• Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, angels4u said:

Titus 2:12–13

12 training us to renounce ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright, and godly lives in the present age, 13 waiting for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,

The blessed hope is  appearing of Jesus Christ

Praise the LORD ,   yes the blessed HOPE is what we wait for .    His day.    Glory hallelujah , praise be to the LORD>     Sound it out this IS the BLESSED HOPE .   

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

3 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Hi ya Sister,

Well, we're not too awful far apart on our views of the timing of Ezekiel 38:, just a thousand years or so :D

What's a thousand years in light of eternity between Christians?

Just a puff of smoke my friend!

Just pointing out that we can't mix Ezekiel 38 with the rapture, because it's 1000 yrs after the rapture and not before.

The Gog and Magog war is that war.  There are many similarities yes, but it has always been like that, nothing new under the sun.

What clarifies Ezekiel 38, is the book of Revelation which reveals that Satan will be prisoned for a thousand years at the 2nd Coming of Christ.  He cannot deceive the nations anymore until the 1000 years expires. 

Revelation 20:2   And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

Revelation 20:3   And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him,
that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

At the Coming, after Judment on Babylon, there will be remnants of the gentiles left from all nations.  Not many, but a few here and a few there.  Over time they will multiply and increase fairly quickly.

The truth will flow out of the kingdom on earth freely to all the survivors, undisturbed, untwisted, with the Word being kept pure & undefiled from the enemy.  The nations will have no excuse as there will only be one truth, and no confusion like it is today with all the different rivers of belief Satan has put out since the beginning of time.

The enemy being locked up cannot interfere, which is why there will also be no wars also for this duration of time.

Micah 4:3   And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

...But as populations start growing, new children being born, there is still that nature of man in many.  Wars have been stopped, truth has been delivered, but evil is not yet destroyed in the hearts of man.  They just cannot act on what is in their heart until....

Revelation 20:7   And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

Revelation 20:8   And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

The same will happen again.

One thing I noticed is that these nations that will fall again, after receiving the truth, are the remnants of the Islamic nations a thousand years before.  Somehow, Satan will use them again.  That spirit for war will be stirred up again in them.  Gog will be their leader, and Magog will be that spiritual land combined from the four parts of the earth,...in otherwords, gathered from all over the earth with one mind.  War.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Most of the Church will turn into a whore

here lets just change one word and put an ED on another

most of the church HAS turned into a whore and it will get far worse in time to come .  

Yes it will,that's the deception,but the two witnesses ,along with those who are delivered up to death(satan)will change that.

Christ wouldn't say come out of her my people if there wasn't a way,and it's not by a rapture

Those called is the next time true tongues will be spoken,and it's for to get His children out of confusion ,ie,Babylon

Matthew 10:19 "But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak."

This order that Jesus gave His disciples on their first missionary journey, is identical to the warning that Jesus gave to His elect, living in the final generation, recorded in Mark 13:11, and given above.

This Speaking of the Holy Spirit of God through your mouth is the cloven tongue that was spoken on Pentecost day, that so many call the "unknown tongue" today. It was not unknown, for Acts 2:7, 8 specifies that everyone from all over the world heard the speaking in their own language. "And they were all amazed and marveled, saying one to another, "Behold, are not all these which speak Galileans?' [7] "And how hear we every man in our own tongue [language], wherein we were born? [8] That means in their own neighborhood dialect. No interpreter was necessary.

Matthew 10:20 "For it is not ye that speak, but the spirit of your Father which speaketh in you."

That Spirit is the Holy Spirit of God that will speak in you. Any man can babble on, and pretend to speak a new language (gibberish), but no man can imitate the Holy Spirit of God. Babbling is confusion, and God is not the author of confusion. This tongue is the evidence of being filled with the Holy Spirit of God. As used in the final generation, Peter calls our attention to it in the Book of Acts.

Again only two choices,the mark or the seal,you will have one or the other,and for those who believe in that escape,will be the one's deceived

It's been two choices since the Garden,Tree of life or the tree of good and evil

Christ is expecting a virgin bride,and sadly most will be with child when He returns,meaning that your Husband left for a lil while and when He returned you were pregnant with another man's(satans)child,meaning you've been unfaithful

That's why Christ said woe to them who are with child when He returns,why?Because it means you've been in bed with the false one

Matthew 24:19 "And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

"Woe" means that something real bad is about to happen, this means hell bound for sure. This verse has nothing to do with childbirth, or the caring for your children. Jesus is not going against the teachings of Almighty God, but this is directed to another marriage, a spiritual marriage. The purpose of this flesh age is so that each soul would pass through this earth age one time, and only one time. This was done so that each soul could make up his mind whether he would follow God or Satan.

Jesus is speaking in a spiritual sense about those that that become impregnated with the mark of the beast. That "Mark of the beast", is a mark of service that is hidden over a long period of time. We are to know this mark, by getting to know who the Kenites are, because when you do not know who they are, then your are taking "the Mark of the beast". By not knowing the Kenites, and what they do, you become deceived by them, and drawn into their service. This is taking the mark in your forehead, and in your right hand; as recorded in Revelation 13:15-18.

The bride of Christ is Christ church, made of all the members of the body of Christ. That is the bride of Christ, and today any person on the face of the earth can be a member of that bride of Christ. If you believe in Jesus Christ, and repented in Jesus name, you are a part of the bride of Christ. The husband then is Jesus Christ, and we are told to wait for His coming.

