KiwiChristian

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

The Great Revelation in the Book of Revelation..

Who is the Almighty and when did he die?

Revelation 1: KJV

8 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

So the Alpha and Omega, The Beggining and the ending is the Almighty... who else is the Almighty? we continue to read the passage..

{9} I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ. {10} I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet, {11} Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

So the Almighty is also the First and the Last,, cool lets continue to read this great Revelation:::

{12} And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; {13} And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. {14} His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; {15} And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. {16} And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength. {17} And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: {18} I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

So the Almighty who is the First and the Last was once dead? When did the Almighty die?  .....   He died on the cross to secure the Atonement that we all need..

So further in the Book of Revelation we see the Almighty again given another name.. We see the same Almighty with a sword coming out of His mouth. When the Book of Revelation shows us the second coming of The WORD of God... The Word is Jesus..

Revelation 19: KJV

11"And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. {12} His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. {13} And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. {14} And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. {15} And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. {16} And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS."

So Jesus is The ALMIGHTY..  So who revealed Himself to Abraham?

Genesis 17: KJV

1 "And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect."

:)

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,825
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

27 minutes ago, Adstar said:

Ok back to my last supporting scriptural example.. I did not finish it because if the time wasted talking to TrevorL..

The pillar of cloud that followed the Hebrews in the wilderness was God..

Exodus 13: KJV

20 "¶ And they took their journey from Succoth, and encamped in Etham, in the edge of the wilderness. {21} And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night: {22} He took not away the pillar of the cloud by day, nor the pillar of fire by night, from before the people."

The LORD our God is the Rock and the Rock was Christ

1 Corinthians 10:KJV

1 "Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; {2} And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea; {3} And did all eat the same spiritual meat; {4} And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ."

Deuteronomy 32: KJV

1 "Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth. {2} My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass: {3} Because I will publish the name of the LORD: ascribe ye greatness unto our God. {4} He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he."

You seem to be a polite person, if not I will never taulk to you. 

"That rock was Christ" ,

and

" the Lord our God is the Christ",

is not the same. 

And neither one of them is correct. 

I don't think so , you may put together a supporting argument from those two or at list one of those two statements to prove your point, and what is the main point , is it the same or it is different in the above statements. 

Do you forget the words Elizabeth spoke when she show Mary : 

She told Mary , "that she is pregnant with a baby boy.amongst other things. 

Did she told her that Josef is not the Father? 

What you that mean that Josef is not the Father, was she a deviner, did she suggested that someone else is the Father that Mary was not faitfull, or that she was violated? 

Then what, what your commentary say about that? 

7 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Do you forget the words Elizabeth spoke when she show Mary : 

She told Mary , "that she is pregnant with a baby boy.amongst other things. 

Did she told her that Josef is not the Father? 

What you that mean that Josef is not the Father, was she a deviner, did she suggested that someone else is the Father that Mary was not faitfull, or that she was violated? 

Then what, what your commentary say about that? 

Hello  closest friendnt..

Can i first ask you if you are a Christian or are you a believer in Another religion?

Second this thread is about the question is Jesus God or not God...  So i do not understand why you bring the topic of Elizabeth and Mary and their discussion? 

But since i am a nice person i will engage with you on your comments about Elizabeth and Mary..

""  Do you forget the words Elizabeth spoke when she show Mary : 

She told Mary , "that she is pregnant with a baby boy.amongst other things. ""

Yes Elizabeth was already 3 months pregnant with John the Baptist already when the Angel informed Mary she was to have Jesus.. So John the Baptist was born 3 months before Jesus was born..

"" Did she told her that Josef is not the Father?  ""

The Father of John the Baptist was the husband of Elizabeth the priest Zacharias .. Elizabeth did not tell Mary that Joseph was not the father of Jesus.. The Angel that visited Mary and told her she was to be the Mother of Jesus informed Mary of that fact..

