• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0

40 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

That's how I see it.  I've put together a little pdf booklet that described the last days measuring of the new covenant temple of God.  You can download it here if you're interested.

Hi Last Daze,

I've just read your booklet. In it, you state:

"There’s a common misunderstanding about the mark which is that those who are deceived into receiving it and worshiping the image have sealed their fate by doing so. Suffice it to say that worshiping the man of sin is idolatry and will be forgiven if repented of. Revelation 14:9-12 describes the fate of those who persist in worshiping the man of sin, those who refuse to repent of their idolatry"

I think it's a dangerous statement to say that "those who worship the beast and his image will be forgiven if repented of."

Rev 14: 9-10 is pretty clear...."If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. (Rev. 14:9-10)

Worshiping the beast or taking his mark is an unforgivable sin. Why?.....simply because God's word says it is.

This could very well be the 'time of testing for the whole world'....Rev 3:10

It is a test of whether or not someone has "saving faith"

It's off topic, but since you put it out there to view your booklet, this jumped out at me.

Respectfully........

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

35 minutes ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi Last Daze,

"There’s a common misunderstanding about the mark which is that those who are deceived into receiving it and worshiping the image have sealed their fate by doing so. Suffice it to say that worshiping the man of sin is idolatry and will be forgiven if repented of. Revelation 14:9-12 describes the fate of those who persist in worshiping the man of sin, those who refuse to repent of their idolatry"

I think it's a dangerous statement to say that "those who worship the beast and his image will be forgiven if repented of."

Rev 14: 9-10 is pretty clear...."If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. (Rev. 14:9-10)

Worshiping the beast or taking his mark is an unforgivable sin. Why?.....simply because God's word says it is.

It's off topic, but since you put it out there to view your booklet, this jumped out at me.

Respectfully........

Idolatry is not blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.  According to the words of Jesus, it will be forgiven if repented of.

All I can do is suggest that you do a word study on the verse you quoted above paying particular attention to the verbs "worships" and "receives."  They don't refer to past actions but rather to ongoing, present activities.  If anyone persists in worshiping the beast and receiving of his mark (buying / selling) then they are the objects of God's wrath.

I go into much more detail about repenting of the mark and image in this booklet, again, for those who are interested.

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  6,600
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

On 10/30/2018 at 6:48 PM, JoeCanada said:

Hi Last Daze,

Respectfully........

There is this;

"“If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives its mark on their forehead or on their hand," Rev 14 (seemingly one would have to both receive and worship for this to be binding.)

"The fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and the sun was allowed to scorch people with fire. They were seared by the intense heat and they cursed the name of God, who had control over these plagues, but they refused to repent and glorify him." Rev 16

"The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness. People gnawed their tongues in agony and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done." Rev 16

Repentance would still be an option.

Knowing the immutable character of our Father, his mercy is forever. If you repent, at any time, His mercies are yours.

Jesus says, "Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme: But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:" Mark 3

That blasphemy clause would cover the mark of the beast and the worship of the beast and his image.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

14 minutes ago, Diaste said:

There is this;

"“If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives its mark on their forehead or on their hand," Rev 14 (seemingly one would have to both receive and worship for this to be binding.)

"The fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and the sun was allowed to scorch people with fire. They were seared by the intense heat and they cursed the name of God, who had control over these plagues, but they refused to repent and glorify him." Rev 16

"The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness. People gnawed their tongues in agony and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done." Rev 16

Repentance would still be an option.

Knowing the immutable character of our Father, his mercy is forever. If you repent, at any time, His mercies are yours.

Jesus says, "Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme: But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:" Mark 3

That blasphemy clause would cover the mark of the beast and the worship of the beast and his image.

Are we talking about what is possible or what is going to happen. I agree God's mercy is forever, but so is His word and God's revelation itself is a the revealing of His immutable truth.

Rev 14:9  Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, 
Rev 14:10  he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 
Rev 14:11  And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name." 

