bornagain2011

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0

If you re-read the article on Ezekiel 38,39..... you must agree that it occurs before the 1000 year millenium....during the last half of tribulation. Right?

But in Rev, it also talks about a Gog Magog war.

Armageddon is part of a near/far prophecy with BOTH aspects in the future. The final aspect being what you describe in Rev. 20 at the end of the Millennium. 

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

"There is only one Gog and Magog war, not two"

There are two

Satan's first attempt and His second

One before, and one after 1000 years

Your idea of just one  war is wrong

Satan is thrown into the abyss just after the first [Revelation 20:1-3]

He is then released at the end of the 1000 year reign of the Lord to fight again and quickly lose

"Gog/Magog" is repeated for both wars

The first at the end of the 70th week decreed for Israel, and the second at the end of the millennial kingdom 1000 years later   

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

9 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

If you re-read the article on Ezekiel 38,39..... you must agree that it occurs before the 1000 year millenium....during the last half of tribulation. Right?

But in Rev, it also talks about a Gog Magog war.

Armageddon is part of a near/far prophecy with BOTH aspects in the future. The final aspect being what you describe in Rev. 20 at the end of the Millennium. 

JoeCanada

I have re-read Ezekiel 38 & 39 and I do not agree that it happens before the 1000 year millenium, because it is speaking about Gog and Magog, who do not yet exist, but only come on to the scene after the 1000 yrs.

The False Prophet and all the armies who war against the Lamb are buried in Jehoshaphat, also called Tophet, and the valley of Hinnom (valley of slaughter). 

Joel 3:2   I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

Joel 3:12   Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.

Jeremiah 19:11   And shalt say unto them, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Even so will I break this people and this city, as one breaketh a potter's vessel, that cannot be made whole again: and they shall bury them in Tophet, till there be no place to bury.

Jeremiah 7:32   Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that it shall no more be called Tophet, nor the valley of the son of Hinnom, but the valley of slaughter: for they shall bury in Tophet, till there be no place.

Gog and his armies are buried in the Valley of Hamon-Gog.

Ezekiel 39:11   And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog.

I hope you can see the difference brother.  Two different wars.  Two different burial places.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

1 hour ago, Sister said:

JoeCanada

I have re-read Ezekiel 38 & 39 and I do not agree that it happens before the 1000 year millenium, because it is speaking about Gog and Magog, who do not yet exist, but only come on to the scene after the 1000 yrs.

The False Prophet and all the armies who war against the Lamb are buried in Jehoshaphat, also called Tophet, and the valley of Hinnom (valley of slaughter). 

Joel 3:2   I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

Joel 3:12   Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.

Jeremiah 19:11   And shalt say unto them, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Even so will I break this people and this city, as one breaketh a potter's vessel, that cannot be made whole again: and they shall bury them in Tophet, till there be no place to bury.

Jeremiah 7:32   Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that it shall no more be called Tophet, nor the valley of the son of Hinnom, but the valley of slaughter: for they shall bury in Tophet, till there be no place.

Gog and his armies are buried in the Valley of Hamon-Gog.

Ezekiel 39:11   And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog.

I hope you can see the difference brother.  Two different wars.  Two different burial places.

Sister....this is great. Thank you for the ongoing dialogue. Iron sharpens iron.

I think this is the same war. The different valleys that are mentioned is part of a long extended valley with various names in various segments. Generally speaking, it is the same valley. Kidron  on the east and Hinnon on the south and west run together.....Kidron, Jehosaphat, Hinnon, Tophet, Gehenna, Akeldama (Judas suicide), Hamongog.......

The war at the end of the millenium..... they don't bury anyone.............

Rev 20:9  And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

lets see who Gog is......*God refers to Gog as “you are the one of whom I spoke in former days through my servants the prophets of Israel, who prophesied in those days for many years that I would bring you against them” (Ezek. 38: 17 NASB). This can only refer to the Antichrist, and the Antichrist only arises and attacks Israel at the Midpoint of Daniel’s 70th Week.

Time marker:......*God states that he will rain hail, fire, and brimstone on the forces of Gog. (Ezek. 38:22) This only occurs during the First Trumpet judgment. This time stamps that event as occurring at the beginning of the Seventh Year of the 70th Week of Daniel.

Feast for the birds:......*After God defeats Gog and his army, God feeds them to the birds of the air (Ezek. 39: 17-20). This is an exact match with Rev. 19: 17 -18 where God calls the birds to gather to feast on the bodies of the Antichrist forces after the Battle of Armageddon.

Some may assume that God burns Gog and his armies. He doesn’t. The fire, brimstone and hail in Ezek. 38:22 is the First Trumpet judgment (see Rev. 8), that is one year prior to Armageddon. Ezek. 38-39 extends over a 3.5 year period.

