On 3/15/2018 at 12:17 PM, Whisperpoetry said:

What is your fundamental objection to Christianity? For example, Jesus was just a good man, the trinity are all seperate gods, the miracles in the Bible are false etc

Hi Whisperpoetry, and welcome. You remind me of me when I was young. I will say that I have believed in God since I was young, but was very rebellious. I entered the Air Force when I was seventeen, was ordered to meet with Christian chaplains, and told them I was an atheist. Good move huh?

Ah, but life has a way of bringing out the best in us. When we finally come to the end of me, and any power I can muster to overcome a given situation, I can near guarantee you will begin seeking answers. That was me big time. Dissing everyone and everything was the mainstay of my personality until my need outweighed my pride. I think that you too will discover that God is near when you really and truthfully call on Him; He was for me.

Thanks for posting, and I really do hope your life is blessed.

On 4/20/2018 at 10:22 AM, Whisperpoetry said:

Guys. I really believe in God and I really love Him so much.  I' studying PASTORAL COUNSELLING AND PSYCHOLOGY and this was only for research please don't tell me I'm in the wrong place or something like that. It kinda hurts me because I'm a softy. I believe the  world is in the wrong place for expecting us to do research about that. 

I do not think they were trying to hurt your feelings.  facts are facts.  not to many on here are going to have to many fundamental objections to christianity.  maybe a few folks, but most people on here are here because they love God, like you said you do.  those that have fundamental objections are still learning and growing and most likely are at the babe in Christ stage in life and have not developed an appetite for meat yet. 

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 11:17 AM, Whisperpoetry said:

What is your fundamental objection to Christianity? For example, Jesus was just a good man, the trinity are all seperate gods, the miracles in the Bible are false etc

As a believer, I can only say what WAS my main objection as an unbeliever and that was that I believed the Bible was a compilation of men's ideas, nothing to do with a god.