• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

7 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

However, who's perspective are we using?

The Word of God's perspective brother, is the final authority.  There will never be peace on this earth until the Prince of Peace comes.  Until then, God said and declared to all his prophets, that he will call for a sword on all the inhabitants of this earth and prove that every word of his spoken is true and will be fulfilled.

These words have been rejected by Israel, and even Christians.

Jeremiah 25:13   And I will bring upon that land all my words which I have pronounced against it, even all that is written in this book, which Jeremiah hath prophesied against all the nations.

Jeremiah 25:29   For, lo, I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name, and should ye be utterly unpunished? Ye shall not be unpunished: for I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth, saith the LORD of hosts.

Jeremiah 25:30   Therefore prophesy thou against them all these words, and say unto them, The LORD shall roar from on high, and utter his voice from his holy habitation; he shall mightily roar upon his habitation; he shall give a shout, as they that tread the grapes, against all the inhabitants of the earth.

Jeremiah 25:31   A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth; for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations, he will plead with all flesh; he will give them that are wicked to the sword, saith the LORD.

Jeremiah 25:32   Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.

Jeremiah 25:33   And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground.

"Every Israeli I've ever heard and every visitor to Israel I've ever heard says, "they have never felt safer in Israel". They feel safe and secure because of Israels military being the most powerful in the region and the 4th largest and advanced and best military in the world. Their intelligence service is second to none.

1 Thessalonians 5:3   For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Prior to the A.D. 70 diaspora, most cities, towns and villages had walls, bars and gates, but no more.

Every nation has a defense system put in place.  They have armies, allies, technology, and weapons of warfare. Bars and gates were needed in the past, for they only fought with swords, but today the nations have communications, and can respond within minutes.

So the interpretation of if they are currently living in peace, security and safety is subjective. Show me where the terrified Israelis are?

Israel has been serving the King of Babylon along with all the other nations.  Israel have not heeded the Word of the Lord that they should be healed, therefore God will send the kings of the North to show them that he is not happy, and when all the nations  of the earth are forced to drink of the cup of God's wrath, he will start in Jerusalem, from that place by sending a sword.

So if no Israeli is afraid, it is because they have been lied to, and the King of Babylon has deceived them, putting them into a false sense of security.  Only after God sends a sword (war), and all has run it's course and is fulfilled, shall they know the Lord their God, when the Prince of Peace comes to deliver them from their enemies at his Coming.

Any one found dwelling in the land of the Chaldeans (Babylon), who has refused to come out of this wretched city,...by refusing the Lord of Hosts, and his glorious Son whom he sent to deliver us from the power of darkness, and his wrath, will experience war, and all the plagues, and everything prophesied against all the nations starting with Jerusalem.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

6 hours ago, angels4u said:

Do you watch the news?

I don't think he do  .      Their aint no peace and safety in that region let alone the world .

peace and safety.    yeah if bombs and rockets and outright terrorism equals peace and safety , then yeah ,  they got that all right .

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

10 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

This is where I have a little difficulty myself. Israel has a 400+ mile high tech security fence and thousands of rockets pointed at them. How does one think they are living in peace and safety??

However, who's perspective are we using? "Every Israeli I've ever heard and every visitor to Israel I've ever heard says, "they have never felt safer in Israel". They feel safe and secure because of Israels military being the most powerful in the region and the 4th largest and advanced and best military in the world. Their intelligence service is second to none. Prior to the A.D. 70 diaspora, most cities, towns and villages had walls, bars and gates, but no more.

So the interpretation of if they are currently living in peace, security and safety is subjective. Show me where the terrified Israelis are?

And soon they and the churches will learn , WHY it was unwise to trust in armies , govts , men .   SHOULD of BEEN GOD ONLY .  

for all will surrender unto a promiser and promisers that assure them peace and safety .   Oh , but what a nightmare that scenario will be.

Ever wonder why it is written CURSED , not blessed, BUT Cursed is the man whose hope is in man.      This world is going to burn .

But first the largest hug fest ecumenical gathering as one mind , one heart , one love and all for the dark king and kings who this all inclusive hug fest is leading right too.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0

Let’s examine the prophecies found in Ezekiel 38 and 39 in detail and find out if what is ocurring with Russia, Syria, and Gog of Magog are truly a sign of  that war.

