Gemstone777

Prayer 4 Ongoing Illness

Thanks for all of you that have been praying for me.  Here is a health update:  A few weeks ago I was feeling better and took the young ER nurse I disciple on a 3 day hiking trip.  While going down a steep hill, both feet came out from under me.  I completely wiped out, and fell pretty hard.  Thankfully, the Lord made me sturdy and I didn't sprain or break anything.  Only bad thing was that I had to walk up hill and I was pretty sore, but I made it.  Then the week following I headed out on what was supposed to be a 2 week working vacation with my hubby to Missouri, Oklahoma, and Arkansas.  The first week was great, and I was doing well.  At the half way point though I had an extremely bad flare up in my abdomen, and was so swollen that I looked as if I was ready to give birth to triplets!  Although not as big as the initial flare up, it's remained swollen since then.  I've been having periodic flare ups in my abdomen for the last year or two that are getting progressively worse predominantly on my left side.  Over the past year I've had blood work, MRI, x-rays, CT scan, ultrasounds (last one was inconclusive, but the one before that showed multiple cysts on my left ovary related to my PCOS the largest being 3 or 4 cm,) and even a scope procedure where I was put under at the hospital of my abdomen.  The doctors have not been able to find out what's causing the swelling and say I'm a medical mystery.  Along with that, I've also had some allergic reactions lately.  I'm not sure if it's a food (s) or environmental allergies, but I have an allergy test scheduled for May 4th.  Continued prayer for all these things would be most appreciated!  Thank you in advance for those of you that will pray for me and your concern!  God bless you!  ~ Gem

• Praying for You! 7

Praying that the doctors would very soon accurately find out the root cause of your medical problems. Praying also that your allergic reactions would go away for good. Amen.

• Thumbs Up 5

Praying for you

• Thumbs Up 5

5 hours ago, PersecutedOne88 said:

Praying that the doctors would very soon accurately find out the root cause of your medical problems. Praying also that your allergic reactions would go away for good. Amen.

Thank you for your prayer!  I appreciate it so much!  Have a blessed day!

• Thumbs Up 3

3 hours ago, wingnut- said:

Praying for you

Thanks Nut!  I haven't went to the ER yet, but I am contemplating going soon.  The ER nurse I disciple is on duty and it's possible she would be my nurse.  Just wondering if it will be beneficial since I've already had all the tests of my abdomen.  Appreciate you!  ~ Gem

• Thumbs Up 2

11 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

Praying now, Gem! :emot-heartbeat:

Thank you!  <3

• Thumbs Up 2

Praying ! Hope they find out soon. God bless and keep you !

• Thumbs Up 4

24 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Praying ! Hope they find out soon. God bless and keep you !

Thank you Wayne!  God bless you as well!  ~ Gem

• Thumbs Up 2