I see no way around this prophecy. Leaving off the conversation about whether or not it is *possible* for someone who has taken the mark to be saved, we are told here in explicit and unequivocal language that none do. The verses you post above from Revelation 16:

Rev 16:8  Then the fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and power was given to him to scorch men with fire. 
Rev 16:9  And men were scorched with great heat, and they blasphemed the name of God who has power over these plagues; and they did not repent and give Him glory. 

Rev 16:10  Then the fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and his kingdom became full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues because of the pain. 
Rev 16:11  They blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and did not repent of their deeds. 

In both cases no one repented.

We are also told in Revelation 20:

Rev_20:4  And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

Again, no one is counted as having been saved who received the mark.

There is also this, which is a possible explanation for why this ends up being the case.

2Th 2:7  For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. 
2Th 2:8  And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming
2Th 2:9  The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 
2Th 2:10  and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved
2Th 2:11  And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 
2Th 2:12  that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness

This lays out pretty frankly the fact that the followers of the beast are doing so because they refused to turn to Christ. As such, God gives them over to what they want, their own carnality most likely, and sends them a strong delusion so that they believe the lie, which in this context is probably the man of sin's claim that he is God.

I tend to avoid "what if" scenarios in regards to things like the mark, in this context meaning whether or not it is possible for someone who takes the mark to be saved. Regardless of that conversation, the bible is clear that no one who takes the mark is.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 10/30/2018 at 7:31 PM, Last Daze said:

Idolatry is not blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.  According to the words of Jesus, it will be forgiven if repented of.

All I can do is suggest that you do a word study on the verse you quoted above paying particular attention to the verbs "worships" and "receives."  They don't refer to past actions but rather to ongoing, present activities.  If anyone persists in worshiping the beast and receiving of his mark (buying / selling) then they are the objects of God's wrath.

I go into much more detail about repenting of the mark and image in this booklet, again, for those who are interested.

I think I have seen a version where it's worded just as you describe, it's a 'now' thing and wholly dependent on the one doing obeisance, one would suppose regularly, taking the place of the worship of the Father. The verb form of 'receive' denotes personal assertiveness, and I get the impression what ever it is which was received, was in a rush of emotion. So it's not so much received as 'strongly taken'.

6 minutes ago, Steve_S said:

Are we talking about what is possible or what is going to happen. I agree God's mercy is forever, but so is His word and God's revelation itself is a the revealing of His immutable truth.

Rev 14:9  Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, 
Rev 14:10  he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 
Rev 14:11  And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name." 

I see no way around this prophecy. Leaving off the conversation about whether or not it is *possible* for someone who has taken the mark to be saved, we are told here in explicit and unequivocal language that none do. The verses you post above from Revelation 16:

Rev 16:8  Then the fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and power was given to him to scorch men with fire. 
Rev 16:9  And men were scorched with great heat, and they blasphemed the name of God who has power over these plagues; and they did not repent and give Him glory. 

Rev 16:10  Then the fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and his kingdom became full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues because of the pain. 
Rev 16:11  They blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and did not repent of their deeds. 

In both cases no one repented.

We are also told in Revelation 20:

Rev_20:4  And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

Again, no one is counted as having been saved who received the mark.

There is also this, which is a possible explanation for why this ends up being the case.

2Th 2:7  For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. 
2Th 2:8  And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming
2Th 2:9  The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 
2Th 2:10  and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved
2Th 2:11  And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 
2Th 2:12  that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness

This lays out pretty frankly the fact that the followers of the beast are doing so because they refused to turn to Christ. As such, God gives them over to what they want, their own carnality most likely, and sends them a strong delusion so that they believe the lie, which in this context is probably the man of sin's claim that he is God.

I tend to avoid "what if" scenarios in regards to things like the mark, in this context meaning whether or not it is possible for someone who takes the mark to be saved. Regardless of that conversation, the bible is clear that no one who takes the mark is.