I’m taking the position that Ezekiel 38 and 39 span a period of the last 3 1/2 years of the 70th Week (the Times of the Gentiles). Many commentators erroneously think this battle occurs before the 70th Week of Daniel, and that Gog is not the Antichrist, but rather possibly a Russian. These commentators appear to be wrong on all counts.  Let’s examine why it must occur during the 70th Week of Daniel:

• Israel is living in false security (Ezek. 38:11). Look at Israel today. It does not live securely. Only a deceptive peace treaty will fool them into doing so.
  • God refers to Gog as “you are the one of whom I spoke in former days through my servants the prophets of Israel, who prophesied in those days for many years that I would bring you against them” (Ezek. 38: 17 NASB). This can only refer to the Antichrist, and the Antichrist only arises and attacks Israel at the Midpoint of Daniel’s 70th Week.
  • God states that he will rain hail, fire, and brimstone on the forces of Gog. (Ezek. 38:22) This only occurs during the First Trumpet judgment. This time stamps that event as occurring at the beginning of the Seventh Year of the 70th Week of Daniel.
  • After God defeats Gog and his army, God feeds them to the birds of the air (Ezek. 39: 17-20). This is an exact match with Rev. 19: 17 -18 where God calls the birds to gather to feast on the bodies of the Antichrist forces after the Battle of Armageddon.
  • God calls Gog’s forces a cloud that covers the land which is a match with God’s description of them in Joel 2:2.
  • After the battle, the Jewish captives are released and brought back to the land (Ezek. 39: 25-28). This happens after the Battle of Armageddon, and cannot happen prior to that point according to all the other pictures of the 70th Week that we have studied. This passage also claims that from that day forward, God will not allow a single Jew will be left behind in the nations. This is rock solid evidence that this can only refer to the end of the 70thWeek.
  • After this battle, God will not let his Holy Name be profaned any more (Ezek. 39: 7). This can only happen at the conclusion of the 70th Week of Daniel. It is utter nonsense to believe that this can apply to a time before the 70th Week.
  • After the Battle, Israel knows the Lord is God from that point on forever (Ezek. 39: 22). Again, this can only happen at the conclusion of the 70th Week.
  • God announces that this “is the day of which I have spoken” (Ezek. 39:8 NASB).
  • After the battle, God pours out his Spirit on Israel (Ezek. 39:29).
  • Finally, in Ezek. 38: 19-20 we learn that Jesus is physically present on the earth. As we have seen all of these aspects can only be fulfilled at the conclusion of Daniel’s 70th Week and at no other time.

For all these reasons, the battle of Gog of Magog can only be the Battle of Armageddon, and Gog can only be the Antichrist. .

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

Satan is the one behind this invasion for sure [Ezekiel 38; 39]

And he will also be behind the invasion of the Gog/Magog war in Revelation 20:7-8 when he is released from the abyss 1000 years later [Revelation 20:7-8] 

Edited by Daniel 11:36

On 3/19/2018 at 12:32 AM, JoeCanada said:
Let’s examine the prophecies found in Ezekiel 38 and 39 in detail and find out if what is ocurring with Russia, Syria, and Gog of Magog are truly a sign of  that war.

I’m taking the position that Ezekiel 38 and 39 span a period of the last 3 1/2 years of the 70th Week (the Times of the Gentiles). Many commentators erroneously think this battle occurs before the 70th Week of Daniel, and that Gog is not the Antichrist, but rather possibly a Russian. These commentators appear to be wrong on all counts.  Let’s examine why it must occur during the 70th Week of Daniel:

