IGNORED

All these kids walking out

tigger398

2 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Also. If I had said something like "the same people who attend the gun rally are the same people shooting up places", everyone on here would be all over me  for  that comment. :blow-up:

Once again...I said "peers." Not the same as "the same people" now is it? Unless I don't understand the definition of peers.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Rick_Parker said:

Once again...I said "peers." Not the same as "the same people" now is it? Unless I don't understand the definition of peers.

Well lets see:  

Peers:  a person of the same age, status, or ability as another specified person.

I took it it mean people.   Look. My whole point is we just need to be careful lumping everyone together. Saying all of them do this or all of them do that. That's all. 

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,015
  • Content Per Day:  1.34

1 hour ago, Rick_Parker said:

You think they are their "peers"? Seriously? Why? Because they touched a gun?

Guest shiloh357
21 hours ago, tigger398 said:

I saw on tv that all these kids are walking out cause of gun control. That will not stop it. Guns don't kill. People kill. Wouldn't this be something that democrats would do.

Yep, that's why the kids did it.  They are just being used and indoctrinated by the Left.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  686
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 4:38 PM, tigger398 said:

Wouldn't this be something that democrats would do.

I'm a democrat, I'm not for gun control, the reason we never needed the right to keep and bear arms may be because we have it, I don't want our country to be like north Korea.

15 hours ago, john1 said:

I'm a democrat, I'm not for gun control, the reason we never needed the right to keep and bear arms may be because we have it, I don't want our country to be like north Korea.

I've found that gun control is sort of splitting the Democrat party. As so many NRA people on talk shows point out, most gun violence is committed with hand guns, yet you don't here anyone crying out to stop the sale of hand guns. The reason is feminists*. Feminists are part of the rabid, leftist core of the D party, and they are strongly in support of hand gun concealed carry for the simple reason that it is the Great Equalizer. 

As Miranda Lambert says in the song, Gunpowder and Lead, "His fist is big, but my gun's bigger."

So it is a delicate dance within the party.

*I use this word not to describe those supporting equality for both men and women. I'm speaking of the "rabid, far leftist" feminists that women are leaving in droves.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  686
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

1 hour ago, Still Alive said:

splitting

Every party is split, I would vote for Mr. Trump next election if he would help the war veterans with  mental problems, but most Republicians don't want to help people, unless it's under their terms.

Matthew chapter 6 verse 24

"No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

On 3/14/2018 at 5:38 PM, tigger398 said:

I saw on tv that all these kids are walking out cause of gun control. That will not stop it. Guns don't kill. People kill. Wouldn't this be something that democrats would do.

Satanic globalist communists love young people. Because they are too young to know any better. They do not have the life experience and for the most part do not have the logical thinking capabilities to understand right from wrong. They cannot see when they are being used abused and exploited to destroy your country's constitution. 

This is how the Hitler Youth, the Soviet Komsomol and the Maoist China Red Guards got started.

• Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

On 3/15/2018 at 7:26 AM, Neighbor said:

Well may all that have similar thought, please, consider then becoming the first in your one's church and own community to  do something to help by one's own personal action.

And no one is correct that states children are stupid!

Do not hinder the children by putting them down, let them come to Jesus, help them become aware of Him, and know that such as those children, that are now being called stupid and are receiving such disdain,  such as they are, belongs the Kingdom of God. Praise God for His love and encouragement to  be like them.

Agreed. Children are important, far smarter than many old timers give them credit. Like anyone, they want to be relevant, to be responsible for making something better. They hear one side of something freely, then are dismissed by those on another side, who are they going to relate to? Not those dismissing their feelings and attempts to do something good.  How do we engage them to show how wrong the propaganda they have been exposed to is wrong without dismissing them?

• This is Worthy 1