naominash

Happy to belong to God

God is the only Being who can fill up the clamoring empty void in my heart. He teaches me how to walk by the Spirit, so that I'm not constantly stumbling and falling. Christ intercedes for us when we pray and the Father inclines His ear.

Love you, God. You've been my faithful and very best friend.

I am at your service.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 3

Hallelujah!

Hallelujiah Jesus!!

More Praise:

God is answering my prayers.

1. I'm Lukewarm, Help me be on fire!

It's almost scary how much this one has come through. When I was lukewarm, I struggled with sin. It seemed more appealing than God. I had anxiety and bitterness. Now I'm only sad cause Jesus hasn't returned yet. Now I feel like I'm going in an entirely different direction than many around me. Now I'm free. 

2. Make me a better witness to the Lost. 

It's not so much that there's a certain technique or way to witness that works better than another way. But in chasing closeness with God and having a fiery passion for living for God, it attracts people with broken hearts who I am sure to encounter as I go through life. That's why we're a light that can not be hidden. When God answers the prayer to make you love Him more, your life begins to reflect that and others take notice... for better or for worse.

3. Make me a better wife. 

I still have a long way to go. But hubby told me he is grateful for me. And i think it's because I have a new respect and honor for being married to him. It is an honor to love and support someone more than you support yourself. Especially for someone so selfless.

God is better than any drug, addiction, lust, food, romance, plan, or money that we can have. He is the all consuming fire that creates a light in a dark world. He is the Ultimate Provider. Get rid of your sin and your idols, repent and be filled with the Spirit! No turning back, only more joy for those who love Him.

• Thumbs Up 1

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 12:45 PM, naominash said:

God is the only Being who can fill up the clamoring empty void in my heart. He teaches me how to walk by the Spirit, so that I'm not constantly stumbling and falling. Christ intercedes for us when we pray and the Father inclines His ear.

Love you, God. You've been my faithful and very best friend.

I am at your service.

That's what gave that pretty smile you have on your face :thumbsup: 

• Thanks 1

Amen 

Praise God. He will never leave you. When Jesus comes he will find you ready.

• Thanks 1