"" What you that mean that Josef is not the Father, was she a deviner, did she suggested that someone else is the Father that Mary was not faitfull, or that she was violated? ""

This is why i questioned you about what religion you are closest friendnt because you clearly do not know the Bible account of what happened.. Elizabeth never spoke about who was the Father of Jesus and who was not..  Elizabeth was not a diviner.. She knew that the Baby she was carrying was a boy because an Angel informed her Husband Zacharias that she would have a son and also the Angel told Zacharias what name to give his son ,, John .  Mary was never unfaithful to her husband Joseph.

Happy to give you some commentary about the discussion between Elizabeth and Mary and their pregnancies...

19 minutes ago, Adstar said:

Hello  closest friendnt..

Can i first ask you if you are a Christian or are you a believer in Another religion?

Second this thread is about the question is Jesus God or not God...  So i do not understand why you bring the topic of Elizabeth and Mary and their discussion? 

But since i am a nice person i will engage with you on your comments about Elizabeth and Mary..

""  Do you forget the words Elizabeth spoke when she show Mary : 

She told Mary , "that she is pregnant with a baby boy.amongst other things. ""

Yes Elizabeth was already 3 months pregnant with John the Baptist already when the Angel informed Mary she was to have Jesus.. So John the Baptist was born 3 months before Jesus was born..

"" Did she told her that Josef is not the Father?  ""

The Father of John the Baptist was the husband of Elizabeth the priest Zacharias .. Elizabeth did not tell Mary that Joseph was not the father of Jesus.. The Angel that visited Mary and told her she was to be the Mother of Jesus informed Mary of that fact..

"" What you that mean that Josef is not the Father, was she a deviner, did she suggested that someone else is the Father that Mary was not faitfull, or that she was violated? ""

This is why i questioned you about what religion you are closest friendnt because you clearly do not know the Bible account of what happened.. Elizabeth never spoke about who was the Father of Jesus and who was not..  Elizabeth was not a diviner.. She knew that the Baby she was carrying was a boy because an Angel informed her Husband Zacharias that she would have a son and also the Angel told Zacharias what name to give his son ,, John .  Mary was never unfaithful to her husband Joseph.

Happy to give you some commentary about the discussion between Elizabeth and Mary and their pregnancies...

Thank you for your response, and your politeness, I wanted you to judge me and to reach out to me at the same time, and I am glad that you did not see me as a trouble maker. 

With a freindly disposition I asked what Elizabeth said to Mary about Mary's pregnancy. 

Luke 1:40, ......Mary entering the house and upon saluting Elizabeth something happened. 

First the baby, ( or the fetus....of six months), .in Elizabeth's womb reacted to Mary's visit , that's a very strange event, and why? 

The baby from inside the womb not only seems to know Mary, but also something about Mary, not only that Mary was pregnant but something about the intentity of the the fetus in Mary's womb, if someone can say that. Perhaps strange at the time, but not to us who know what happened in their lives. 

Or it was a sign of the mission of Elizabeth's offspring and the much anticipated meeting at the Jordan River, and beyond that, later on at the Bossom of Abraham.

And something happened to Elizabeth, who no one had told her that Mary was pregnant, 

Elizabeth said, that Mary is pregnant: 1: 42, 

Mary had not told to anyone and Elizabeth did not know about Mary being pregnant, but still that what she said to Mary, and not by the power of a divination spirit but by the Holy Spirit, verse 41. 

"Bless is the fruit if thy womb", 

Then Elizabeth went on to identify the gendre of the fetus in Mary's., womb: 

Verse 1:43, bless are you, shosen amongs all the women to give birth and be the mother of my Lord, ........ 

Elizabeth not only identified the genter of the fetus, but also the identity of the fetus: 

She call the fetus " my Lord", _______. 

Those events and the words of Elizabeth, "my Lord", excluded Joseph of been the Father, or anyone else from the human rase from been the Father. 

"Bless is the fruit of thy womb", Mary you the mother of my Lord , 

What Mary agree with her, look at her response, and how they identify "our Lord", 

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  870
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/22/1968

14 hours ago, TrevorL said:

Greetings again KiwiChristian,

This is partly on what I have been discussing with Adstar, but as you seemed to also have some inclination to KJV only, could I ask the following as this is also getting back to your original topic.

My contention is that God can use ANY translation to get someone saved. But to know truly WHO is God, you need a KJV.

