Sign in to follow this  
n2thelight

Last Trump vs The Seventh

When Post tribbers bring up the below verse

Matthew 24:29 "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not have her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"

You all say this chapter is not written to the Church,so what about Mark 13,and heck even the Book of Revelation,as all 7 seals from Revelation are written of in ,Mark 13 and Matt 24 ?

So is the book of Rev written to the Church?

2 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Where is the 8th?

I didn't say that. I don't see an 8th, I just don't see how that would be the case.

Every time the last trump is mentioned it's associated with the gathering of the elect, the dead raised first and the then the living. In the definitive word on the end of the age, Revelation, we see 7 trumps only; 1-7 sounded in order, the 7th being the last. Ergo, the last trump is the 7th trump.

This is a neat and simple answer to the last trump. It's not forced and we don't need a novella nor a round table to ascertain this truth.

Occam's razor is a problem-solving principle attributed to William of Ockham (c. 1287–1347), who was an English Franciscan friar and scholastic philosopher and theologian. The principle can be interpreted as stating; Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected.

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

I didn't say that. I don't see an 8th, I just don't see how that would be the case.

I know where you stand,I was quoting Daniel

Still waiting on him to show me this 8th trumpet......

4 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

I know where you stand,I was quoting Daniel

Still waiting on him to show me this 8th trumpet......

I think that will be a very long wait. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Sign in to follow this