Greetings, I would like to delve into this a bit further. I don't believe I offered a 'what if'. Three things stand out:

1) There is only one fully unforgivable sin.

2) The idea from Rev 16:9 and 11, 'did not repent'.

3) Two collectives.

Both bowls are poured out on large groups. The 4th on the earth, the fifth on the beast's kingdom. Personally, I could only definitively assert that neither mankind nor the kingdom of the beast, generally, repented of their deeds and gave God glory. I don't believe a single one of us can speak to every individual in this case as scripture specifies the bowls are poured out on large groups. So I comprehend this as broad generalization in the 4th bowl and a bit narrower generalization for the 5th, but nothing about individual cases.

We cannot know in either case, repentance or persistence in rebellion, whether either would apply to each person or not.

I am saying the guidance is there to rely on God's mercy to the very end, which is wholly dependent on God's character; as we know He wishes that none would perish, but all should come to repentance; and to believe in the chance for an individual to change, regret a personal choice, before the point of the finality of physical death, repent and throw themselves on the mercy of the Lord, no matter the situation.

Do I assert that anyone who takes the mark and worships the beast or his image WILL repent? No. 

We cannot ignore any divine axiom and Mark 3:28-30 is truth. Owing to the "same yesterday, today and forever" character of the Godhead, the blasphemy of the mark and the worship of the beast and the image is not unforgivable. Turning away from this would however depend on the individual, in opposition to the collective which is in view in Rev 16 in these four particular verses.

I'm convinced the strongest bit of evidence for this is contained in the four verses in question; "and they did not repent and give Him glory" and "did not repent of their deeds".

God is not sending these dire calamities upon the earth solely because at this point in time His anger has reached the point where he must destroy His enemies. He really has only one enemy, Satan and his ilk. The people have been deceived by Satan. Sin did not originate with them and they are not the true enemy of the Lord. They are if they continue to follow Satan, and they will share the fate of every rebel; but "God so loved the world", cannot be forgotten.

It is not forgotten and mercy appears in Rev 16 by way of, "and they did not repent and give Him glory" and "did not repent of their deeds". What would happen if God rained down destruction and then they did repent? Just keep up the carpet bombing? The immense pressure applied in Rev 16 is to get people to repent, as well as destroy His enemies. Just the mention of repentance at this point of the end shows God is still looking at the heart and actions.

For instance, Jonah 3

"cry mightily unto God: yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands. Who can tell if God will turn and repent, and turn away from his fierce anger, that we perish not? And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not."

Truly God is pleading with the people to repent.

Even in Joel 3 during the gathering of the armies for the final battle, 'shaphat' does not carry the idea of utter destruction, but to judge or govern. To judge means to 'hear the case' or 'decide'. Despite this it seems more like what God is doing here is "entering in to controversy" with the idea of vindication.  

With all that being said, if people did repent during the wrath of God, which I suspect some will do, I agree with you on this,

"Rev_20:4  And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years."

No one who receives the mark will reign with Christ. 

But not on this, "Again, no one is counted as having been saved who received the mark." as no one who received the mark is counted as 'reigning with Christ'.

Those who repent of the mark and the worship of the beast will not die but inhabit the kingdom ruled over by Jesus and the elect. There must be a great many people left alive to make up the nations over which Christ and the elect rule for 1000 years. The Jews that flee Jerusalem to the valley created when Jesus touches down on the mount of Olives are one nation. Scripture says, "And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it."

Many are left alive, saved from wrath, not to reign, but to bring glory and worship to the Lord.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Diaste said:

I think I have seen a version where it's worded just as you describe, it's a 'now' thing and wholly dependent on the one doing obeisance, one would suppose regularly, taking the place of the worship of the Father. The verb form of 'receive' denotes personal assertiveness, and I get the impression what ever it is which was received, was in a rush of emotion. So it's not so much received as 'strongly taken'.

