• Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

11 hours ago, Unfailing Presence said:

Well there you go Marilyn . 

The dominion and power of Satan's man among all those who love Jesus must happen " prior " to Jesus coming  .

Just as Jesus wanted .

Little wonder then so many are excited about Satan incarnate's  arrival . and look daily for him .

Hi Unfailing Presence,

I think you misunderstood me there bro, I was speaking concerning Christ`s coming to earth in power and great glory to deliver Israel and bring judgment upon the rebellious. The Body of Christ being drawn to the Lord the Head of the Body is before the tribulation. We are the court that brings judgment upon the fallen angels and the world System.

regards, Marilyn.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Marilyn C said:
14 hours ago, Unfailing Presence said:

Well there you go Marilyn . 

The dominion and power of Satan's man among all those who love Jesus must happen " prior " to Jesus coming  .

Just as Jesus wanted .

Little wonder then so many are excited about Satan incarnate's  arrival . and look daily for him .

Hi Unfailing Presence,

I think you misunderstood me there bro, I was speaking concerning Christ`s coming to earth in power and great glory to deliver Israel and bring judgment upon the rebellious. The Body of Christ being drawn to the Lord the Head of the Body is before the tribulation.

regards, Marilyn.

Many do not see Christ coming " before the tribulation " .

In fact there is great anticipation of going thru the tribulation with Satan's man .

They are looking for him .

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

56 minutes ago, Unfailing Presence said:

Many do not see Christ coming " before the tribulation " .

In fact there is great anticipation of going thru the tribulation with Satan's man .

They are looking for him .

Hi Unfailing Presence,

Yes I realise that many do think we go through the trib, however to my understanding of God`s Word and His heart, the Body of Christ purpose is the first to be completed before any others.

God the Father sends Jesus when it is the time for the restoration of all things. (Acts 3: 20 & 21) And that begins with the Head and the Body joining and going to the third heaven where they will be inaugurated as KingPriests and begin ruling from there. All else follows as Christ`s rulership in judgment begins. 

Marilyn.

• Praise God! 1