Sign in to follow this  
WorthyNewsBot

WorthyNews: Turkish Newspaper Close To President Erdogan Calls To Form Joint Islamic Army To Fight Israel

(Worthy News) - On December 12, 2017, ahead of the summit of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) in Istanbul, the Turkish daily Yeni Şafak, which is close to President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and his ruling AKP party, published an article titled "A Call for Urgent Action,"[1] which also appeared on the paper's website under the title “What If an Army of Islam Was Formed against Israel?"[2]

The article called on the 57 member states of the OIC to form a joint "Army of Islam" to besiege and attack the state of Israel. It notes that such a joint army will greatly exceed the Israeli army in manpower, equipment and budget, and presents statistics to prove this. It also advocates establishing joint bases for the army's ground, air and naval forces that will arrive from all over the Muslim world to besiege Israel, while noting that Pakistan, as the only nuclear country, has "a special status" among the OIC countries.

An interactive map provides information on military forces stationed in various locations and the role they can play in the potential joint Muslim attack on Israel.

The post Turkish Newspaper Close To President Erdogan Calls To Form Joint Islamic Army To Fight Israel appeared first on Worthy Christian News.

View the full article

And what happens when the U.S. jumps in? Israel will never go down without taking the world with her. Attacking Israel would be suicide.  Over 200 neutron bombs at Dimona, plus the other nuclear warheads  they have hanging around.

BRING IT ON...

Ezekiel 38:18-23 NASB
[18] It will come about on that day, when Gog comes against the land of Israel," declares the Lord GOD, "that My fury will mount up in My anger. [19] In My zeal and in My blazing wrath I declare that on that day there will surely be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. [20] The fish of the sea, the birds of the heavens, the beasts of the field, all the creeping things that creep on the earth, and all the men who are on the face of the earth will shake at My presence; the mountains also will be thrown down, the steep pathways will collapse and every wall will fall to the ground. [21] I will call for a sword against him on all My mountains," declares the Lord GOD. "Every man's sword will be against his brother. [22] With pestilence and with blood I will enter into judgment with him; and I will rain on him and on his troops, and on the many peoples who are with him, a torrential rain, with hailstones, fire and brimstone. [23] I will magnify Myself, sanctify Myself, and make Myself known in the sight of many nations; and they will know that I am the LORD."'

Sign in to follow this