I think that it's also important to keep in mind the ongoing nature of the mark.  People will be using it to buy and sell all the time.  So, after receiving his mark, there is an ongoing receiving of the benefits of having his mark.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

It is not forgotten and mercy appears in Rev 16 by way of, "and they did not repent and give Him glory" and "did not repent of their deeds". What would happen if God rained down destruction and then they did repent? Just keep up the carpet bombing? The immense pressure applied in Rev 16 is to get people to repent, as well as destroy His enemies. Just the mention of repentance at this point of the end shows God is still looking at the heart and actions.

Those who repent of the mark and the worship of the beast will not die but inhabit the kingdom ruled over by Jesus and the elect. There must be a great many people left alive to make up the nations over which Christ and the elect rule for 1000 years. The Jews that flee Jerusalem to the valley created when Jesus touches down on the mount of Olives are one nation. Scripture says, "And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it."

I cannot be dogmatic on such things as this. The primary issue is that there is not one iota of evidence that people do repent of receiving the mark. Also, it should once again be mentioned that those who follow after the man of sin/beast are doing so after receiving a delusion from God Himself. 

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

1) There is only one fully unforgivable sin.

The question here is not what could happen, it's what does happen. What does happen 

Rev 14:9  Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand
Rev 14:10  he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb

This is the prescribed end for those who worships the beast and accepts the mark. The context of Revelation 14 is important.

Rev 14:6  Then I saw another angel flying in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach to those who dwell on the earth to every nation, tribe, tongue, and people— 
Rev 14:7  saying with a loud voice
, "Fear God and give glory to Him, for the hour of His judgment has come; and worship Him who made heaven and earth, the sea and springs of water." 

There are three angels who announce to "those who dwell on the earth to every nation, tribe, tongue, and people." In other words, there is an explicit warning broadcast by supernatural beings to everyone on earth, and the content of those warnings is noted above in verses 9-10. There is ample warning given to all on earth not to take it and not to worship him.

I would also state that, while your comparison to Jonah was reasonable, the result of Jonah's message to Nineveh and the Angels message to the masses of people on earth have far divergent outcomes, though both originate from God. In other words, we are told that Nineveh repented, but that the peoples of the earth do not. In fact, they double down.

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

The idea from Rev 16:9 and 11, 'did not repent'.

I have a very, very difficult time taking an idea such as "people will indeed repent" from verses that explicitly state "did not repent." This position genuinely puzzles me.

I have to clear up what I think may be a misunderstanding of my position. I think I assumed I was being clear but alas, I was not. So if apologies are necessary, please accept mine.

If indeed people who have chosen to accept the mark and worship the beast do desist and repent they will be saved, but they WILL NOT inherit the kingdom nor rule and reign with Christ.

They will only be saved from being destroyed in the wrath of God and have the sentence of eternal punishment stayed till the 2nd resurrection, and final judgment. They will live on earth as the nations that populate the land with the destiny of being deceived once again by Satan at the end of the 1000 years. They will neither be immortal, powerful nor enlightened; just regular folks.

11 hours ago, Steve_S said:

The primary issue is that there is not one iota of evidence that people do repent of receiving the mark. 

You're right. I don't see a single verse in scripture that states this specifically. I like direct statements as well, they remove ambiguity, so maybe I'm wrong. But there are unexplained conditions that will exist after the separation of those of Christ, and those of the beast. 

It's plain people will be left alive after the great slaughter in the Valley of Jehoshaphat. As I mentioned before, "And ye (inhabitants of Jerusalem) shall flee to the valley of the mountains,", a remnant of Israel is one nation. Also;

Revelation 12:5

"And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne."

Nations here means the Gentile nations. 'Ethnos' are the nations, or a nation, distinct from Israel. So where are these nations coming from over which Christ will rule with the saints for 1000 years?