Do you accept 1 John 5:7 as being true and is it a part of the inspired Scriptures? This is dropped from most modern versions, sometimes with hardly a mention. Quite a few of the readily available commentaries also suggest this is not genuine. For example Barnes' Notes on the NT has a reasonable amount of explanation why he considers it as spurious.

Its fine if some people consider it "spurious".

WHICH manuscripts was it left out of? Please show me.

I am not surprised this passage is not in modern translation.

I observed a year or more ago a member on a different Protestant forum using this as proof of the Trinity.

Well, if someone uses that ONE verse only to prove the Trinity, they need to study the Bible more.

His fellow members on this forum who were also Trinitarians suggested that 1 John 5:7 was spurious, and yet he continued to claim it as genuine.

So are you suggesting that "Trinitarians" are WRONG that Jesus is God but RIGHT that this passage did not belong?

It was interesting, as he was also one of the moderators, and he actually closed the thread after he added another affirmation of 1 John 5:7. After this I suspected that he was also a KJV only advocate.

I have found more than one "moderator" here that really ought to step down. I won't go on any more about that.

Kind regards

Trevor

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  308
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  02/14/1944

4 hours ago, KiwiChristian said:

My contention is that God can use ANY translation to get someone saved. But to know truly WHO is God, you need a KJV.

I agree with the first part, but claim that the KJV is helpful in thus coming to an understanding that there is One God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ is the Son of God. The Bible as a whole eventually is necessary not an imperfect translation. For example “I will be” in Exodus 3:14 is an excellent start to understand the character and purpose of God.

4 hours ago, KiwiChristian said:

WHICH manuscripts was it left out of? Please show me.

I will let you research this for yourself. I read one source that stated that Erasmus did not include 1 John 5:7 in the first edition of his Greek text as he could not find it in any Greek manuscript. He was pressured by the Catholic Church and added it to his third edition.

I have not studied textual criticism, but when I was young I met a senior Plymouth Brother who studied the Greek text. I suppose he liked the Darby version. He told me on one occasion that he went to the Bible Society shop in Sydney and criticised them for one of their simple translations. What surprised me was that on another occasion he seemed to question a passage of 12 verses that is in the KJV, but since then I have verified that this is definitely part of the Bible to my satisfaction.

Kind regards Trevor

Edited by TrevorL

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  870
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  01/22/1968

2 hours ago, TrevorL said:

I agree with the first part, but claim that the KJV is helpful in thus coming to an understanding that there is One God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

Yes, and Jesus is also God the son.

The Bible as a whole eventually is necessary not an imperfect translation. For example “I will be” in Exodus 3:14 is an excellent start to understand the character and purpose of God.

Show me the translation that uses that phrase, please and the original that uses that phrase.

Also, what DOES "i will be" mean? I will be WHAT?

I will let you research this for yourself. I read one source that stated that Erasmus did not include 1 John 5:7 in the first edition of his Greek text as he could not find it in any Greek manuscript.

Oh, maybe he was looking in the wrong place?! Alexandria instead of Antioch, maybe?

He was pressured by the Catholic Church and added it to his third edition.

I have not studied textual criticism, but when I was young I met a senior Plymouth Brother who studied the Greek text.

Sigh.

WHICH Greek text, please?

I suppose he liked the Darby version. He told me on one occasion that he went to the Bible Society shop in Sydney and criticised them for one of their simple translations. What surprised me was that on another occasion he seemed to question a passage of 12 verses that is in the KJV, but since then I have verified that this is definitely part of the Bible to my satisfaction.

Kind regards Trevor

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  308
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  02/14/1944

1 hour ago, KiwiChristian said:

Yes, and Jesus is also God the son.

I can find many references that say that Jesus is the Son of God, but never God the Son.

Show me the translation that uses that phrase, please and the original that uses that phrase.

Also, what DOES "i will be" mean? I will be WHAT?

The following is an explanation of the Yahweh Name, and even though this is fairly lengthy, it is meant to be a summary only.

