IGNORED

Space Force - coming to a Recruiting Station soon?

OneLight

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,458
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

37 minutes ago, JTC said:

I did see Sophia somewhere. Part of the idea is to make robots with facial expressions so people don't fear them so much. All new technology is both good and bad. They want to put the people friendly robots in boring, low paying jobs and that's bad. People need jobs whether they like them or not. But these robots can also be used in high risk jobs, such as in areas where there was a radiation leak. We can't stop progress.

And when artificial intelligence becomes smarter than humans, is mobile, thinks for itself and has its own ambitions and goals? But you're right, once the genie is out of the box it will be fully developed.

Manufacturing or whatever; each job robotics or artificial intelligence takes is not replaced with another job. So, I can easily imagine the day when even low skill people at fast food joints are not needed because it's all AI and robotic ally done, no walking off the job and demanding $15.00 an hour. You already see blue collar employment being weeded out. With these 'advancements', before long only the high tech, well educated, elite, politically connected and wealthy will be the only ones thriving and in control. 

At last check, knowledge is doubling about every three months now. Where is this world going to be in just a few short years at the rate everything is progressing? As you inferred, technology can be both good or bad. If you believe we are indeed living in the last days as I do... Do you really think this technology is going to be used solely for the benevolent benefit of humanity? Or could it be rapidly developing for the war machine, global tyranny, suppression and control of the global population. 

Combine all this with all the spying already being done on us; CCV TV everywhere in cities and businesses, data mining of your personal information every time you're on your computer, Iphone etc., and even when you're not "they" can and just might be already listening. 

I might be just one sandwich short of a picnic, a half a bubble off, but this is what I see happening right here and right now. 

I apply the preceding to the Book of Daniel and Revelation, and I can easily see how many of these prophesies are fulfilled through technology. Just thirty years ago whom would of 'thunk' how the "whole world" would be able to see the Two Witnesses in real time globally. And celebrate and send presents 'globally' at their deaths? Google, Facelift and most other popular social media sites are already filtering, removing, banning and restricting things they don't like such as Christian sites, pro Second Amendment sites, etc. for political and religious views. Is this progress?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

4 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

And when artificial intelligence becomes smarter than humans, is mobile, thinks for itself and has its own ambitions and goals? But you're right, once the genie is out of the box it will be fully developed.

Manufacturing or whatever; each job robotics or artificial intelligence takes is not replaced with another job. So, I can easily imagine the day when even low skill people at fast food joints are not needed because it's all AI and robotic ally done, no walking off the job and demanding $15.00 an hour. You already see blue collar employment being weeded out. With these 'advancements', before long only the high tech, well educated, elite, politically connected and wealthy will be the only ones thriving and in control. 

At last check, knowledge is doubling about every three months now. Where is this world going to be in just a few short years at the rate everything is progressing? As you inferred, technology can be both good or bad. If you believe we are indeed living in the last days as I do... Do you really think this technology is going to be used solely for the benevolent benefit of humanity? Or could it be rapidly developing for the war machine, global tyranny, suppression and control of the global population. 

Combine all this with all the spying already being done on us; CCV TV everywhere in cities and businesses, data mining of your personal information every time you're on your computer, Iphone etc., and even when you're not "they" can and just might be already listening. 

I might be just one sandwich short of a picnic, a half a bubble off, but this is what I see happening right here and right now. 

I apply the preceding to the Book of Daniel and Revelation, and I can easily see how many of these prophesies are fulfilled through technology. Just thirty years ago whom would of 'thunk' how the "whole world" would be able to see the Two Witnesses in real time globally. And celebrate and send presents 'globally' at their deaths? Google, Facelift and most other popular social media sites are already filtering, removing, banning and restricting things they don't like such as Christian sites, pro Second Amendment sites, etc. for political and religious views. Is this progress?

