n2thelight

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

"Let me ask a question before I continue,do you think flesh and blood will be in the millennium?"

Of course flesh and blood will exist during the millennium

All believers both of Israel and of the Gentiles who survive the tribulation period will enter the millennial kingdom as mortals

If you do not know this then you do not understand scripture

These are facts supported by the Bible

Your rendering is false and totally off base 

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

30 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Of course flesh and blood will exist during the millennium

All believers both of Israel and of the Gentiles who survive the tribulation period will enter the millennial kingdom as mortals

If you do not know this then you do not understand scripture

These are facts supported by the Bible

Your rendering is false and totally off base 

How can flesh and blood be in the millennium when Christ is here?

At the 7th and last trump,ALL shall be changed,both saved and unsaved,the only difference is the state of the soul,mortal or immortal

At the return of Christ,the flesh age of man is over...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  494
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

10 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Let's do this resurrection thing

You along with all other rapturist seem to think those that come back with Christ have been raptured,that's far from the truth

Revelation 6:10 "And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord [Master], holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth."

Revelation 6:11 "And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled."

The above group were not raptured,they died,and are now in Heaven,these are who Christ brings back with Him

The problem you have is with the dead

Revelation 20:12"And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."

You use the term rapturist as if it were a bad thing.  The Bible tells us of the rapture and the last trumpet that precedes it.   I Thessalonians 4: 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

I Corinthians 15: 50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

The rapture follows the last trumpet and the dead in Christ being raised first then the rapture.  That takes place at the end of the thousand years.

The Revelation 20:12 which you quote is descriptive of events of the resurrection at the end of the thousand years.

John 6:  39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

The last day is the time of the last trumpet and the resurrection as well as the rapture.  The last day is at the end of the thousand years.

"Let me ask a question before I continue,do you think flesh and blood will be in the millennium?"

The millennium will be populated by the tribulation martyers and those who have survived the tribulation.  Matthew 24:  

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

The rebellion at the end of the thousand years only makes sense if not everyone has been raised and transformed the second death would have no power over anyone and there would be no one that would be deceived. 

Revelation 20: 6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

"How can flesh and blood be in the millennium when Christ is here?"

That is what you think son

Better study your Bible 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  494
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

3 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Better study your Bible 

What is it that your son thinks?

I do not understand the question.  Christ is here now if you did not know.  He promised to be with us even to the end of the age.  He promised to never leave us or forsake us.  With that being true can there be flesh and blood now?  Christ is omnipresent that means He is present everywhere.  Christ and flesh and blood are not mutually exclusive.

Did you have a particular part of the Bible that needs to be studied.

What would you like to study .... which part?

And you are correct .... the Lord is always here

He just cannot be seen yet 

12 hours ago, seeking the lost said:

The millennium will be populated by the tribulation martyers and those who have survived the tribulation.  Matthew 24:  

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

The rebellion at the end of the thousand years only makes sense if not everyone has been raised and transformed the second death would have no power over anyone and there would be no one that would be deceived. 

Revelation 20: 6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

There will be no flesh in the millennium as that age has ended

I Corinthians 15:51 "Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,"

Paul is now going to show us a mystery that deals with our generation, for a mystery is something that cannot be understood. However, when the details and clues of the mystery are know, then it is no longer a mystery. This mystery deals with a time when something is going to happen all over the earth to all flesh bodies, when these flesh bodies are not die anymore. Why will this be? Because all people living in their flesh bodies will be changed instantly from their flesh bodies, into their new incorruptible bodies. We have already established that each of us have two bodies, one is of the flesh, and the other body is a spiritual body that is within our flesh body. The spiritual body is not made alive or freed from the flesh body until the flesh body is done away with.