The Name of God was revealed to Moses in the following terms:
Exodus 3:14-15 (KJV): 14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. 15 And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

Most translations and commentators accept the present tense
I am that I am, but notice in the margin of the RV (or ASV) and RSV, an alternative is given I will be that I will be or I will be what I will be
, showing that some modern scholars suggest this alternative reading. Although not popular it appears that this future tense is the correct translation. Not only modern scholars, Tyndale also translated this in the future tense.
Exodus 3:12-14 (Tyndale): 12 And he sayde: I wilbe with the. And this shalbe a token vnto the that I haue sent the: after that thou hast broughte the people out of Egipte, ye shall serue God vppon this mountayne. 13 Than sayde Moses vnto God: when I come vnto the childern of Israell and saye vnto them, the God of youre fathers hath sent me vnto you, ad they saye vnto me, what ys his name, what answere shall I geuethem? 14 Then sayde God vnto Moses: I wilbe what I wilbe: ad he sayde, this shalt thou saye vnto the children of Israel: I wilbe dyd send me to you.

The word
ehyeh
is in Exodus 3:14 is the same in the earlier statement in v12, and here the translators give the future tense:
Exodus 3:12 (KJV): And he said, Certainly I will be with thee; and this shall be a token unto thee, that I have sent thee: When thou hast brought forth the people out of Egypt, ye shall serve God upon this mountain.
Not only does this fix the tense, it also introduces the concept that the Name of God is also associated with some future activity.

This future tense and future activity was to be God acting to deliver Israel out of Egypt, so that Israel would become a people for His Name. They would be a living witness to the purpose of God, and a witness to the existence of God. The following passage emphasises this future work in delivering Israel with the future aspect of the Name:
Exodus 6:1-8 (KJV): 1 Then the LORD said unto Moses, Now shalt thou see what I will do to Pharaoh: for with a strong hand shall he let them go, and with a strong hand shall he drive them out of his land. 2 And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am the LORD: 3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH (or Yahweh) was I not known to them. 4 And I have also established my covenant with them, to give them the land of Canaan, the land of their pilgrimage, wherein they were strangers. 5 And I have also heard the groaning of the children of Israel, whom the Egyptians keep in bondage; and I have remembered my covenant. 6 Wherefore say unto the children of Israel, I am the LORD, and I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will rid you out of their bondage, and I will redeem you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgments: 7 And I will take you to me for a people, and I will be to you a God: and ye shall know that I am the LORD your God, which bringeth you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians. 8 And I will bring you in unto the land, concerning the which I did swear to give it to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob; and I will give it you for an heritage: I am the LORD.

When Israel was delivered out of Egypt the Name of God remains the same, but the particular activity has been accomplished:
Exodus 15:1-3 (KJV): 1 Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the LORD, and spake, saying, I will sing unto the LORD, for he hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea. 2 The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father
s God, and I will exalt him. 3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.
The future tense of God'
s Name He will be or become has been accomplished, and Yahweh had become Israel'
s salvation.

But this was not the ultimate completion of the Yahweh Name. God'
s purpose with the earth was not complete with the salvation of Israel out of Egypt. God's purpose was declared in the following, but sadly this was spoken at a time when the very generation that had been born through God'
s deliverance failed.
Numbers 14:21 (KJV): But as truly as I live, all the earth shall be filled with the glory of the LORD.

The above raises the question of how and when will the earth be filled with the glory of God. One indication is found when the Psalmist uses the same words as Moses
Song to speak of another deliverance:
Psalm 118:14-25 (KJV): 14 The LORD is my strength and song, and is become my salvation. 15 The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly. 16 The right hand of the LORD is exalted: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly. 17 I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD. 18 The LORD hath chastened me sore: but he hath not given me over unto death. 19 Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise the LORD: 20 This gate of the LORD, into which the righteous shall enter. 21 I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation. 22 The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner. 23 This is the LORD
S doing; it is marvellous in our eyes. 24 This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. 25 Save now, I beseech thee, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech thee, send now prosperity.

