Unfailing Presence

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

To me all that I know  from scripture  in 2018 is to live looking and anticipating that Jesus Christ could come at any moment  :

" I will come again , and receive you unto Myself , that where I am there ye may be also . "   ( John 14 : 3 ) 

Word's of limitless value  given by Christ for the expressed purpose of those He loves to live by and rely upon today .

Word's not to be reserved & shelved for later use . 

Not Word's that can only be spiritually  activated  after the much anticipated  arrival of Satan's man as we  earnestly look for the darkness of his sinster coming . 

I will never lean hard in the thought that my Christ's glorious  coming  is dependent upon Satan's Son and his dark clouds of evil having the preeminence & arriving first .

Surrendered to  listening attentively for his clanking dark  chains of

evil bondage  , rather than looking for the glorious brightness of His coming  , transformed to  His crowning image  . 

" I come that they may have life and may have it more abundantly . "

( John 10 : 10 ) 

"Just in moment in bright clouds of Glory , Jesus Himself shall descend from above ,                                                                                                                                                                                      what then will be all these passing afflictions lost in the joy of victorious Love ? "

• Loved it! 1

Such spiritual enrichment & fulfilment in Jesus's promised prophecy for all those who love Him of future unprecedented worldwide unrest , deceit , death , bondage , sorrow, hunger , thirst ,  at the hands of Satan incarnate promised to us  .

And to think it's all promised just for us . 

I'm so excited . 

How He loveth us so . 

Little wonder so many of Jesus's children are excitedly  scanning the horizon each day for the much anticipated and prophesized arrival of the lawless son of Satan .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

45 minutes ago, Unfailing Presence said:

Such spiritual enrichment & fulfilment in Jesus's promised prophecy for all those who love Him of future unprecedented worldwide unrest , deceit , death , bondage , sorrow, hunger , thirst ,  at the hands of Satan incarnate promised to us  .

I'm so excited . 

How He loveth us so . 

Little wonder so many of Jesus's children are excitedly  scanning the horizon each day for the much anticipated and prophesized arrival of the lawless son of Satan .

Who do you believe is this lawless son of Satan?

9 hours ago, HAZARD said:
9 hours ago, Unfailing Presence said:

I'm so excited . 

How He loveth us so . 

Who do you believe is this lawless son of Satan?

The evil one promised by Jesus to all those who love Him of course .

Great words of future hope .

Little wonder then so many highly anticipate being in his satanic  sinister presence , promised by Jesus just for us  .

He loveth us so , rejoice !

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,058
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Days Won:  5

29 minutes ago, Unfailing Presence said:

Little wonder then so many highly anticipate being in his satanic  sinister presence , promised by Jesus just for us  .

Hello @Unfailing Presence,

You must be saying this, 'tongue in cheek', for no one can be anticipating the coming of the Antichrist with any pleasure.

* What am I anticipating?  - The appearing of Christ my Saviour, Lord and Head in glory, (Col 3:4)  

If ye then be risen with Christ, 
seek those things which are above, 
where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
Set your affection on things above,
not on things on the earth.
For ye are dead, 
and your life is hid with Christ in God.
When Christ, who is our life, 
shall appear, 
then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

(Col.3:1-4)

‘For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, 
we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;
Looking for that blessed hope, 
and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

Who gave Himself for us, 
that He might redeem us from all iniquity, 
and purify unto Himself a peculiar people, 
zealous of good works.’

(Tit 2:11-12)  

Praise His Holy Name!

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Edited by Christine

10 hours ago, Christine said:
10 hours ago, Unfailing Presence said:

Hello @Unfailing Presence,

You must be saying this, 'tongue in cheek', for no one can be anticipating the coming of the Antichrist with any pleasure.

* What am I anticipating?  - The appearing of Christ my Saviour, Lord and Head in glory, (Col 3:4)

You will never have the appearing of Christ , without the appearing of Satan incarnate to  first to show us what some real tribulation is all about .

Not the pithy tribulation that Jesus said we would have in this world mind you , which is just child's play , but the really vile , horrendous ,

murderous , bloodsoaked super duper tribulation that Jesus said he would tenderly lead all those who love Him into the midst of . 

Just because He loveth us so .

And why should we not anticipate the prophesized first arrival of Satan's son if that is what is required for us to then mark the time to see Jesus's coming , like day following night ?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

2 hours ago, Unfailing Presence said:

You will never have the appearing of Christ , without the appearing of Satan incarnate to  first to show us what some real tribulation is all about .

Not the pithy tribulation that Jesus said we would have in this world mind you , which is just child's play , but the really vile , horrendous ,

murderous , bloodsoaked super duper tribulation that Jesus said he would tenderly lead all those who love Him into the midst of . 

And why should we not anticipate the prophesized first arrival of Satan's son if that is what is required for us to then mark the time to see Jesus's coming , like day following night ?

Hi Unfailing Presence,

The coming of the Lord for His mature Body is not dependent upon Satan`s activity. It is God the Father who will proclaim the time when He sends Jesus for us.

`God....may send Jesus Christ .....whom heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things , which was spoken about by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.` (Acts 3: 20 & 21)

God has bigger purposes than just awaiting Satan`s person to step on the world stage.

regards, Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Marilyn C said:
3 hours ago, Unfailing Presence said:

Hi Unfailing Presence,

The coming of the Lord for His mature Body is not dependent upon Satan`s activity. It is God the Father who will proclaim the time when He sends Jesus for us.

Thank You Marilyn ,

That is certainly one view . 

Another is that Satan's man will establish his murderous dominion upon the earth prior to Jesus's return .

A view I'm sure you must be aware of  . 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

59 minutes ago, Unfailing Presence said:

Thank You Marilyn ,

Another is that Satan's man will establish his murderous dominion upon the earth prior to Jesus's return .

Hi Unfailing Presence,

Both those events will happen prior to the Lord`s coming in power and great glory with His angelic army.

regards, Marilyn.

7 hours ago, Marilyn C said:
8 hours ago, Unfailing Presence said:

Thank You Marilyn ,

Hi Unfailing Presence,

Both those events will happen prior to the Lord`s coming in power and great glory with His angelic army.

regards, Marilyn.

Well there you go Marilyn . 

The dominion and power of Satan's man among all those who love Jesus must happen " prior " to Jesus coming  .

Just as Jesus wanted .

Little wonder then so many are excited about Satan incarnate's  arrival . and look daily for him .