If you have taken on another husband before Jesus return to earth, then spiritually you become married to another husband, being Satan. Christ is bringing this spiritual lesson down to a level of emotions that we can understand. It means that they didn't wait on the true husband, and now, spiritually they stand with child by the wrong husband, and are feeding others [giving suck] the spiritual bad milk that draws them to Satan.

They are not virgins, Why? Because they are caring small children in a spiritual sense, and have become impregnated in their mind with the deceptions of Satan, the Antichrist. And they literally nourish along the work of Satan. This is the same as we saw in Revelation 13:15-18,receiving the "mark in your forehead, and in your right hand." The right hand refers to the fact that if you are in the world system, you will also will do the work of the world. We are living in that generation where many are going to be taught to worship Satan, right from their own Sunday school classes.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

5 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

So you're not looking for that blessed hope?

I'm looking to do God's will,and He tells me to stay working in the field till He returns,not look to escape...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,460
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

On 3/13/2018 at 9:11 PM, Sister said:

Just a puff of smoke my friend!

Just pointing out that we can't mix Ezekiel 38 with the rapture, because it's 1000 yrs after the rapture and not before.

The Gog and Magog war is that war.  There are many similarities yes, but it has always been like that, nothing new under the sun.

What clarifies Ezekiel 38, is the book of Revelation which reveals that Satan will be prisoned for a thousand years at the 2nd Coming of Christ.  He cannot deceive the nations anymore until the 1000 years expires. 

Revelation 20:2   And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

Revelation 20:3   And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him,
that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

At the Coming, after Judment on Babylon, there will be remnants of the gentiles left from all nations.  Not many, but a few here and a few there.  Over time they will multiply and increase fairly quickly.

The truth will flow out of the kingdom on earth freely to all the survivors, undisturbed, untwisted, with the Word being kept pure & undefiled from the enemy.  The nations will have no excuse as there will only be one truth, and no confusion like it is today with all the different rivers of belief Satan has put out since the beginning of time.

The enemy being locked up cannot interfere, which is why there will also be no wars also for this duration of time.

Micah 4:3   And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

...But as populations start growing, new children being born, there is still that nature of man in many.  Wars have been stopped, truth has been delivered, but evil is not yet destroyed in the hearts of man.  They just cannot act on what is in their heart until....

Revelation 20:7   And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

Revelation 20:8   And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

The same will happen again.

One thing I noticed is that these nations that will fall again, after receiving the truth, are the remnants of the Islamic nations a thousand years before.  Somehow, Satan will use them again.  That spirit for war will be stirred up again in them.  Gog will be their leader, and Magog will be that spiritual land combined from the four parts of the earth,...in otherwords, gathered from all over the earth with one mind.  War.

My personal eschatology is there's two Gog - Magog wars. One just before or toward the beginning of the tribulation, and one at the climax of the millennium. Based on my view, Gog can not be a human being so it has to be a place or title. I lean toward a demonic title myself. 

There's a simple way to settle our differences of theology here. It's called a "Rorschach Test", I don't know if you've ever heard of it. So, I'm looking HERE and say this is the color yellow. So see, by this example you can clearly see my eschatology is the correct one  :D

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

Satan is Gog in Ezekiel 38 and again in Revelation 20:7-8

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

40 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

My personal eschatology is there's two Gog - Magog wars. One just before or toward the beginning of the tribulation, and one at the climax of the millennium. Based on my view, Gog can not be a human being so it has to be a place or title. I lean toward a demonic title myself. 

There's a simple way to settle our differences of theology here. It's called a "Rorschach Test", I don't know if you've ever heard of it. So, I'm looking HERE and say this is the color yellow. So see, by this example you can clearly see my eschatology is the correct one  :D

I believe there will only be one Gog Magog war and it will be at the end of the Millennium.. I believe the prophecy revealed in Ezekiel 38 is telling of this final battle.. I believe the "popular" interpretation of it being just before the beginning of the millennium is a mistake...

Ezekiel 38: KJV

10"Thus saith the Lord GOD; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought: {11} And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates, {12} To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land."

The current and end times Israel is definitely Not a nation where people dwell in unwalled villages that dwell in safety and having no bars or grates... Israel is a nation of security walls and bars and grates where the people dwell with the constant threat of terrorists violence... But during the 1000 years they will indeed live in a land in true safety and peace.. This scripture is talking of the kingdom that will be in the 1000 years..

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,460
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

33 minutes ago, Adstar said:

The current and end times Israel is definitely Not a nation where people dwell in unwalled villages that dwell in safety and having no bars or grates... Israel is a nation of security walls and bars and grates where the people dwell with the constant threat of terrorists violence... But during the 1000 years they will indeed live in a land in true safety and peace.. This scripture is talking of the kingdom that will be in the 1000 years

This is where I have a little difficulty myself. Israel has a 400+ mile high tech security fence and thousands of rockets pointed at them. How does one think they are living in peace and safety??

However, who's perspective are we using? "Every Israeli I've ever heard and every visitor to Israel I've ever heard says, "they have never felt safer in Israel". They feel safe and secure because of Israels military being the most powerful in the region and the 4th largest and advanced and best military in the world. Their intelligence service is second to none. Prior to the A.D. 70 diaspora, most cities, towns and villages had walls, bars and gates, but no more.

So the interpretation of if they are currently living in peace, security and safety is subjective. Show me where the terrified Israelis are?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

They are living in peace, safety, and security at this time .... but this is going to change

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

2 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

They are living in peace, safety, and security at this time .... but this is going to change

Do you watch the news?

• This is Worthy 1