• Israel is living in false security (Ezek. 38:11). Look at Israel today. It does not live securely. Only a deceptive peace treaty will fool them into doing so.
  • God refers to Gog as “you are the one of whom I spoke in former days through my servants the prophets of Israel, who prophesied in those days for many years that I would bring you against them” (Ezek. 38: 17 NASB). This can only refer to the Antichrist, and the Antichrist only arises and attacks Israel at the Midpoint of Daniel’s 70th Week.
  • God states that he will rain hail, fire, and brimstone on the forces of Gog. (Ezek. 38:22) This only occurs during the First Trumpet judgment. This time stamps that event as occurring at the beginning of the Seventh Year of the 70th Week of Daniel.
  • After God defeats Gog and his army, God feeds them to the birds of the air (Ezek. 39: 17-20). This is an exact match with Rev. 19: 17 -18 where God calls the birds to gather to feast on the bodies of the Antichrist forces after the Battle of Armageddon.
  • God calls Gog’s forces a cloud that covers the land which is a match with God’s description of them in Joel 2:2.
  • After the battle, the Jewish captives are released and brought back to the land (Ezek. 39: 25-28). This happens after the Battle of Armageddon, and cannot happen prior to that point according to all the other pictures of the 70th Week that we have studied. This passage also claims that from that day forward, God will not allow a single Jew will be left behind in the nations. This is rock solid evidence that this can only refer to the end of the 70thWeek.
  • After this battle, God will not let his Holy Name be profaned any more (Ezek. 39: 7). This can only happen at the conclusion of the 70th Week of Daniel. It is utter nonsense to believe that this can apply to a time before the 70th Week.
  • After the Battle, Israel knows the Lord is God from that point on forever (Ezek. 39: 22). Again, this can only happen at the conclusion of the 70th Week.
  • God announces that this “is the day of which I have spoken” (Ezek. 39:8 NASB).
  • After the battle, God pours out his Spirit on Israel (Ezek. 39:29).
  • Finally, in Ezek. 38: 19-20 we learn that Jesus is physically present on the earth. As we have seen all of these aspects can only be fulfilled at the conclusion of Daniel’s 70th Week and at no other time.

For all these reasons, the battle of Gog of Magog can only be the Battle of Armageddon, and Gog can only be the Antichrist. .

Joe Canada

What about the Coming when Jesus bounds Satan for a thousand years so that he cannot deceive the nations UNTIL the 1000 years is expired?

Is Satan not put away during the duration of the coming millennium yes or no?

Have you read about Christ taking dominion of all the kingdoms with his resurrected saints, and setting up his headquarters on earth in Jerusalem?

Have you read about Christ bringing Israel back into the kingdom from all generations "in their flesh" to serve him and bring God's name a praise all throughout the earth.  Have you read that they will multiply and live a ripe old age to a 100yrs in safety?  Did you know that they will be taught truth, and will heal and declare this truth to all the nations?, and that all nations will be under the laws of the Kingdom where they dwell and serve?

Have you read also that there will be surviving gentiles who survived Armageddon, and that they will multiply also and come to holy Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord Jesus Christ for a thousand years and be taught also in their flesh?

And what happens when Satan is released at the end of the 1000 yrs?

Does he not gather Gog and Magog to attack the camp of the saints where Israel is living  in peace? 

So how can Ezekiel 38, mentioning this Gog be before the 1000 yr millenium?.....when it clearly states in Rev 20, that this all happens after the 1000 years of rest, after the nations have been taught truth, and specifically after Satan is released?

Revelation 20:7   And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

Revelation 20:8   And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

There will be another battle, with strange similarities, but at another time (1000 years later) because the father of lies is let loose again to sift the nations for the final time.  This time, instead of using the FP like he did a thousand years before and was thrown into the lake of fire, Satan will use another man again called Gog and Magog are his armies from the four quarters of the earth.  From all over the earth they will form to rebel against the Lord again, despite all the truth taught because of that liar the devil who deceives.  He does it all over again, and this will be the final battle.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

Ezekiel 38; 39 first at the end of the coming tribulation period

Satan will then be sent to the abyss for 1000 years during the Lord's millennial kingdom

Then he will be released again to cause another rebellion, lose, and sent to the Lord's lake of fire [Revelation 20:7-10] 

4 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Ezekiel 38; 39 first at the end of the coming tribulation period

Satan will then be sent to the abyss for 1000 years during the Lord's millennial kingdom

Then he will be released again to cause another rebellion, lose, and sent to the Lord's lake of fire [Revelation 20:7-10] 

Daniel

And what's this other rebellion called when Satan is released after the 1000 yrs?

The GOG and MAGOG WAR.

So how can it be before the 1000 yrs?

There is only one Gog and Magog war, not two.

Why do we like to slot it in where it doesn't belong? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.99
  • Days Won:  21

He has told thee O man what is good and what the Lord requires of thee...

[To argue endlessly about the rapture, the beast, the 70th week, the end etc. Forgetting to save the lost]

...to do justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with thy God. (Micah)