IGNORED

Space Force - coming to a Recruiting Station soon?

OneLight

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  686
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 5:39 PM, OneLight said:

I listened to Trump speak today and he mentioned a new force, Space Force. 

I know we get a lot of benefits from it, but I'm not sure it should be done.

Psalm chapter 115 verse 16

The highest heavens belong to the LORD, but the earth he has given to mankind.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

2 hours ago, john1 said:

I know we get a lot of benefits from it, but I'm not sure it should be done.

Psalm chapter 115 verse 16

The highest heavens belong to the LORD, but the earth he has given to mankind.

Man will never reach "the highest heavens" in anything he builds.  I am sure we are safe exploring the universe.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  949
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,522
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

10 hours ago, OneLight said:

Man will never reach "the highest heavens" in anything he builds.  I am sure we are safe exploring the universe.

I think you are correct, besides if  we get too high on ourselves admiring our own capacities, it seems God will show us otherwise. We will find we have need of corrective glasses, just as  it has been found with the Hubble telescope, so marvelous a tool that shows ever more deeply the marvel  that is God, while at the same time illustrating the folly  of man and his need of corrective prescription lenses to view clearly even a small portion of creation.

Guest shiloh357

If there was a "Space Force" it would have to be an unmanned station, or at least manned only for short periods of time with very frequent personnel rollover due to the adverse effects that space has on the human body.

It would need to be equipped with lasers capable of downing enemy nukes before they get far enough for the warheads to be armed. 

As an aside, the president also mentioned a manned mission going to Mars.  I don't think we have the technology for  manned trips to Mars, unless the government has made amazing strides in technology that they have done an excellent job hiding from us.  We would need to build some amazing space ships that would make the shuttles look like toys. 

• Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

IMO we will eventually get to the Moon or Mars to build a human habitat. One reason is our insatiable curiosity, but another is because private companies are working on this, not just governments. I'm not sure but I think a man named Elon Musk has developed a way to make a rocket ship turn around so it can land on earth or another place. Previous to this we had to discard everything sent into space. This is a huge money saver and it means the same ship can be used again. Unless Jesus returns or we blow up the world with nukes it's just a matter of time. I can remember in the 50's & 60's when some people said we'd never reach the Moon but by 1969 we did.

I should have asked this sooner but exactly what does Trump mean by a Space Force, did he say.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,441
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

On 3/16/2018 at 3:05 PM, JTC said:

Dennis,

The Nepihlim are 1 of my special interests. I'm of the opinion that they came into existence by the fallen angels doing something to our genes. Once I accepted that is wasn't too long to realize they might have messed with animal genes also. IMO there's a good chance things like Centaurs and even monstrosities may have once existed. I have a lot of time on my hands and with the help of the Internet I've done a lot of reading I never would have before. From what I've read, the things that were going on before the flood were much worse than I imagined. I can't say those things were real but they shed new light on why God had to destroy life on the earth.

Thanks for responding.

Yeah I've done a lot of study on that myself, and that puts a lot of the Bible in better perspective and makes more sense on other passages (Gen 6:1-4, Jude, Peter, etc.). I've tried to reason the line of Seth / Cain view and so many things don't add up. Then why would the Lord destroy them also in the flood? 

I've studied, as it was in the days of Noe... What was so different prior to the flood that Jesus picked out this particular period of history to refer to? Eating, drinking, building, etc. have always gone on throughout recorded history. I tread lightly on non-biblical texts, oral traditions and the like. But, almost all global mythology and extra biblical texts have some truth in them, and they all concur about super human and spiritual beings. To include Native American oral history. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/17/2018 at 7:44 PM, Sojourner414 said:

I may be the "odd one out" on this one, but personally, I don't think the Lord is going to let Man himself much past the Earth/ Moon area. We've already made a mess of our planet, and have set foot on the Moon and left probes on it as well as sent probes to other planets in the Solar System. I really don't think the Lord is going to allow us to push much further, unless Armageddon somehow included Mars and Venus. JMO.

Yeah I agree with you for a couple of reasons. Firstly, the Lord created Earth for our habitation and dwelling. Secondly, we don't know the day nor hour, but I believe we're too deep in the end-times and the Lord will return before long. 

However, and here's my conspiracy theory part. Before we can acquire super soldiers or a species of human that can withstand the vigor's and dangers of space, things have to be altered. So far we have only been shown the surface of how deeply advanced genetic altering DNA enhancement is for global military black operations are. Combine the convergence of all this technology (DNA tampering, artificial intelligence, robotics and nano technology) and who knows what they have already created? Has anyone seen the two AI robots, their capability and especially what they said at the closing?

What about the "Mark of the Beast" and/or the image of the Antichrist Beast coming down the pike? In addition to the supernatural world, what human development technology might they contain, and where did this technology originate from? If this mark of the beast system were to happen right now, for convenience sake only, what percentage of the population would be scrambling to get theirs immediately? Seems to me this system can't happen over night where people rush and line up to get their ticket to damnation. Unless there is an extremely powerful and irresistible incentive of some sort. 

Personally, I can think of only three incentives powerful enough for people to bend over backwards to get theirs; in addition to having everything you need on or under your skin. Like a vaccination, some high tech medical advancement that would thwart off illness and disease and greatly extend human longevity through the genome. 

This is all speculation at this point, but the signs and advancements are all there and being worked on and implemented. Rats with human ears, pigs with human blood, and when pigs fly... 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/19/2018 at 3:05 PM, Dennis1209 said:

Has anyone seen the two AI robots, their capability and especially what they said at the closing?

Dennis, I saw some robot prototypes that look human on CBS's 60 Minutes, but I don't think that's what you're referring to. Can you tell us about this?

I used to think if we could invent faster than light space travel that someday we'd reach other solar systems. (I grew up with Star Trek) But then I came to think that God won't let us reach other stars even if we could. But I still think God might let us reach the Moon or Mars. That's a big if because the cost of doing that might stop us. We live in scary times.

3 hours ago, JTC said:

Dennis, I saw some robot prototypes that look human on CBS's 60 Minutes, but I don't think that's what you're referring to. Can you tell us about this?

I used to think if we could invent faster than light space travel that someday we'd reach other solar systems. (I grew up with Star Trek) But then I came to think that God won't let us reach other stars even if we could. But I still think God might let us reach the Moon or Mars. That's a big if because the cost of doing that might stop us. We live in scary times.

There's a bunch of them. I can't give you the links because it's Youtube, but Google "Interview Sophia the Robot" and some of them will pop up. Listen very carefully to her answers to the questions submitted to "it". Want to see what the future holds? It gives me chills down my spine. This is only what is being put out publicly, imagine how much more advanced the black op military programs must be globally? Put a wig and regular cloths on this thing, then imagine how much more it's going to take to know it's not a robot?

• Thumbs Up 2

18 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

There's a bunch of them. I can't give you the links because it's Youtube, but Google "Interview Sophia the Robot" and some of them will pop up. Listen very carefully to her answers to the questions submitted to "it". Want to see what the future holds? It gives me chills down my spine. This is only what is being put out publicly, imagine how much more advanced the black op military programs must be globally? Put a wig and regular cloths on this thing, then imagine how much more it's going to take to know it's not a robot?

I did see Sophia somewhere. Part of the idea is to make robots with facial expressions so people don't fear them so much. All new technology is both good and bad. They want to put the people friendly robots in boring, low paying jobs and that's bad. People need jobs whether they like them or not. But these robots can also be used in high risk jobs, such as in areas where there was a radiation leak. We can't stop progress.