• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

I just want to vent a bit thank you. 

There is a family member who is a bit of a drama queen. She only calls me when she is freaking out over something. There is always an issue of some kind.  I just listen to what she tells me is going on, offer some advice, that is about all I can do. But at times it can be draining on me. I freeze when I see her name pop up on the phone and hesitate  to answer. As I know it is going to be another issue.  There have been a few times when I just let the phone go to voice mail because I was in the middle of something and I just could not stop to deal with yet another drama filled issue of hers.  I guess it is not very Christian of me to feel this way. But I am human. There is hardly ever a call from her asking me how I am doing, or what is going on in my life. It is always about her issues.  Sometimes I feel bad I can't be of more help. Sometimes I feel bad that I don't pick up the phone. But sometimes it is just too much. 

Well as I said I just wanted to vent a bit about this to unload what I am feeling. Thanks for listing. God Bless. 

• Praying! 1