Praying!

• Thumbs Up 2

Praying.

How's everything going now?

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, KPaulG said:

Praying.

How's everything going now?

Thanks so much to you and everyone! Not a lot is happening at the moment. My husband needs to have serious dental work done before this job ends, so we are waiting for that to be done. I appreciate you asking! :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Praying now

• Thumbs Up 1

Prayed that the Lord lead your husband to a new job where he can do well and provide for the family. Also to be blessed and a blessing in his new position

• Thumbs Up 1

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Behold
      >Blood Bought<........ recently posted a valuable comment on "The Real Ministry" Thread that dealt with some important issues related to someone's eternal walk with the Lord and what this all means.
      Especially noteworthy was the verse posted, written in the NT  by the Apostle John, .... explaining  our Born again "pedigree",  as the performance of the holy seed within us., as the reason we don't "sin".
      Paul talks about this also, stating "how can we who are dead to sin"....
      And he says our old man, the dead one, is risen with Christ., and Paul tells us to esteem or "reckon ourselves dead".....
      But then the reality check of life hits and believers are found stumbling around in a maze of confusion about all of THAT, because they find they still commit "works of the flesh"..., often want to, and generally have to RESIST IT Daily.
      Then Paul states we are to put on the "whole armor" and stand against the wiles or plans or attacks of the devil, and of our own flesh....ect.
      -----------------------------------------------------
      So, SAINT..... If we are dead to sin,  and if John says the holy seed remains in us and whosoever is born again, "doth not sin" KJV......... then Paul says, "i am Chief of SINNERS".....
      And then in comes Romans 4:8 that says if you sin, God does not charge you with it (in eternity) if you are born again. .
      Seems like a lot of contradicting going on , doesn't it.
      How is is that We are dead to sin, yet we want to sin ?.   We are told that if we are really born again, we don't sin., yet we all have since we are saved....
      So what is the ANSWER ?
      Its simple, Reader/ Saint
      Its the spiritual/theological  understanding between "Standing" vs "State" that is missing , which is causing so much confusion.
      Its the total lack of understanding regarding the difference between being a born again Spirit who is "in Christ" , yet and while,  being trapped in a body of death, and corruption.
      Saint..... its this......Its the reality that the born again part of you is in the Kingdom of God right now "seated in heavenly places" "in Christ" ..... and one part of you is your body, its desires, stuck down here in a filthy world that is nothing but a sinner's delight., and what this all means in GOD's Perspective.
      Reader/Saint     Here is how to SEE it, so that you can understand the one main thing...
      = What you think about it all, does not matter.   Its only what GOD SAYS and THINKS about it, that matters.   So, when you are not lined up mentally and theologically with GOD's PERSPECTIVE, then you will be confused about almost everything that has to do with faith, salvation, the gospel,  eternal life, sin, the law..commandment keeping...everything.  And the reason for the confusion in so many... is that you are trying to see it from your viewpoint, and you are not understanding How God sees it, from His perspective.  
      Saint, ... If you will replace your point of view and your opinion  with His Perspective, (The Mind of Christ).... then you will have arrived into a "spiritual eyes" place in your understanding of your Salvation, that will protect you and will open more doors of Light for you.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Most Christians live in a dark self righteous fog.   And some of them try to TEACH that dark self righteous fog., here, and everywhere.
      Ok, here we go...  to see you have to know where and how to LOOK.
      So....Lets get this one thing realized in your head Saint,  and then your heart will follow...
      "Standing", vs "State".   =  
      Standing = How God sees you regarding HIS perspective, which is your STANDING.
      State =  how you behave and you see yourself, which is your STATE.
      Standing........vs..........State    ARE....   Not......the.......same...........at ...........all = SPIRITUALLY