After the battle of Armageddon, Satan is bound for a thousand years. After the battle at the end of the millenium, Satan is thrown into the lake of fire.

2 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

Sister....this is great. Thank you for the ongoing dialogue. Iron sharpens iron.

JoeCanada

It is such blessing to be having this dialogue with you also brother.

I think this is the same war. The different valleys that are mentioned is part of a long extended valley with various names in various segments. Generally speaking, it is the same valley. Kidron  on the east and Hinnon on the south and west run together.....Kidron, Jehosaphat, Hinnon, Tophet, Gehenna, Akeldama (Judas suicide), Hamongog.......

Have you got any maps that you can attach here by any chance?  I really want to see all this on a map brother.  I am having trouble finding. This is so interesting.

15 hours ago, Sister said:

JoeCanada

It is such blessing to be having this dialogue with you also brother.

Have you got any maps that you can attach here by any chance?  I really want to see all this on a map brother.  I am having trouble finding. This is so interesting.

Hi JoeCanada

Disregard that request. I found maps.  Am going through them now.

On 3/21/2018 at 9:48 AM, JoeCanada said:

JoeCanada

I checked this all out.  What you say is true except for Hamongog which does not yet exist.  Hamongog will be EAST of the DEAD SEA.  We are given a clue here;

Can you picture this?

The False Prophet is at the end of his term.  He sits so proud in his temple declaring that he is God.  I think because he has just killed the two witnesses which no man could touch.  The world blames them for the plagues, and the world rejoices at their death.  The FP, that wicked counsellor who persecuted all the Christians exalts himself in that he is the only one who could carry out this job on God's two prophets.  A big celebration happens.

Whilst the world are feasting and celebrating and sending gifts to one another, the False Prophet goes down to Egypt and conquers with his armies.  God then sends "The Kings of the East" and "their allies" to stand up, gather and cross over the dried up Euphrates river and make their way into Israel.  It's a surprise attack.  They are cruel and fierce, and destroy all in their path.  All the kings of the earth are called to join in this battle.  They all send their armies to enter Israel and war starts.   This war is kingdom against kingdom, man against man.

Unless all flesh is destroyed, Christ interrupts that war to stop it.  All eyes are on the sky, but they don't know what is going on.  Christ has come in the air.  It would appear like a bright light shining through all the black smoke. Confusion with all the armies, and fear.  Three frog like spirits come out of the mouth of the Beast, the FP, and the dragon to gather men to war against the Lamb.  They all assemble in Megiddo, North of Jerusalem with their plan of attack.  Christ then descends on to the Mount of Olives to lure them in that direction.

Zechariah 14:3   Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

Zechariah 14:4   And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

*  Christ descends on to Mt of Olives

*  Mt of Olives shall split - half toward the east and other half towards the west creating a very great valley that does not exist at current.

*  The East half of the mountain shall split again half towards the north and half towards the south.

Three splits.  First in half, then the east half in half again.  3 parts.  This would create another valley.  Possibly an escape route from Jerusalem running east through the new foothills.  A way is prepared for the remnants to flee out of the city.

The armies come North from Megiddo down through Valley of Hinnom and Jehoshaphat surrounding Jerusalem, this will connect them to the new great valley just caused by earthquake between the west and east split of the Mount. Their weapons are pointing east to where Christ is standing on the Mt of Olives. Hamong Gog is east of the dead sea, so just showing you that all the action and the valleys where that war is taking place are not east of the dead sea, but the West side of it.

I had to explain this scenario so that you can picture exactly what's happening and check it out for yourself.  Most think that Christ will do all the fighting from the sky, but he will actually descend on land to the Mt of Olives in order to lure all the armies into that great valley, surrounding the Mt of Olives where he stands on the east split. 

"The False Prophet is at the end of his term.  He sits so proud in his temple declaring that he is God.  I think because he has just killed the two witnesses which no man could touch."

What does Revelation 11 say about who kills the two witnesses?

On 3/23/2018 at 11:14 AM, Daniel 11:36 said:

"The False Prophet is at the end of his term.  He sits so proud in his temple declaring that he is God.  I think because he has just killed the two witnesses which no man could touch."

What does Revelation 11 say about who kills the two witnesses?

Daniel

Revelation 11:5   And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

Revelation 11:7   And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

One of the apocrypha's says that the two prophets will be sacrificed on the altar, and their bodies will be thrown out into the street.

Zephaniah 1:7   Hold thy peace at the presence of the Lord GOD: for the day of the LORD is at hand: for the LORD hath prepared a sacrifice, he hath bid his guests.

Zephaniah 1:8   And it shall come to pass in the day of the LORD'S sacrifice, that I will punish the princes, and the king's children, and all such as are clothed with strange apparel.

I will ask again .... who kills the two witnesses