• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,561
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

1 hour ago, Justin Adams said:

Possum is correct. I can attest to the fact that the 'system' is heavily against family. The state uses psycho-heresy to bolster its occultist foundations and 'advise' the family to disband and come under its all-pervasive umbrella. It needs little encouragement from 'education' that advises and pressures youngsters to criticize parents and make fun of them. Eventually, one family at a time is destroyed, thus the perpetuation of the 'broken family syndrome' and bolstering the media's take that parents are as dumb as two short planks. Always the state know best...

Even the so-called counsel one finds at the local church is heavily steeped in this Freudian and Jungian philosophy. Their bible of shrink-speak is continually rewritten, yet seems to avoid any blame for the dysfunction it causes. It is such a sick travesty of what the Lord intended, but if you mention real faith, you are instantly labeled an abuser, toxic, dead-beat-dad and other manufactured titles aimed directly at those that would attempt to put into practice the raising of a child by scriptural standards.

Take a look at all the pop-psyche websites opposing the family and especially the fathers. Ready made diagnosis for anyone looking to blame a person and especially the one charged with a family's security.

Well may all that have similar thought, please, consider then becoming the first in your one's church and own community to  do something to help by one's own personal action.

And no one is correct that states children are stupid!

Do not hinder the children by putting them down, let them come to Jesus, help them become aware of Him, and know that such as those children, that are now being called stupid and are receiving such disdain,  such as they are, belongs the Kingdom of God. Praise God for His love and encouragement to  be like them.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

13 hours ago, Rick_Parker said:

LadyKay, I said that they were the peers of the very people who were doing all the things I mentioned. Don’t know why you took down your post or even took issue with what I said. Just look at all the news and you can read about all the stuff they are doing to each other while at the same time spouting the liberal agenda.

I took down my post because after I posted it I thought I was doing nothing more then petty bickering.  

I can not help but wonder why you people seem to be so upset about students walking out of class for a day. But then I don't understand most of you here anyway so I guess this is just one more thing I don't understand about you all. 

13 hours ago, Rick_Parker said:

LadyKay, I said that they were the peers of the very people who were doing all the things I mentioned. Don’t know why you took down your post or even took issue with what I said. Just look at all the news and you can read about all the stuff they are doing to each other while at the same time spouting the liberal agenda.

Also. If I had said something like "the same people who attend the gun rally are the same people shooting up places", everyone on here would be all over me  for  that comment. :blow-up:

5 hours ago, secretopossumcabal said:

The Satanic cabal loves to use the rebellious spirit of youth

America rebelled against England and King George. 

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.33

They're just kids. I think its nice that they are getting politically active, but they are not at a place yet where their opinion is relevant. Many in these marches will learn the folly of their handlers, and some before they reach voting age. 

It's the old, "Show me a young man that is not a liberal and I'll show you a man without a heart. Show me an old man who is a liberal and I'll show you a man without a brain." axiom in action. 

As these kids leave childhood, this is a natural outgrowth of the discovery of at least a hint of how the world works. As they gain knowledge and wisdom, many of them will learn to channel it in the right direction. The rest we call "gray ponytails". 

11 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Gee Christians, please ask, are you likely winning many to Christ with these lines of reasoning? Does it feel like good testimony of Christ coming from on fire Holy Spirit filled saints in Christ Jesus?

Worried about youth? Then go help out at a school, dig deep into your pockets and fund a private Christian school, start one even, talk to youth don't ridicule them! They are us, or our offspring or the offspring of our offspring. They are not some enemy from  afar to be mocking as unworthy of living and breathing the same air as us.

They are still young full of questions, fears, and also desires for success in something, why not take time to mentor some youth, and share of Jesus? Go help staff an afternoon Bible club, be active don't be some carping old bag of woe for them to look at like you are crazed old folks dragged down from the attic.

Got something better than the "left"? Go sell it to them, even march with them protecting them as you go, find a way to keep them safe at school yourself, don't concede and just carp away on the internet with silly statements that guns don't kill. That is all guns are good for, that is their purpose. That is why humans make them, and buy them, and use them. It may seem clever  to spout some sophomoric philosophy that guns don't kill, but that doesn't help at all, not when so many lie recently dead.

Help the young, be as good at it as a bumble bee is at protecting for the next generation, defend the hive for the benefit of the young. Don't do it with ridicule of them. They deserve much better from Christian adults that love Jesus and want to go into all the world with the gospel of Christ.

Love You Neighbor. You are the only one on here making any sense. I'm not even making sense. But you are.  :heart:

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.33

4 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

America rebelled against England and King George. 

But they were not kids. They had a modicum of maturity - and wisdom. These kids are what is called in the modern vernacular, "useful idiots". 

Literally.

The good news is that many of them will mature into thoughtful adults. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

So the problem is two-fold really. First the problem lies with parents who do not teach their kids right from wrong or that the choices you make will result in good consequences or bad consequences. These parents teach that we need to blame the action not the person doing the action. This is why parents seem to think that their kids can do no wrong and that it is everyone else's fault if the child does something wrong and it hurts another. We live in a society that refuses to see sin as the root problem and that human nature is extremely wicked (Jeremiah 17:9). Instead right is not wrong and wrong is now right. So these kids are growing up not to think through problems and situations because they are being taught, in their own homes mind you, that if someone in authority is teaching something it must be right and not to question the though process. The issue again is that parents are not being parents and they themselves are allowing government and society dictate their beliefs verses God's Word. 

The second issue is that society puts a lot of pressure on teens and has a huge influence in how they think, act and talk. Government is a huge problem since they want to control the population and what better way to begin to do that than with minds that haven't developed enough yet to make sound, reasonable decisions. So these 'walkout' protest were nothing more than a ploy to affect the emotions of society so that the knee jerk reaction to a horrific incident continues. These kids have absolutely no idea what the second amendment is nor do they have idea of what the gun laws are yet they are protesting? The majority of them just followed mob mentality and were just happy to have a few minutes of not being in class. They could care less what the issues really are. 

I asked my kids today what the second amendment was and they didn't know. So I explained to them what it is. I also explained to them that if I put my shotgun on the table and left it there and no one touched it it would sit their indefinitely without doing anything. Then I explained that when we protest about something we make sure that we know what is going on on both sides, look and understand the laws and how they affect us and then once you know these things then make a decision on whether a protest is actually necessary.

My kids are taught that man is sinful and that they need a savior. They understand that humans make evil choices and will do evil things because the heart of man is evil. I teach them that God is God and that we are to be obedient to him. I teach them that our actions have consequences and that we need to think before we act. But sadly this is not the norm in our society. We live in a society that blames the action on everything except for what it is sin. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Still Alive said:

The good news is that many of them will mature into thoughtful adults. 

What dose that mean. Thoughtful adults who just go along with the system? Who don't speak out when they see something not working?  I am sorry but I don't get why you are calling these kid's idiots. They are trying to fix something that they see is broken. Maybe they don't know how to fix it? But the fact that it has us "old people"  talking about it may be a start. 

• Thumbs Up 1