bornagain2011

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

There won't be a rapture,period,Pre Mid nor Post.

Christ returns at the 7th trump in which ALL shall be changed,saint and sinner alike,the difference in that change is a mortal soul,or an immortal one,still a soul,no flesh

Most everyone thinks the resurrection means to be made immortal,for the serious bible student,please do a study on the word,Resurrection,as it has different meanings....

At death we return to the Father,the flesh body will not rise ,for as it's written we have two bodies,at death or the 2nd coming,the flesh is done with,never to be used again...We don't have a soul we are a soul,the flesh is for that soul to hang out in.

Until you understand the earth and Heaven ages,it will remain a mystery to you

We don't escape the trib,we over come it

When is the end?Did not Christ say endure till the end,and this so called rapture,is not the end

Most of the Church will turn into a whore,Christ is expecting a virgin.You will either have the seal or you will take the mark,these are the only two choices,no rapture.

What do you all think the wrath of God is?All will be changed when He returns,soooooooo,what's the problem?

If you not afraid of death,as Christ says we should'nt ,what's the worry?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

6 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Again there are different views of the timing of the Ezekiel 38: invasion. Some say it's at the beginning of the seven year tribulation, some say at different times during the tribulation. I personally don't know, but I have a suspicion it is before the tribulation.

Greetings Dennis1209

And some say, a very few in fact that Ezekiel 38 is AT THE END OF THE MILLENNIUM, and has nothing to do with today.

This prophecy is way into the future.

The scene - Israel is that land that has been delivered from the sword (war).  Christ delivered Israel at his coming.  They are living in peace, in the boundaries given to them, Christ's kingdom on earth Holy Jerusalem, which is the camp of the saints.  Christ has revealed himself to them, ...they are learning Christ's ways being filled with the holy spirit.  They are multiplying, multiplying, multiplying, all learning truth, all being well cared for, all loving the Lord in spirit and in truth.  There are no bars nor gates, because they are under God's tabernacle finally, no enemies, just peace because they are wearing righteous robes.  All the gold of the earth and precious stones have been gathered and brought into the kingdom, here.  All the cattle and sheep, and orchards,..everything flourishes,...food abundant is here.  All the earth knows that the Word of the Lord comes from here.  Each year, the leaders have to come into Jerusalem to give honour to Christ, and celebrate the feast of tabernacles, and if they don't come, then no rain. No rain = Famine.  Perfect conditions for when Satan is released from his prison.  They get slack towards the end.

1000 yrs finished.  Satan released.  He chooses a man again to do his dirty work.  He chooses Gog.  Gog goes to the four quarters of the earth and gathers all the men who are dissatisfied.  These are the hungry.  They are without because they have not followed the Lords orders.  They are rebellious.   Jealousy and greed are incited into them, giving them a taste for war again, but for them it's the first time.  They are being deceived because their hearts are uncircumcised.  They have rejected peace, truth, and the laws of Holy Jerusalem.  This is the land of Magog, these people.  All from different nations, but united for the same cause,...to attack the camp of the saints and steal what is not theirs.  Satan does not know that the saints of Israel are protected, and his end will come when they surround the holy city, and his whole host will be killed.  This is the last war.  The Lord will rain down upon them fire and brimstone, and hail again,...and pestilence.  They will attack the kingdom from the North side again.  The Lord will leave a route for them to use, a little lure saying come come, I have a surprise waiting for you and your master.

Ezekiel 38 is after the 1000 yrs brother. 

Ezekiel 38:10   Thus saith the Lord GOD; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:

Ezekiel 38:11   And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,

Ezekiel 38:12   To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.

Oh ,and there's no rapture in Ezekiel 38 or anywhere else

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,441
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

16 hours ago, Sister said:

Greetings Dennis1209

And some say, a very few in fact that Ezekiel 38 is AT THE END OF THE MILLENNIUM, and has nothing to do with today.

This prophecy is way into the future.

