Should a woman approach a man.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I've been wanting to approach this guy. I've been praying about this for weeks. He gym is where ive seen him.I've prayed if he didn't want me to talk to him that he would remove him.  And if he did that he would be around me.  Idk if I should even do it. Maybe just my flesh... However I go to the gym Thursdays early in the morning and  he is never there that time. he is usually a night time person.

and today he was there early in the morning right next to me. Is this god or just me over thinking this.

What should I do? 

Edited by Mightypower

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,776
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

Absolutely nothing wrong with speaking to a man at the gym.  If he ends up right next to you again, say things like, "I see you a lot here.  How are things today?"  If he wants to responds favorably, he will.  If not, he won't.

Just don't overdo it - that goes for men and women.  Pushy people are a turn-off for men and women.

And yes, I do think you are overdoing it a little in your mind.  A lot of people, including me, have been guilty of wishing something would happen so badly that they "see God" in every microscopic detail.  It's because they was to believe that this is God's idea.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

18 minutes ago, Jayne said:

A lot of people, including me, have been guilty of wishing something would happen so badly that they "see God" in every microscopic detail.  It's because they was to believe that this is God's idea.

Distraction.

"Wait on the Lord;
    Be of good courage,
        And He shall strengthen your heart;
            Wait, I say, on the Lord!" - Psalm 27:14

It happened with me already. But the truth is that you should not worry or be anxious about it.

I believe that when someone is from God you will not escape, and if you do... It is not going to be easy.

"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you." - Matthew 6:33

God bless you... And wait on the Lord... If it is being hard... PRAY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,796
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

This Paul's council in The Spirit of The Lord

1 Cor 7:28-36
28 But and if thou marry, thou hast not sinned; and if a virgin marry, she hath not sinned. Nevertheless such shall have trouble in the flesh: but I spare you.
29 But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none;
30 And they that weep, as though they wept not; and they that rejoice, as though they rejoiced not; and they that buy, as though they possessed not;
31 And they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away.
32 But I would have you without carefulness. He that is unmarried careth for the things that belong to the Lord, how he may please the Lord:
33 But he that is married careth for the things that are of the world, how he may please his wife.
34 There is difference also between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman careth for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit: but she that is married careth for the things of the world, how she may please her husband.
35 And this I speak for your own profit; not that I may cast a snare upon you, but for that which is comely, and that ye may attend upon the Lord without distraction.
36 But if any man think that he behaveth himself uncomely toward his virgin, if she pass the flower of her age, and need so require, let him do what he will, he sinneth not: let them marry.
KJV
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

Thanks this was very helpful.  God bless you all:)

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,543
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

On Thursday, March 15, 2018 at 9:17 PM, Mightypower said:

Make sure he is a Christian and lives Jesus Christ. If not it's not Gods will.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.13
  • Days Won:  78

On 3/15/2018 at 4:47 PM, Mightypower said:

I've been wanting to approach this guy. I've been praying about this for weeks. He gym is where ive seen him.I've prayed if he didn't want me to talk to him that he would remove him.  And if he did that he would be around me.  Idk if I should even do it. Maybe just my flesh... However I go to the gym Thursdays early in the morning and  he is never there that time. he is usually a night time person.

and today he was there early in the morning right next to me. Is this god or just me over thinking this.

What should I do? 

Smile and say hello.  Ask how he likes the gym or something bland like that.  There is nothing wrong with being friendly to a man.

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,543
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

2 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Smile and say hello.  Ask how he likes the gym or something bland like that.  There is nothing wrong with being friendly to a man.

I think she is interested as in maybe dating if I am right. 

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,828
  • Content Per Day:  2.43
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

It's fine to approach him. Strike up a conversation. Find out early on about his faith, or lack thereof, if you're interested in dating though.