The above is quoted at length to show that there was to be a greater salvation in fulfilment of the Yahweh Name. It is evident from the context that this salvation is by means of the crucifixion, death and resurrection of the man of God
'
s right hand, the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

The greater deliverance is revealed even in the conception and birth of the child:
Matthew 1:20-21 (KJV): 20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit. 21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

The meaning of the name Jesus is revealed:
for he shall save his people from their sins. Was Jesus to be an independent Saviour? No, the name Jesus incorporates the Yahweh Name, Je-sous, Jo-shua, or Yah-oshea. He was to be Yahweh's Salvation. Here then is the extension or fulfilment of the Yahweh Name, Yahweh was to be, to become. He was to become salvation
Exodus 15:2, in and through Jesus, the Son of God. Yahweh is the Saviour, Jesus is the Saviour. In other words Yahweh, God the Father is the Saviour through His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. Yahweh has become salvation.

Salvation is now offered in the Name of Jesus Christ:
Acts 4:10-12 (KJV): 10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. 11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. 12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Ultimately the revelation in the NT that God is God the Father, and that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, is equivalent to the Yahweh Name, as Yahweh has become Jesus, and will ultimately be All in All 1 Corinthians 15:28. The expression “God the Father” can be translated into every language to convey the simple, clear understanding of God’s purpose and character.

Oh, maybe he was looking in the wrong place?! Alexandria instead of Antioch, maybe?

No, the source of 1 John 5:7 was not in any of the main recognised manuscripts. It would take you five minutes to Google 1 John 5:7 and consider the various estimations of the veracity and source of the KJV 1 John 5:7.

Sigh.

WHICH Greek text, please?

Same as I use the concept that the Bible is inspired, not the KJV, I use “Greek text” as representing the original inspired Greek Bible, Matthew to Revelation, which is represented today by many portions of Greek manuscripts. Some of these would be closer to the original than the others. Various scholars have attempted to put together the original Greek Bible by studying the various manuscripts. They then use this to translate the Greek into English and other languages.

Kind regards
Trevor

Edited by TrevorL

19 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Thank you for your response, and your politeness, I wanted you to judge me and to reach out to me at the same time, and I am glad that you did not see me as a trouble maker. 

With a freindly disposition I asked what Elizabeth said to Mary about Mary's pregnancy. 

Luke 1:40, ......Mary entering the house and upon saluting Elizabeth something happened. 

First the baby, ( or the fetus....of six months), .in Elizabeth's womb reacted to Mary's visit , that's a very strange event, and why? 

The baby from inside the womb not only seems to know Mary, but also something about Mary, not only that Mary was pregnant but something about the intentity of the the fetus in Mary's womb, if someone can say that. Perhaps strange at the time, but not to us who know what happened in their lives. 

Or it was a sign of the mission of Elizabeth's offspring and the much anticipated meeting at the Jordan River, and beyond that, later on at the Bossom of Abraham.

And something happened to Elizabeth, who no one had told her that Mary was pregnant, 

Elizabeth said, that Mary is pregnant: 1: 42, 

Mary had not told to anyone and Elizabeth did not know about Mary being pregnant, but still that what she said to Mary, and not by the power of a divination spirit but by the Holy Spirit, verse 41. 

"Bless is the fruit if thy womb", 

Then Elizabeth went on to identify the gendre of the fetus in Mary's., womb: 

Verse 1:43, bless are you, shosen amongs all the women to give birth and be the mother of my Lord, ........ 

Elizabeth not only identified the genter of the fetus, but also the identity of the fetus: 

She call the fetus " my Lord", _______. 

Those events and the words of Elizabeth, "my Lord", excluded Joseph of been the Father, or anyone else from the human rase from been the Father. 

"Bless is the fruit of thy womb", Mary you the mother of my Lord , 

What Mary agree with her, look at her response, and how they identify "our Lord", 

Hello again closest friendnt..

I was polite to you and asked you the question

"'' Can i first ask you if you are a Christian or are you a believer in Another religion? ""

It would have been polite for you to respond with an answer... But you have decided to ignore my question.. Which i must say is not polite..

But again i will respond with politeness to your question..

"" First the baby, ( or the fetus....of six months), .in Elizabeth's womb reacted to Mary's visit , that's a very strange event, and why? ""

It is not strange to me.. The Holy Spirit can cause a baby to react that way in their mothers womb and the Holy Spirit can cause Elizabeth to know that mary is pregnant and to say the words... The scriptures even state this::

Luke 1: KJV

41 "And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost: {42} And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb."