The scene - Israel is that land that has been delivered from the sword (war).  Christ delivered Israel at his coming.  They are living in peace, in the boundaries given to them, Christ's kingdom on earth Holy Jerusalem, which is the camp of the saints.  Christ has revealed himself to them, ...they are learning Christ's ways being filled with the holy spirit.  They are multiplying, multiplying, multiplying, all learning truth, all being well cared for, all loving the Lord in spirit and in truth.  There are no bars nor gates, because they are under God's tabernacle finally, no enemies, just peace because they are wearing righteous robes.  All the gold of the earth and precious stones have been gathered and brought into the kingdom, here.  All the cattle and sheep, and orchards,..everything flourishes,...food abundant is here.  All the earth knows that the Word of the Lord comes from here.  Each year, the leaders have to come into Jerusalem to give honour to Christ, and celebrate the feast of tabernacles, and if they don't come, then no rain. No rain = Famine.  Perfect conditions for when Satan is released from his prison.  They get slack towards the end.

1000 yrs finished.  Satan released.  He chooses a man again to do his dirty work.  He chooses Gog.  Gog goes to the four quarters of the earth and gathers all the men who are dissatisfied.  These are the hungry.  They are without because they have not followed the Lords orders.  They are rebellious.   Jealousy and greed are incited into them, giving them a taste for war again, but for them it's the first time.  They are being deceived because their hearts are uncircumcised.  They have rejected peace, truth, and the laws of Holy Jerusalem.  This is the land of Magog, these people.  All from different nations, but united for the same cause,...to attack the camp of the saints and steal what is not theirs.  Satan does not know that the saints of Israel are protected, and his end will come when they surround the holy city, and his whole host will be killed.  This is the last war.  The Lord will rain down upon them fire and brimstone, and hail again,...and pestilence.  They will attack the kingdom from the North side again.  The Lord will leave a route for them to use, a little lure saying come come, I have a surprise waiting for you and your master.

Ezekiel 38 is after the 1000 yrs brother. 

Ezekiel 38:10   Thus saith the Lord GOD; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:

Ezekiel 38:11   And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,

Ezekiel 38:12   To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.

Hi ya Sister,

Well, we're not too awful far apart on our views of the timing of Ezekiel 38:, just a thousand years or so :D

What's a thousand years in light of eternity between Christians? The Russians, Turks, Sudanese, Libyans and Iranians are just probably getting in a millennial warm up in and some practice in right now for that big day? 

Seriously though, I don't see how Israel is living in safety, peace and security at the moment, because of the 400+ mile long, high security fence they have and all the Hezbollah missiles they have pointed at them. But, everyone I've listened to that lives in Israel, including those whom have visited. All say they have never felt more safer and secure because their military is one of the best in the world. And when I think about it, since their return to their land, no cities are walled anymore and none of them have bars nor gates, as they had prior to the diaspora of A.D. 70. 

The way everything is progressing and the alliances that have been made, the enemy military buildup on Israel's border, and the out of control Putin... I suspect we will not have long to find out if this is the real McCoy or not. I'll bet you my 'bippy' and my yellow rubber ducky I'm correct. Too bad my mother thru them out long ago, along with my Ba Ba...  :laugh:

• Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,441
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

15 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Oh ,and there's no rapture in Ezekiel 38 or anywhere else

So you're not looking for that blessed hope?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

The blessed hope is the resurrection, not a pre-trib rapture

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

16 minutes ago, ENOCH2010 said:

The blessed hope is the resurrection, not a pre-trib rapture

Titus 2:12–13

12 training us to renounce ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright, and godly lives in the present age, 13 waiting for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,

The blessed hope is  appearing of Jesus Christ

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

1 hour ago, angels4u said:

Titus 2:12–13

12 training us to renounce ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright, and godly lives in the present age, 13 waiting for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,

The blessed hope is  appearing of Jesus Christ

the resurrection happens at His appearing, since Adam people have been looking for the resurrection of the dead.