• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

And many people are doing this, and they do not even know they are doing it.

And this is very, very serious because those who deny Him are anti-christs.

"I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you." - John 14:18

That is why those who do not believe in the power of the Holy Spirit, as written in Scriptures, cannot see the truth.

"But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name,
    He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you." - John 14:26

All those who trust in themselves to find the truth, in their own abilities and wisdom will not find the truth.

Why?! Because they are denying the spirit of truth. And we cannot find the truth while denying it.

"Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." - John 14:6

Then I cannot say the Holy Spirit does not teach and reveal, because He does, and I have been experiencing it.

"Yet you have not known Him, but I know Him. And if I say, ‘I do not know Him,’
    I shall be a liar like you; but I do know Him and keep His word." - John 8:55

And it is written as well:

"Thus says the Holy Spirit, ‘So shall the Jews at Jerusalem bind the man who owns this belt,
    and deliver him into the hands of the Gentiles.’" - Acts 21:11

"for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit,
    to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit" - 1 Corinthians 12:8

"And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all." - 1 Corinthians 12:6

And He gives me joy and peace as well. It is very, very pleasant!

And if I asked the Holy Spirit from the Father, then how do you say I have received another spirit?!

"If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children,
    how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!" - Luke 11:13

"I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them." - Ezekiel 36:26

You shall know them by their fruits. And the Father will not give a serpent to those who asked Him a bread.

I see people finding excuses to keep in their sins, but I tell you that if you do not repent then your heart is not for Him.

If you know something is not right, and you want to love the Lord Jesus... Then you have to trust in Him by faith.

How do you trust in Him?! By doing what He said: Ask, seek, knock.

"but declared first to those in Damascus and in Jerusalem, and throughout all the region of Judea,
    and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent, turn to God, and do works befitting repentance." - Acts 26:20

You do not want to keep in your bad habits, you want to be free. But if you do not ask, it will not happen.

I am not saying you will become free overnight, but if you insist and keep asking, you will surely become more and more free each day.

"For whoever has, to him more will be given, and he will have abundance;
    but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him." - Matthew 13:12

For to this you were called, once you have accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior of your life... Forget the old life completely; unless you have believed in vain.

From this point all you want, by grace, is to turn from the flesh and its evil desires.

Now we desire to become more and more like Him, and more in the Spirit. This is REPENTANCE.

God is not mocked, if you do not repent you will not receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. Your heart has to turn to Him, completely.

"Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.
    For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life." - Galatians 6:7-8

Repent indeed, embrace, and receive the Lord Jesus for real in your life. He wants you 100%.

Ask to be immersed and fully baptized in His Holy Spirit. Desire to be His.

"I indeed baptized you with water, but He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit." - Mark 1:8

You do not want to look back, you do not want to stay in the flesh... Flesh is death.

If you are offended by any of the fruits of the Holy Spirit, if holiness offend you, if sanctification offends you, if hating all sins offends you then you do not have His Spirit.

"Therefore he who rejects this does not reject man, but God, who has also given us His Holy Spirit." - 1 Thessalonians 4:8

Only those who are in the flesh can be offended by the fruits of the Holy Spirit.

"For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh;
    and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish." - Galatians 5:17

"But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you.
    Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His." - Romans 8:9

"If God were your Father, you would love Me,
    for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me." - John 8:42

Those who deny Him will be denied. Or you love Him, or you do not. All you have to do is: Repent, and ask for His love.

"If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children,
    how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!" - Luke 11:13

I am not here to speak what carnal men want to hear, I am not here to please the flesh. If I wanted to please the flesh, I would have to go against the Lord Jesus.

"So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God." - Romans 8:8

But if you do not hear me, if you insist in denying His Holy Spirit, if you love your sins more than Him.

To love sin is a sad end, and is much more painful than denying ourselves.

To deny ourselves is a pain that goes away sooner than we expect and is replaced by peace and joy.

"For godly sorrow produces repentance leading to salvation,
    not to be regretted; but the sorrow of the world produces death." - 2 Corinthians 7:10

But the pain and suffering of hell is everlasting.

"And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world,
    and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil." - John 3:19

And I am not telling you to do this on your own effort. You will find it is impossible to be done by your own effort.

You have to seek, and keep seeking, and ask Him. His power, His love will be shed in your hearts and you will love Him, indeed.

"If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him,
    and We will come to him and make Our home with him." - John 14:23

"Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth." - John 17:17

And He will set you free indeed.

"If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed.
    And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." - John 8:31-32

"Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed." - John 8:36

Do not give up, do not deny His power, do not deny His love. Trust in Him, seek Him, and you will find Him.

"if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves,
    and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven,
        and will forgive their sin and heal their land." - 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Lord Jesus paid a high for this: His blood, His life. He loved you.

"And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires." - Galatians 5:24

Glory to God! Amen.

"We love Him because He first loved us." - 1 John 4:19

• This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Wonderful reminders that sharpens us daily.   praise the Lord .      Leap for joy peoples .    

Exhort one another daily , lest any become HARDENED through the deceitfulness of sin.  