The Holy Ghost is just another name for the Holy Spirit..

It is good to affirm the Word of God.. So closest friendnt, I still do not know why you have started this discussion with me about Elizabeth and Mary and their interaction.. It does not seem to have anything to do with the question "" Is Jesus God? ""  So why have you chosen to start this discussion about Elizabeth and Mary ?

12 hours ago, Adstar said:

Hello again closest friendnt..

I was polite to you and asked you the question

"'' Can i first ask you if you are a Christian or are you a believer in Another religion? ""

It would have been polite for you to respond with an answer... But you have decided to ignore my question.. Which i must say is not polite..

But again i will respond with politeness to your question..

"" First the baby, ( or the fetus....of six months), .in Elizabeth's womb reacted to Mary's visit , that's a very strange event, and why? ""

It is not strange to me.. The Holy Spirit can cause a baby to react that way in their mothers womb and the Holy Spirit can cause Elizabeth to know that mary is pregnant and to say the words... The scriptures even state this::

Luke 1: KJV

41 "And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost: {42} And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb."

The Holy Ghost is just another name for the Holy Spirit..

It is good to affirm the Word of God.. So closest friendnt, I still do not know why you have started this discussion with me about Elizabeth and Mary and their interaction.. It does not seem to have anything to do with the question "" Is Jesus God? ""  So why have you chosen to start this discussion about Elizabeth and Mary ?

Hello Adstar, I am considering your questions, and as there are multiple meanings to the " Christian" and "other religion", I find the questions way too broad, and complex, a more specific inquiry will be wellcome. 

When I meet people I never ask them direct questions for that reason.

I may asked them do you know the events that took place during the time of Jesus birth, everyone knows something and can answer the (conversation frendly question, even a muslim will wellcome this question). 

To inquiry about Jesus birth events, and about his mother, and Elizabeth the mother of Jonh and Zechariah his father, it is a discussion that needs to inquire as to who was the Father of Jesus. 

Or as in the geneology books of that time, it was said: 

Solomon the son of David, David the son of Jesse and Seth the son of Adam, Adam the son of God. 

And Jesus who did not have any descendents is the first in line, so we have Jesus the son of God for you who understand, and the last, there is only one son of God no other. 

For others who want to trace his Davidic liniage, they follow the liniage of Joseph if I am correct, as his mother was a Levy, if I am correct. 

But we see that from the events of Elizabeth and Mary, first that Zechariah is the father of Jonh and he is from the preisthood family, and inspite of the miraculous events that led to his conseption, like Abraham and Sarah, even grater than the birth of Issak, because Zechariah stood in the presence of God to the ministry. 

And considering that Zechariah did not conceive any other children, for that reason many believe that Jonh was the Christ, the promise one, because they suggested that Jonh was not the son of Zechariah but the son of God, thus dealing with the flow in Jonh' geneology. 

And as with Abraham, God starter a new Family from Issak, many thought that God will start a new family from Jonh, or the Christ, believing that Jonh was the Christ they went to be baptized by him, as to be included in the new family of God, and claim not Jonh and not all, 

The Farishes had a problem with that because it was roumor that if they are not baptized they are excluded. 

And many believe that Jonh as the Christ will live forever to continue the baptism, for that reason the Jews plan how to kill him , the same as Jesus to prove with his death that he was not the Christ. 

The same or similar fears had King Herod, and been fearful for loosing his Throne to Jonh (protected his Throne by keeping Jonh alive, being fearful that if he kills him he Jonh will come back to live for ever, this is why the daughter asked to beheading John, because the legent had it that this way cannot come back, or if he comes back he is not a threat because without a head he cannot see or hear or talk or think or know who he was without a mind to think. 

So to establish that Zechariah is the father of Jonh and that no only Josheph but not any other man was the father of Jesus is important to the OP, that establishes that Jesus was not having his life from the sircumsize seed of Abraham together with the Law of Moses, even thought the actions of the people bringing him to the Temple shows that he was a son of Abraham, the seed of Abraham.