      Your Standing : is Born Again, Redeemed, and you have Eternal Life, (Jesus who is eternal life is IN YOU) so =  you are going to heaven, and God only sees you as "the Righteousness of Christ."   He only sees you as washed in the Blood of the Lamb.  This is GOD's Eternal Perspective of all the born again = "Standing"  So, when God looks at your behavior, bad or good, He is looking THRU The Blood of Jesus and the Cross.  He sees you THRU THIS, and never sees you any other way after you are born again.    ON your worst sinning day since you were born again, God only saw the blood of Jesus that has made you sinless, already.   This is your  ETERNAL STANDING... That is God's eternal perspective of you..... Its your eternal sonship position in God, in Christ.  That is your STANDING.  = That is God's perspective of you, today, tomorrow, and forever.   He only sees you THRU your Redemption thru Christ, no matter what you are doing.       And that is how John is describing how we dont sin, and that we are as Paul says, dead to sin.     They are speaking of our STANDING, our eternally PURE Born Again literal position in God's Kingdom and inside God's family.  We the born again are ONE with God and Christ.  Joined Spiritually to them, for all eternity.  That is your STANDING. That is God's perspective of YOU< if you born again.  This can't change, as its the Cross and Christ who have made you this, by Blood and Birth.
      Now your "State"........is how you are behaving at any given time as you realize yourself.  You can be mad, or glad, or full of hate, or full of joy, or fearful, or loving, or preaching, or backslidden....that is your STATE.  That is your moment by moment existence down here,   VS.... your STANDING, (God's Perspective).....as He sees you all the time.... which is "sinless perfection", "redeemed", "born again", In the Kingdom of God, "in Christ", and "eternally secure".
      So, you are BOTH.    And where the confusion come in, theologically and literally, is when a person thinks that their State is what controls their Standing.  They do not understand that your State is Not your Eternal Standing,   Your State is not God's Eternal perspective of you that He sees as the REAL YOU< everytime He looks at you.   He ONLY sees your STANDING as "the righteousness of Christ", for eternity....... while your STATE, can be anything but that type of behavior.
      Christ's eternally redeeming Blood was shed, and thru your faith in this, in Jesus,  God has spiritually recreated you by being born again by the Holy Spirit,<> THIS  has created your Standing.  And  That is  How God SEES YOU at all times.
      Your State, is how you are behaving, at any given time.
      Let me simplify it.
      Standing is Salvation
      State is daily living // discipleship
      Jesus your redeemer IS your Standing
      Your behavior, IS your state
      Those 2, are not the same.
      Standing = God's perspective of you, as He sees you THRU the Blood Atonement, at all times = born again, which is your Standing.
      State - Is how you see you, that is  based on your behavior, at all times.
      Your state, does not affect your Standing, because your Standing is created by Jesus, and maintained by God.  THEY caused you to be in the STANDING of being born again.
      Your state, your behavior, has nothing to do with this, and cannot effect your STANDING......not ever.
    • By EvMcgevs
      Hello, everyone. I hope you all are doing well. I am in desperate need of prayer right now because of the events that have transpired in the last few months.
      To summarize, I left my husband a few months ago because he was a physically abusive narcissist and I was terrified for my life and safety. He was so cruel and godless, even though he had claimed to be a Christian (which he obviously was not). We have been separated, having had no contact for the past two months or so, when we recently reconnected. God has brought him very low and taken everything from him except the clothes on his back. When we spoke recently, he told me what has happened to him since I left, how he realized how cruel, unkind, aggressive, abusive, and "beastly" he was. He said that he was wrong, that he mistreated me and he realized what he lost when I left. This confession, of course, is the complete opposite of narcissistic behavior, but I gave him a second chance in the past, and this was the result. I do not want to be tricked again, and as he is also a trained actor, I have no idea whether he is being sincere or not. I already filed for divorce and have a right to on biblical grounds of adultery and abandonment. However, he said to me recently that while he wishes I would give him a second chance, he wants me to be happy, whatever I choose to do. This is completely unlike him, and I have no idea whether to trust him or not. He says he has gotten right with God and wants to live a new life as the "godly husband I was always supposed to have", but I don't know if I can believe him. My family would think I was a fool if I gave him another chance. Part of me still has hope left, but part of me is ready to move on with my life, even if I am alone for the rest of it. What do I do? Can God change a physically abusive narcissist? Do I give him another chance and risk losing the support and respect of my family? I don't know what to do. Suggestions, Scripture, and prayer would be greatly appreciated!
      Thank you all,
      Evs
    • By BeauJangles
      My brothers and sisters of Worthy,
      These are grave and concerning times. I'm certain that we all do, but here are some scriptures to keep in mind to pray for our nation's leaders. I personally do not wish for war, but it seems only a matter of time. God bless you. 
      Shalom, 
      David/BeauJangles