Keep on in the LORD brother .  SOUND the trumpet ,  and may the wicked repent , may one in error repent

We do all for the sake of the other .     Exhort to the last breath brother .   Keep on reminding .    We all need the exhortations .

Praise the LORD , my soul is fired up , my heart has joy IN THE LORD .     We cant let the ear ticklers shut down the dire need for exhortations .

ONWARD brother ,  onward in the LORD .  

Brother you loved .     keep on in the Lord .     I was hoping others would have come and been edified and encouraged .

Just keep on keeping on .     And praise the Lord . 

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Brother you loved .

You too. Thank you!

I was hoping others would have come and been edified and encouraged .

I wish I could see more hunger for the fruits of the Holy Spirit in the Christian community.

"And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold." - Matthew 24:12

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

Just came by to say hello.    praise the Lord my friend of many letters .    

Just came by to say hello.    praise the Lord my friend of many letters .

Praise the Lord! Today, and forever.

"Do not quench the Spirit." - 1 Thessalonians 5:19

It is by grace, through faith.

"Well said. Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear." - Romans 11:20

"Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell, severity;
    but toward you, goodness, if you continue in His goodness. Otherwise you also will be cut off." - Romans 11:22

Glory to God! Amen.

"Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us,
    that we should be called children of God!
Therefore the world does not know us, because it did not know Him." - 1 John 3:1

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  5

46 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear." - Romans 11:20

Amen brother.....it is sobering to realize that faith is not of ourselves, but comes to us by His Spirit.......and the one who gave it to us is able to take His Spirit away, if He is grieved and chooses to.  This is what is happening in many churches and ministries in these days, His glory is departing.......we need to find out what is pleasing to the Lord, so that our worship of Him be not with strange fire of what seemeth right to us, but of what is right in HIS eyes and comes not of our own but is of His Spirit.  I just wonder how can anyone do without His Spirit when without faith and His Spirit it is impossible to please Him.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, naominash said:

When April Cassidy said to feel all the love and peace and joy of the Holy Spirit, you had to get rid of all the sin in your life, something finally clicked.

There's not one sin I miss because being filled with God's peace and chasing His Spirit is so much better!

I hope I continue the good pattern. Get rid of sin, be filled with the Spirit!

Amen sister!  We need Him, we need Him.......how can we do this without Him......but ask and we will receive, seek and we will find, knock and the door will be opened......thanks be to God.

• Praise God! 2

1 hour ago, Heleadethme said:

Amen sister!  We need Him, we need Him.......how can we do this without Him......but ask and we will receive, seek and we will find, knock and the door will be opened......thanks be to God.

Fight the good fight peoples .    for many have been lulled to sleep under a context that to do good or to provoke daily to keep JESUS sayings is somehow a WORKS earned.

I truly feel heavy for them.     As well said as many of us have said, we know its all by HIS grace.  ONLY we better heed that grace ,  Obey the spirit .   Onward soliders of the LORD

For a tremendous persecution is rising against the true saints .     We will be deemed mentally unstable when we wont conform to this unity for world peace.

I aint thinking this ,  ITS GONNA HAPPEN.   What fear is rising  against those who do not seem to conform to societal values , who are different

and they being linked into groups that are dangerous , when in truth we aint .   But the dark one is using men who claim to be christain to blow things up.

I was warned several years back satan would do this and use this for his cause of uniting the world as one , and everything that wont unite will be deemed dangerous .

We done had three men blow up a mosque and earlier failed to blow up a abortion clinic.     But this will be used to say fundamentals can become dangerous

I think several of them had even been in peace preaching churches , amish I think.    But I was warned this stuff would begin .

And they will use these as the bad seeds and say that is how ALL fundmentals are .      As they keep pumping this dung pile conform to the beast unity for world peace religion .

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Fight the good fight peoples .    for many have been lulled to sleep under a context that to do good or to provoke daily to keep JESUS sayings is somehow a WORKS earned.

I truly feel heavy for them.     As well said as many of us have said, we know its all by HIS grace.  ONLY we better heed that grace ,  Obey the spirit .   Onward soliders of the LORD

For a tremendous persecution is rising against the true saints .     We will be deemed mentally unstable when we wont conform to this unity for world peace.

I aint thinking this ,  ITS GONNA HAPPEN.   What fear is rising  against those who do not seem to conform to societal values , who are different

and they being linked into groups that are dangerous , when in truth we aint .   But the dark one is using men who claim to be christain to blow things up.

I was warned several years back satan would do this and use this for his cause of uniting the world as one , and everything that wont unite will be deemed dangerous .

We done had three men blow up a mosque and earlier failed to blow up a abortion clinic.     But this will be used to say fundamentals can become dangerous

I think several of them had even been in peace preaching churches , amish I think.    But I was warned this stuff would begin .

And they will use these as the bad seeds and say that is how ALL fundmentals are .      As they keep pumping this dung pile conform to the beast unity for world peace religion .

Yes, the devil has been hard at work bringing the gospel and true Christianity into disrepute in various ways, and it is increasing.

• Thumbs Up 1