• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  422
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

18 hours ago, Last Daze said:

The ungodly waging war against the saints for 42 months happens on earth.

So are the war, famine and plague in ch 6 but each is preceded by the opening of seals in heaven.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

22 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Scripture only says they are sealed,  Scripture does not reveal when they follow Christ,  Scripture does not say that the Lamb showed all things to come to the 144,000.  That is an add on of yours.  Where in Scripture?  Scripture only says they follow they Lamb wherever He goes, and they sing a new song which only they know.  Any other description for them is just an add on with no Scripture to validate.  They can follow the Lamb only during the Mill.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Montana Marv

You say they can only follow the Lamb during the Mill, because you see them as Jews only, or the remnants of Israel.  You did not put all the scriptures together with the reasons that I showed you?  The scriptures cannot contradict.  We cannot be told there is no difference between Jew or Greek, Jew or Gentile when it comes to serving Christ, and then say the opposite that God does have respect of persons, when he clearly says he doesn't?  I am talking about worshipers.  Those who do not know Christ, cannot be the firstfruits.  The firstfruits are the firstfruits of the resurrection, not the firstfruits of those who will be brought into the kingdom in the flesh.

Christ is standing on Mt Zion with his 144K.  There are no others with him.  They are the first ones there, resurrected.  You do not get that honour if you are not following the Lamb.  This contradicts the scriptures.  I noticed this discrepancy, therefore I looked into it in depth with my whole heart and soul seeking for answers, and believe me it has taken a while to get clarification, because I asked the Lord to show me, and he did, bit by bit, and I know more today than I did last week, and I knew more last week than I did a year ago, and I knew more a year ago than what I did the year before.  It goes like that.

John 6:27   Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

John 16:13   Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

John 15:15   Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

Many in the past were chosen and died in the Lord.  They would of been shown much, but would not of seen clearly because they were not living in the end times, it would of been hazy, however they are sealed with the holy spirit of promise to take their place in the first resurrection.   Amongst those of the last generation, who will be alive when these end time things shall occur, the Lord has carved out a people for himself that he has also sealed to be fed and shown everything.  They have laboured for the meat that Christ gives, and that's how they are shown, through the Word. Always following the Word of God whereever  he goes.  The scriptures are opened up more to them, and more books are given to them that have been kept back from us.  They are not just limited to the Canon, but have the full story, ...all the details not given in the Canon.  All the prophesies, and visions, interpretations and explanations, stories, history....everything laid out.  All is in the Word.  Everything must harmonise with the Canon, and cannot go outside of that doctrine given to us.  So if you have laboured for the meat that Christ gives, he will draw you also, because whereever the Word is, he is there, and you will hear his voice, because his sheep know his voice and will not follow a stranger.  

This song that they sing that no man knows but them is the full truth.  Not part of the truth, not error, but the full clear picture.  Christ is able to do this for those that his Father has given him.  They are his, and they are sealed.  Only 144k sealed, and no more.  The majority are in the "court".  They are not sealed, but must prove themselves now in order to make their robes white.  They are given over to the gentiles to do what they like with them, whereas, those in the temple at the altar are not.  For many are called but few are chosen.  The 144K are are minority.  A small multitude, not the large multitude.

Many think that the Word of God is only in the Canon.  How can everything and everyone chosen for the Lord's glory since the beginning of time be contained only into one small book?  It cannot, it is not possible. There is a whole chunk missing.  There are parts of stories in the canon that does not show the lead up, or the ending, or the details inbetween.  It's not there, missing.  Why?   Therefore these books have been reserved for us to find in the end times.  Many will not like this.  They will not accept, because they don't know the shepherd's voice, the Word of God yet claim to know him?

Luke 10:22   All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him.

And just because one reads these other books, does not make him part of the 144K, but he who has departed from the lusts of this world and the flesh, and has made his temple clean for Christ to dwell in, will be led to be given understanding, by being fed fully to receive the Word of God.  I believe the 144K is them, of the last generation.  Christ knows who they are, we don't, but one thing for sure, we should be zealous for them, for Christ receives them and is pleased with them.  We should be zealous to get our walk perfect before the Lord, and it starts with the heart, to hear the shepherds voice, and not the voice of man.

I cannot prove anything to you, if you are not shown.  I can only give you the canon scriptures for now, and for the record I was on the right track before I even read these other books, and with many other things also, but was shown more detail and given confirmation that the doctrine I first received was the correct one.  Therefore it is pleasing to my soul, and all the glory to the Lamb of God who is rich in mercy.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,134
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Sister

Scripture says, they follow the Lamb wherever He goes.

See the words He goes. Like sheep following a Shepard. The Lamb will walk so they can follow during the Mill.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Montana Marv

Yes they follow the Lamb wheresoever he goes.  Not wheresoever he is going to go but have already been following all the way.

