kenny2212

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

The U.S. President Donald Trump recently said that the U.S. embassy will move from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. The news making the rounds is that the embassy will move in May in commemoration of Israel's 70 years of being a nation once again. God confirmed this for me. This move could lead to the Isaiah 17, Psalm 83 war.

Edited by kenny2212

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

It does seem to be shaping up to be a significant year in many ways brother, it seems pivotal......we will keep watching to see what happens.  Whatever happens we need to keep our eyes above, thoughts above, affections above, and follow the Lord....He is the only one who can navigate us safely through these deceptive and perilous times.  When we see these things begin to happen, look up, for our redemption is drawing nigh.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

It's pretty amazing! Do you think the psalm 83 war will be first, then the destruction of damascus, followed by Ezekiel 38?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

No .... the Ezekiel 38 war will include the psalms 83  component along with Gog and his constituents [Gog is a term used for Satan]

This war will take place during the 30 days following the 70th week decreed including the Lord's judgment of an unbelieving world of humans .... the 70th week decreed is still pending

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,445
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

23 hours ago, bornagain2011 said:

It's pretty amazing! Do you think the psalm 83 war will be first, then the destruction of damascus, followed by Ezekiel 38?

That's an interesting question we all would like to know, but naturally it's in the Lord's hands and timing.

Looking at everything that is shaping up and "all" the end-time prophecies converging at the same time. I'd say we won't have long to wait to see, providing how much we're allowed to see and witness here on Earth before being caught up? 

Conjecturing on my part and using common sense, I would suggest there will have to be a 'trigger' or flash point of some sort to get the ball rolling so to speak. What that trigger will be remains to be seen. It could be Israeli intelligence discovers something imminent coming from Syria, that provokes Israel to respond for her survival and demolishes Damascus over night? Could be Iran is about to do something to Israel, and Israeli Defense Forces strike Iran's Bushehr nuclear facilities. Could be the moving of some of the embassies from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem that sparks an inner circle coalition invasion. 

A logical 'guess' would be the destruction of Damascus comes first. Based on all the trouble Israel is having with Syria and the occupants therein. Last count, Israel has flown many sorties into Syria to destroy some of their constant threats. They are trying to provoke Israel into making them look like the aggressors and bad guys by sending a drone into Israeli airspace among other things. The Russians have now deployed to Syria a fleet of the worlds most advanced and destructive fighter / bomber jets, among a massive military base / seaport buildup by Russia, Turkey and Iran. Humm, Russia, Turkey and Iran, I know those main players from somewhere? Look at what has happened with Libya and Sudan also, two other main players in the Ezekiel 38: invasion. Look at how "all" these counties have become total dictatorships; Turkey, Libya and Sudan the latest due to Obama's Arab spring campaign. 

I look for Turkey to null and void or totally disregard their NATO membership in the near future. A lot going on presently and it will continue to escalate no doubt.

Yeah, I know, I'm long winded and boring.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

"Conjecturing on my part and using common sense, I would suggest there will have to be a 'trigger' or flash point of some sort to get the ball rolling so to speak"

Here is the trigger [Revelation 6:12-17 ..... then Revelation 8 thru 19]