• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

KJV

11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  422
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

12 hours ago, Last Daze said:
  • Then there was given me a measuring rod like a staff; and someone said, “Get up and measure the temple of God and the altar, and those who worship in it. 2  Leave out the court which is outside the temple and do not measure it, for it has been given to the nations; and they will tread under foot the holy city for forty-two months."  Revelation 11:1-2

The forty-two months is the time that the false prophet wages war against the saints per Daniel 7:25 and Revelation 13:5.

How would equating the temple in verse 1 with the temple in heaven conflict with that interpretation of verse 2?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

9 hours ago, ghtan said:

How would equating the temple in verse 1 with the temple in heaven conflict with that interpretation of verse 2?

The ungodly waging war against the saints for 42 months happens on earth.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

Last Daze

Are you seeing what I am seeing?

Revelation 11:2   But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

If "the court" is going to be trampled on by the gentiles - only the court, and  Daniel says this;

Daniel 7:21   I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

Daniel 7:25   And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

....then, does it not make sense that those who are at the altar will not be trampled on by the gentiles? 

The pre-tribbers are going to love this......

but......

There are only 144K, sealed which are the "firstfruits".  A tiny minority, who follow the Lamb wheresoever he goes.  And what does this mean, to follow the Lamb wheresoever he goes?....they say it must mean you are a born bred Jew or full blooded Israelite, totally disregarding these scriptures they should already know;

Galatians 3:28   There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Romans 2:11   For there is no respect of persons with God.

Colossians 3:25   But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons.

It appears when we put all the scriptures together that the 144K sealed ones, are the ones standing at the altar, .....to me, it's plain as day, and when the temple of God is measured - not by length or width, and not talking about a physical building, but measured by those truly serving the Lord at the highest level, then it only makes sense that these will not be trampled by the gentiles (the beast) when the time comes, for God has something good in store for them,...the 144K.   Only the court - which is also obvious to me, that the court is not the world, but is still within the temples boundaries, and it's not measured, because why?......because there are too many that are not serving in spirit and in truth, and therefore will go through a fiery trial to be purified and made white.

So unless one is of the 144K, he cannot boast that he will be taken and spared from the great tribulation that is coming upon us, and quite frankly, no one knows who the 144K is, because Christ will choose and not men.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,130
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

The question is. When does Israel become one with Christ Jesus. Also where do the two witnesses make their stand. Scripture says the 144,000 are sealed, but it does not state when they follow the Lamb. I say during the Mill. Not the 70th Week.

In Christ

Montana Marv

"no one knows who the 144K is, because Christ will choose and not men"

The 144000 are protected mortals of Israel just as the scriptures tell

Then we are given the church which is in heaven Revealed in verses 7:9-19

Why?

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

4 hours ago, eileenhat said:

Is this rhetorical?

Specifically are you waiting to give your answer?

Personally I researched it and there are few answers in any scriptures I noted (or anyone else per the commentaries I read on this topic).

I have been giving the answer to this out for what? 2 years now.  Not much interest.  

No, its not a rhetorical question.  I've only recently started considering Rev 11:1-2 from a spiritual perspective and was curious as to other's thoughts.  Can you give the answer out one more time?

Then there was given me a measuring rod like a staff; and someone said, “Get up and measure the temple of God and the altar, and those who worship in it.”  Revelation 11:1

This is the church in heaven

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

11 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

The question is. When does Israel become one with Christ Jesus. Also where do the two witnesses make their stand. Scripture says the 144,000 are sealed, but it does not state when they follow the Lamb. I say during the Mill. Not the 70th Week.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Montana Marv

I don't know if your question is to me or not?

Israel becomes one with Jesus Christ at his Coming, when he comes to deliver them from their enemies.  They will see his power and glory, and will know that this is the true Messiah that comes to save.  This is the day the veil is taken off, and mercy will be poured out on them.

The two witnesses will come on to the scene after the temple is measured.  The temple is measured before the tribulation begins, because those in the court will be trampled on by the gentiles (the beast).

The 144K are end time saints who have been following the Lamb throughout their walk.  They have been following the Word of God.  They are in the Word, and the Word in them.  They have been fed by the Lamb.  I don't know how long they have been fed by the Lamb, but these are the ones who the Lamb has showed all things to come.  You don't learn this in a day, so they must of gone through a process of seeking, and finding, and straightening out the creases.   Some can learn fast however.

The 144K are sealed before the 4 angels let loose the 4 winds of heaven.  They are told not to harm the earth until these are sealed.  This means before the tribulation, because when the tribulation begins, the 7 angels will start sounding.  They start by harming the earth.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,130
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

45 minutes ago, Sister said:

The 144K are end time saints who have been following the Lamb throughout their walk.  They have been following the Word of God.  They are in the Word, and the Word in them.  They have been fed by the Lamb.  I don't know how long they have been fed by the Lamb, but these are the ones who the Lamb has showed all things to come.  You don't learn this in a day, so they must of gone through a process of seeking, and finding, and straightening out the creases.   Some can learn fast however.

Scripture only says they are sealed,  Scripture does not reveal when they follow Christ,  Scripture does not say that the Lamb showed all things to come to the 144,000.  That is an add on of yours.  Where in Scripture?  Scripture only says they follow they Lamb wherever He goes, and they sing a new song which only they know.  Any other description for them is just an add on with no Scripture to validate.  They can follow the Lamb only during the Mill.

In Christ

Montana Marv