Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bbbear2002

Prayer for my son

Recommended Posts

Dear brothers and sisters please pray for my son Xiong David. He is almost 1 year and 3 months old and now he doesn't talk much. Please pray to God that He send His Holy Spirit to fulfill my son Xiong David, to lead his way through his entire life. Please pray to God that He bless him with heavenly wisdom, joy, health and peace. God remember your Christlike love. Thank God and you brothers and sisters. In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praying for You! 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Praying for Xiong . May God give him great wisdom and a love for Jesus. May God use him in mighty ways for the Lord. And may God protect him and keep him well in all things. May God bless you too with heavenly blessings.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Wayne222 said:

Praying for Xiong . May God give him great wisdom and a love for Jesus. May God use him in mighty ways for the Lord. And may God protect him and keep him well in all things. May God bless you too with heavenly blessings.

Thank you brother Wayne222, God bless you and your family with multitudes of blessings, too.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, bbbear2002 said:

Please pray to God that He bless him with heavenly wisdom, joy, health and peace.

"According to your faith let it be to you." - Matthew 9:29

 

Glory to God! Amen.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Praying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you brother wingnut-, God remember your Christlike love and bless you and your family with multitudes of heavenly blessings. Amen.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, bbbear2002 said:

Dear brothers and sisters please pray for my son Xiong David. He is almost 1 year and 3 months old and now he doesn't talk much. Please pray to God that He send His Holy Spirit to fulfill my son Xiong David, to lead his way through his entire life. Please pray to God that He bless him with heavenly wisdom, joy, health and peace. God remember your Christlike love. Thank God and you brothers and sisters. In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

I have prayed for you @bbbear2002. I have prayed that God may give you light, wisdom, and peace in leading your child to the throne of grace and mercy through Jesus Christ our Lord. 

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Praying for your son that he may grow up filled with the love of family and friends but more importantly with the love of God in his heart. God bless you 

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you @brakelite @Unwavering Faith, God remember your Christlike love and bless you and your family more and more with multitude of blessings. In Lord Jesus' name. Amen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...