bornagain2011

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

For those who believe in the pretribulation rapture...

Do you believe the rapture will be before, during, or after the Ezekiel 38 war, and why? 

I have been doing a lot of reading from the Bible, reading articles, watching sermons about this topic. I think it could go either way. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

The Lord will take all believers from the beginning of human creation and immortalize them just before He brings His wrath and judgment of an unbelieving world during the 70th week decreed still pending

The Ezekiel 38 war will happen in 30 days just at the ending of the 70th week decreed

Then the Lord will set up His millennial kingdom upon the earth for 1000 years

Satan will be sent to the abyss for the 1000 years and released at the end to continue his vetting against the Lord .... then he will be destroyed in the Lord's lake of fire

All unbelieving humans will then be judge and destroyed in the Lord's lake of fire

And eternity will begin as stated in Revelation 21

Study your Bible and you will see this truth 

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 3/10/2018 at 8:14 PM, bornagain2011 said:

For those who believe in the pretribulation rapture...

Do you believe the rapture will be before, during, or after the Ezekiel 38 war, and why? 

I have been doing a lot of reading from the Bible, reading articles, watching sermons about this topic. I think it could go either way. 

Short answer, we don't know.

But there can be no doubt in anyone's mind that the Gog-Magog players, politics and machinery is rapidly shaping up. In my opinion, it's possible that we may see some of these events come about before the Rapture. But one thing there's no debate about, the Rapture is one day closer than it was yesterday!

• Haha 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

I think it's before. Isn't Ezekiel 38 is when God takes care of the armies around Isareal. Isn't that start of tribulation. I know everything is lining up and fast to.

18 minutes ago, tigger398 said:

I think it's before. Isn't Ezekiel 38 is when God takes care of the armies around Isareal. Isn't that start of tribulation. I know everything is lining up and fast to.

Well, there's different views of when the tribulation starts. But the overwhelming consensus of most reputable scholars and mine as well, is at the moment the Antichrist 'confirms' a seven year peace deal with many, to include Israel. That's the start of the seven year tribulation, some would say it's 3 1/2 years, etc.

Again there are different views of the timing of the Ezekiel 38: invasion. Some say it's at the beginning of the seven year tribulation, some say at different times during the tribulation. I personally don't know, but I have a suspicion it is before the tribulation. Whenever it is, based on world events, what, who and why in Syria (Russia, Iran and Turkey).  Libya and Sudan's recent alliances and pacts now with Russia (all the major Gog-Magog players). I just don't see this Israeli invasion occurring ten years down the road. Nope, I see it as something that's imminent and in the foreseeable future.

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

51 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Short answer, we don't know.

But there can be no doubt in anyone's mind that the Gog-Magog players, politics and machinery is rapidly shaping up. In my opinion, it's possible that we may see some of these events come about before the Rapture. But one thing there's no debate about, the Rapture is one day closer than it was yesterday!

the Rapture is one day closer than it was yesterday!

And isn't that the truth :)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

46 minutes ago, tigger398 said:

Hi Tigger,

The beginning of the Tribulation is when Israel signs a peace treaty with the Anti_Christ.

Daniel 9:27 
27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one 'seven.' In the middle of the 'seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on a wing he will set up an abomination that causes desolation until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.

The rapture can happen now at any time, Dennis is right to say that today is one-day closer then it was yesterday. :)

Maranatha, please Lord Jesus come!

"The beginning of the Tribulation is when Israel signs a peace treaty with the Anti_Christ"

There is nothing mentioned about a peace treaty between the antichrist and Israel

It is the Lord who will confirm the covenant that He has with Israel at the beginning of the 70th week decreed still pending [Daniel 9:24-27]

.... and it is the other prince who will desecrate Israel at the middle of the period of the 70th week .... the antichrist

Daniel 8:25 gives a reference to destruction by peace, but this is the way in which he will approach many nations in his conquest of the earth

The "rapture" will occur just before the 70th week begins [1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; 1 Thessalonians 5:1-9] 

• Oy Vey! 1

13 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

"The beginning of the Tribulation is when Israel signs a peace treaty with the Anti_Christ"

There is nothing mentioned about a peace treaty between the antichrist and Israel

It is the Lord who will confirm the covenant that He has with Israel at the beginning of the 70th week decreed still pending

.... and it is the other prince who will desecrate Israel at the middle of the period of the 70th week .... the antichrist 

Da 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. 

And he (the Antichrist). Please notice the "he" is not capitalized noting it is not God, and take who and what is being talked about into proper context.

בְּרִית bᵉrîyth, ber-eeth'

from H1262 (in the sense of cutting [like H1254]); a compact (because made by passing between pieces of flesh):—confederacy, (con-) feder(-ate), covenant, league. Could better be said in our modern lingo, confirms an existing or new peace deal. 

No new peace deal, but just the Messiah confirming His covenant with a believing remnant of Israel .... the first component [Revelation 7:1-8] .... and then many during the period [Revelation 14:1-6]

The rapture will come first .... then the Lord will bring His vexation upon the earth beginning here [Revelation 6:12-17] and ending here [Revelation 19:19-20]

Revelation 19:21 gives the results of the battle of Armageddon in the next 30 days at the end of the 70th week decreed for Israel

• Oy Vey! 1