Psalms 2:10-11 -  Therefore, you kings, be wise; be warned, you rulers of the earth.  Serve the LORD with fear and celebrate his rule with trembling. Proverbs 11:14 - For lack of guidance a nation falls, but victory is won through many advisers. KJV Bible Verses About Praying For Government
      Bible verses related to Praying For Government from the King James Version

1 Timothy 2:1-4 - I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, [and] giving of thanks, be made for all men;   (Read More...)

Romans 13:1 - Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

1 Timothy 2:1-15 - I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, [and] giving of thanks, be made for all men;   (Read More...)

2 Chronicles 7:14 - If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Jeremiah 29:7 - And seek the peace of the city whither I have caused you to be carried away captives, and pray unto the LORD for it: for in the peace thereof shall ye have peace.

1 Peter 2:17 - Honour all [men]. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king.

1 Timothy 2:1-2 - I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, [and] giving of thanks, be made for all men;   (Read More...)

Daniel 2:20-23 - Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his:   (Read More...)

Proverbs 21:1 - The king's heart [is] in the hand of the LORD, [as] the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.

Titus 3:1-2 - Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work,   (Read More...)

Psalms 22:28 - For the kingdom [is] the LORD'S: and he [is] the governor among the nations.

Job 12:23-25 - He increaseth the nations, and destroyeth them: he enlargeth the nations, and straiteneth them [again].   (Read More...)

Proverbs 11:14 - Where no counsel [is], the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors [there is] safety.

Daniel 9:18-19 - O my God, incline thine ear, and hear; open thine eyes, and behold our desolations, and the city which is called by thy name: for we do not present our supplications before thee for our righteousnesses, but for thy great mercies.   (Read More...)

Psalms 2:1-4 - Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?   (Read More...)

Matthew 12:25 - And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

Romans 13:1-14 - Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.   (Read More...)

1 Timothy 2:1 - I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, [and] giving of thanks, be made for all men;

• By Behold
      Casting Curses,.... this is an interesting topic.

Witches cast them.
      Unbelievers are under one ...  John 3:36. This is the judgement of God against every Christ rejector, that is created originally by the "curse of the law",....... that "Jesus has removed the curse of the Law", FROM the Born Again, because of the Cross... "Cursed is everyone who HANGS on a TREE"..(Cross).

Also, its all about and related to, the power of the "tongue". As your bible tells you that "life and death" are IN the power of the tongue.... the words you speak.
      The words of Jesus are Truth and Life.
      When Jesus spoke, it was Truth or Life filled words.
      The word of the Gospel, preached and then BELIEVED, becomes a holy seed that can regenerate, thru the Holy Spirit, a dead spirit in a person and cause it/them to be Born Again.

Words are very powerful.

God "spoke" the world into existence THRU the Word.
      Jesus is the "Word", pre-incarnate and "The word made flesh, Incarnate..... and that is why He is acclaimed to be and explained as the Creator in Colossians 1:16
      In John 1:10 you are told that Jesus stood on the world He Created.
      Consider that the baby feet of Jesus, .. the very first time they touched the dirt of the earth, were touching the World that He, as God Incarnate, created when He was still. "The Word was with God", "in the Beginning".

How do you curse yourself, if you are a Born Again Christian?
      By what you say.  
      Your words are the power of your "tongue" creating your destiny. Every word you speak is a seed being sown, and every seed you sow out of your MOUTH, will come back to you, as a harvest.
      Your NT says that you will be judged by the words that you speak, and this means that your own words will become your judge and your destiny, while you are alive, and when they profess the Faith you have In Christ, ..... God then accepts this as "faith is counted as Righteousness"...= to give you the "Righteousness of Christ" and "The Gift of Salvation".

There is also the fact that even tho Jesus "has redeemed us from the curse of the law" on the CROSS so that all judgment due us for our sin that was previously waiting for us in Eternity, before we were saved, has been given to HIM...  YET..His death does not remove this problem..= The law of "sowing and reaping". So, you have 2 things to deal with in your life that are word based and deed based, .......harvests.  
      What you speak is a seed, and what you do is a "sowing and reaping" deed situation.
      If you are in the FAITH,..... if you are really focused on discipleship and serving God and studying to show yourself approved and daily live to please God, very God conscience, then you will watch your mouth and you will control your deeds so that you do not bring upon yourself, their bad fruit as a harvest of pain, sorrow, and worse.

Let me show you how you can get cancer, a heart attack, a stroke, a brain tumor....etc, etc.. just using your own mouth.
      You do it like this....

""""well, you know, my mama had high blood pressure, mental illness, cancer, diabetes, heart disease, a temper problem, blindness, AND I BET I'LL GET IT TOOOOOO""""".

SEE THAT? You just prayed the prayer of FAITH to get SICK, and maybe DIE.
      So......Watch your mouth. Your mouth is a POWER to bring to your life, whatever you speak and BELIEVE.
      Or as Jesus said, "whatsover ye believe , you shall have it".
      "thy Faith hath made you whole".
      And your FAITH can make you SICK.

Saint, ... FAITH can harm you, if you are using it to harm yourself.

Watch your mouth.
      Never curse yourself with it, or the people you love, etc, etc....