I Corinthians 15:52 "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

The time that it will take to change all the physical or natural bodies on this earth into their spiritual bodies will be faster than you can wink your eye. It is instant. Paul is telling us that this change will come "at the last trump", and that is when there are no more trumps. He identifies that trumpet as the seventh trumpet, and we know that this is the very moment when Jesus Christ comes back to earth to establish His Millennium kingdom, right here on earth. We are talking about God's trumpets here and on the sixth trumpet Satan comes to earth to deceive the whole world.

If you are waiting for a rapture, then you are going to be raptured by someone other than Jesus Christ for He is coming to earth to set up His kingdom here. The seventh trump is the exact time when the change takes place, and at no other place.

Remember the "dead" are the "spiritually dead" in Christ. "Raised" again means to "become awakened", to become active from another existence. The soul will shed its flesh and blood body to take on the new spiritual body, which is the incorruptible body. You may be spiritually dead, but you will also take on your new incorruptible body, which you will live in for the Millennium age kingdom of Christ.

Everyone is going to enter into the only dimension whereby any soul can be judged. This change from the flesh body into your new spiritual or incorruptible has nothing to do with the condition of your soul. If you were lost before, you still will be lost, and if you have received Jesus Christ and are under His shed blood, you will be in that same spiritual condition. What is happening is at the sounding of the seventh which is the last trumpet all flesh will be done away with, and all souls will now exist in their spiritual bodies.

Now let's do the dead

Revelation 20:12"And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."

Notice there are two sets of books here. The first called "The Books" is to judge the unsaved. The second is the "Book of Life" where only the names of the saved are recorded. The saved have had their sins removed from God's judgment and booted out. Though they were committed, the blood of Christ has covered them from being used against us.

Notice how all souls are judged "according to their works". Does it talk about faith here after the Millennium? No. The "great white throne judgment" will not take faith into consideration. The first resurrection takes faith into consideration. That was back on "the Lord's day". That was Jesus Christ's "great day". On the last day of the Millennium age, souls are judged by works only.

Why are you judged for works only? Faith is something hoped for but unseen. You don't see Jesus Christ on earth today, you will see his wonderful works, and be led by Him and His Spirit in the Millennium age. Today He is in heaven and not walking on this earth. However, in the millennium, He will be on earth, and all will have full intelligence, with full recall and will be taught. The Heavenly Father honors all those with grace, that have accepted His Son by faith through repentance without Christ's physical presence here on earth, if you believed in His Word.

To those who are not under grace in the Millennium, their salvation will be only through and by their works. For faith doesn't exist to them. There will be no ignorance, physical handicap, for you will see, know, and experience Our Lord first hand.

If you follow the Antichrist, the first Christ to appear, you will have forfeited your salvation in this earth age. You will not be under the grace of God, and your works will be the only thing that matters on the last day of the Millennium, the day of judgment. They will be judged by works alone, for they have seen Jesus Christ, and are without excuse. The "rapture theory" leaves believers defenseless against Satan, for they will be taken in by Satan's deceptions.

https://www.theseason.org/nt.htm

9 hours ago, seeking the lost said:

I do not understand the question.  Christ is here now if you did not know.  He promised to be with us even to the end of the age.  He promised to never leave us or forsake us.  With that being true can there be flesh and blood now?  Christ is omnipresent that means He is present everywhere.  Christ and flesh and blood are not mutually exclusive.

Yes Christ Holy Spirit is here,but He's not,that won't happen until the 7th and last trump..

12 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Better study your Bible 

That's what scripture teaches

Revelation 11:15 "And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of Our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."

Flesh and blood can't and won't be in that kingdom

I Corinthians 15:50 "Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption."

Do tell how ?

Take your own advice,I'm good!!!!!!!!

13 hours ago, seeking the lost said:

You use the term rapturist as if it were a bad thing.  The Bible tells us of the rapture and the last trumpet that precedes it.   I Thessalonians 4: 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first

It is a bad thing as it sets one up for the deception of satan pretending to be Christ,which the tribilation of satan is all about,not death and destruction like most think!!