I also believe these are the end times, the problem is I've been believing that for the last 30 yrs. In the 80's I didn't think things could get worse but they did. I'd like to see Jesus come back today but in my spirit I feel that won't happen because the Father wants more souls to be ready for heaven. So as bad as the future looks I think mankind will find a way to survive it. But less jobs is a real problem. My answer to this is simple but people aren't going to want to accept it. We need less people and we should do this by less babies, what I mean is a return to morality. But first people have to change their mindset. If only married people had babies that should do what I mean.

Since this thread was about space, it just occurred to me that colonizing Mars might also reduce earth's population. Maybe that will happen. Whatever God does about this, or whatever He allows for I probably won't be here unless it culminates in the next 20 yrs or less. I'm glad I'm close to the end of my life cycle. That's sad but it's true.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Abby-Joy said:

Having less babies is not the answer....and it is also against scripture that saus we are to replenish the earth and that children are the heritage of the Lord ...and those whose quivers are full are blessed. 

The whole over population thing is a lie sold to the masses. 

Now, I do believe godly morality being restored would be great....across the board on all levels, it would solve most of our problems. 

You loved sister.    Bring them babies into the world .      And love them all.    praise the LORD sister .     you loved lil abby.   you are .   

• Loved it! 1

2 hours ago, Abby-Joy said:

Dennis, have you heard about the plans to implement the wearing of permanent RFID bracelts in order to prove one has received the US666 & EU666 innoculations? Idk how much of it is accurate but some notable people are talking about it. The laws are already in place in some states like Oklahoma...waiting to be enforced by local law enforcement. 

I happen to believe the mark of the beast will be more invasive than a bracelet but this certainly sounds like it is gearing up quickly. They are saying that one will not be able to travel from place to place without proof of innoculation. 

Sister if you can find the info send it to me .      OH ,  the beast system will soon have it put in the skin .      Thems devils and this , my body IS GODS TEMPLE

not for the beast to stick his chip into .   GODS TEMPLE .     You sing it sister.    you loved , you loved and one more time sister...........You loved .  

3 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

When artificial intelligence.............................

WHO you think is going to control that artificial intelligence .  A HINT ,   SOPHIA sure SOUNDS POLITCALLY CORRECT.

OOPS................YEAH THEY DOOPING FOLKS ALREADY.      

8 hours ago, Abby-Joy said:

Dennis, have you heard about the plans to implement the wearing of permanent RFID bracelts in order to prove one has received the US666 & EU666 innoculations? Idk how much of it is accurate but some notable people are talking about it. The laws are already in place in some states like Oklahoma...waiting to be enforced by local law enforcement. 

I happen to believe the mark of the beast will be more invasive than a bracelet but this certainly sounds like it is gearing up quickly. They are saying that one will not be able to travel from place to place without proof of innoculation. 

Hey Abby,

No I haven't, it's news to me. I think there will be great resistance to it though.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, JTC said:

I also believe these are the end times, the problem is I've been believing that for the last 30 yrs. In the 80's I didn't think things could get worse but they did. I'd like to see Jesus come back today but in my spirit I feel that won't happen because the Father wants more souls to be ready for heaven. So as bad as the future looks I think mankind will find a way to survive it. But less jobs is a real problem. My answer to this is simple but people aren't going to want to accept it. We need less people and we should do this by less babies, what I mean is a return to morality. But first people have to change their mindset. If only married people had babies that should do what I mean.

Since this thread was about space, it just occurred to me that colonizing Mars might also reduce earth's population. Maybe that will happen. Whatever God does about this, or whatever He allows for I probably won't be here unless it culminates in the next 20 yrs or less. I'm glad I'm close to the end of my life cycle. That's sad but it's true.

Unfortunately, I don't see morality getting any better here on out, I see it waxing worse and worse by the day. Based on my genealogy and family history, I'll be lucky to see five more years, but only the Lord knows when He is going to call me home. I have a gut feeling some major historic events are going to occur by the year 2023, based on the convergence of everything prophetic and the players all lined up in Syria, among other things. Sudan and Libya are all cozy with Russia to date and have an alliance. 

IMO we are at the end of the end-times and I'm looking up!

• Thumbs Up 1