The Lamb is the Word of God.  The 144K are always following the Word of God.  They are in the Word constantly, and the Word is in them.  They are not suddenly redeemed without any labour.  Christ said to labour for the meat he gives (the Word).  In that Word is everything, not just bits and pieces, but the whole spectrum of truth, with all the understanding.  These are the ones he has sealed, who have laboured for that meat that can only come from Christ.  This is not something small he is showing us but a big clue, not just a situation where one does not seek Christ, does not believe in him, nor does any labouring for the Word, yet gets the highest honour to be chosen as a firstfruit?  This contradicts what Christ said, and that one is just called mercy.  This is different.

John 6:27   Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

The meat is the solids.  Meat is not milk.  There is a big difference.  You don't get deep knowledge just from milk.  You don't even get milk if you don't believe in Christ.  These ones that God has sealed have laboured for that meat during their journey just as Christ instructed.  The Lord has blessed them, for they are found faithful. 

The 144K have laboured for that meat, and have all the solids.  They do not have just blind faith, but faith that can be backed up with knowledge because the Lamb has fed them.  You cannot get this from men, you can not get this from religion, you can only receive it if you are chosen to be fed and shown everything.  This is that song that only they know, for the rest have not had all this food in abundance, but have been held back by men.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

On 3/25/2018 at 1:36 AM, ghtan said:

So are the war, famine and plague in ch 6 but each is preceded by the opening of seals in heaven.

• Then there was given me a measuring rod like a staff; and someone said, “Get up and measure the temple of God and the altar, and those who worship in it.  Leave out the court which is outside the temple and do not measure it, for it has been given to the nations; and they will tread under foot the holy city for forty-two months."  Revelation 11:1-2

Verses 1 and 2 are John's instructions for measuring.  Did he do as instructed?  If so, where are the measurements?  If not, why not?

On 3/24/2018 at 7:52 AM, Sister said:

It appears when we put all the scriptures together that the 144K sealed ones, are the ones standing at the altar, .....to me, it's plain as day, and when the temple of God is measured - not by length or width, and not talking about a physical building, but measured by those truly serving the Lord at the highest level, then it only makes sense that these will not be trampled by the gentiles (the beast) when the time comes, for God has something good in store for them,...the 144K.   Only the court - which is also obvious to me, that the court is not the world, but is still within the temples boundaries, and it's not measured, because why?......because there are too many that are not serving in spirit and in truth, and therefore will go through a fiery trial to be purified and made white.

• Then there was given me a measuring rod like a staff; and someone said, “Get up and measure the temple of God and the altar, and those who worship in it.  Leave out the court which is outside the temple and do not measure it, for it has been given to the nations; and they will tread under foot the holy city for forty-two months."  Revelation 11:1-2

How I see this passage from a spiritual point of view is that the temple of God is the entire body of Christ, the altar represents obedience (through worship and sacrifice), and those who worship there are individual believers.  Essentially, John is told to measure the entire body of Christ by measuring the obedience of each believer.

He is not to measure the outer court because they are the godless.  They are outside the temple, the body of Christ.  It doesn't say that the court is trampled, just that its not measured.  The measuring only pertains to believers, not those outside.

It is the unbelievers who will trample the holy city of believers (Zion as you've pointed out) for 42 months.  This will accomplish the measuring.

5 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

How I see this passage from a spiritual point of view is that the temple of God is the entire body of Christ, the altar represents obedience (through worship and sacrifice), and those who worship there are individual believers.  Essentially, John is told to measure the entire body of Christ by measuring the obedience of each believer.

He is not to measure the outer court because they are the godless.  They are outside the temple, the body of Christ.  It doesn't say that the court is trampled, just that its not measured.  The measuring only pertains to believers, not those outside.

It is the unbelievers who will trample the holy city of believers (Zion as you've pointed out) for 42 months.  This will accomplish the measuring.

Last Daze

The sacrifices are done at the altar.  The gathering is outside the temple.  The court is just outside the temple, but within it's perimeters.  There's those who gather together, and those who sacrifice.  They are all inside that boundary of God, but all are not offering sacrifices (of the heart).  These are the lukewarm.

Treading underfoot the holy city is the same as being trampled.  The Christians are the one's who are being walked all over, as they are the ones being persecuted for not conforming to the beasts system.  They will be like the scum of the earth in the eyes of the world.  The low ones.

57 minutes ago, eileenhat said:

Re: How will people in God's temple be measured?

The verbiage "to measure" is exactly the same as 'be judged".

So God's people are to be judged.

57 minutes ago, eileenhat said:

All that goes into the measuring.  It takes time to break it down.  I am not clear that is what you want in answer to your question Last Daze.

That's pretty much how I see it too.  The 42 months will cause people to make decisions based on their faith.  It's a time of segregation based on what people do.  What each believer does will depend on how much time was spent worshiping at the altar.  The idea is consistent with 1 Peter 4:17.  When Jesus returns to destroy Satan's kingdom, everyone will have already demonstrated whether they are a part of his kingdom or not by their actions.

Thanks for your reply.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  422
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

13 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Verses 1 and 2 are John's instructions for measuring.  Did he do as instructed?  If so, where are the measurements?  If not, why not?

Are we told what John is to prophesy again in 10:11? If the temple were the body of Christ, are we told its 'measurement'?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,868
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

The living tabernacle