Anyone who took the mark and worshiped the beast " he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.", so we wouldn't think they would be walking around on earth for 1000 years; It's not Israel as the 'ethnos' are the gentile nations, and it's not the people who refused the mark and the worship of the beast, they reign with Jesus for 1000 years.

So who does that leave to fulfill this, " 24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: 26 And they shall bring the glory and honor of the nations into it."?

I could say these nations are the saints that walk in the light of it  but that would not be correct as the saints are Israel, of the seed of Abraham. Verse 26 says the glory and honor of the nations are brought from the outside in, so these nations are not Israel, and they do not reside in New Jerusalem. What is the origin of these nations? In my opinion it can only be the survivors of those who were gathered to battle against the Lord, if any, or it's just as Rev 21:24 says, "...the nations...which are saved...", which could come from one group, previous followers of the beast.

Unless there are groups that violate " ALL, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, ...receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:" from the nations across the earth. 

But there's an exception, the followers of Jesus do not receive the mark, nor do they worship the beast. So it isn't 'ALL' in this case.

Just like it's probably not each individual in the case of Rev 16:8-11 where 'men' is 'a man' (clearing up an error on my part in the previous post) and the 5th vial is poured out only on the throne of the beast.

It seems there may be a few iotas.

The question here is not what could happen, it's what does happen. What does happen.

I don't disagree with this. But it's hard to know either unequivocally; and in my experience, "What can happen, will.", which would be a 'does happen'. Esoteric philosophy aside, we have indirect statements from which likely circumstance, conditions and conclusions can be deduced.

Rev 14:9  Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand
Rev 14:10  he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb

Again, I agree. It's interesting to note when this angel flies, it's the 3rd angel. But what of the previous two? The first angel; "Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters."

The hour of his judgement is come...By this point, at the moment of judgement, the whole world is sporting the mark except for the elect; now why would an angel call for repentance at this point if salvation, from their destruction by wrath, was off the table?

As Last Daze has pointed out it's probably because both the worship of the beast and his image, and the receiving of the mark, are present and active actions. Persist in the worship and in holding to the concept of the mark dooms you, desist in these present, active ideas and find mercy.

Rev 14:6  Then I saw another angel flying in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach to those who dwell on the earth to every nation, tribe, tongue, and people— 
Rev 14:7  saying with a loud voice
, "Fear God and give glory to Him, for the hour of His judgment has come; and worship Him who made heaven and earth, the sea and springs of water." 

There are three angels who announce to "those who dwell on the earth to every nation, tribe, tongue, and people." In other words, there is an explicit warning broadcast by supernatural beings to everyone on earth, and the content of those warnings is noted above in verses 9-10. There is ample warning given to all on earth not to take it and not to worship him.

"the hour of his judgment is come" is the timing element. The warning comes at the moment when judgment is to commence; after everyone has chosen sides. So if it was true that repentance is impossible for some, why is the angel calling for every nation, tribe an tongue to fear and give glory to God and worship Him? Only the penitent fear, glorify and worship God. An avenue exists to stay alive and avoid destruction.

I have a very, very difficult time taking an idea such as "people will indeed repent" from verses that explicitly state "did not repent." This position genuinely puzzles me.

I understand. But I didn't get the idea that people will repent FROM 'did not repent', that would be foolish. I'm merely pointing out the truths extant:

Gentile nations will exist after the end.

They will not be Israel.

They will not be the elect.

There is only one unforgivable sin.

Nations are saved.

No word from the Godhead can be ignored, or elevated over another; and no conclusion is accurate unless all evidence is considered. In considering the evidence presented the conclusion is not unwarranted no matter how provocative.

• Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, Diaste said:

"the hour of his judgment is come" is the timing element. The warning comes at the moment when judgment is to commence; after everyone has chosen sides. So if it was true that repentance is impossible for some, why is the angel calling for every nation, tribe an tongue to fear and give glory to God and worship Him? Only the penitent fear, glorify and worship God. An avenue exists to stay alive and avoid destruction.

Good observation. 

Edited by Last Daze