Is suicide a grave sin?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

So there is no second chance after you commit suicide?Not even a bit of mercy?That's not fair.

Guest Butero
35 minutes ago, wolly said:

So there is no second chance after you commit suicide?Not even a bit of mercy?That's not fair.

God doesn't do things as man does when it comes to fairness.  Even if your life is a mess now, that doesn't mean it will stay that way.  A few years from now, your whole life might be great and you will be thankful you stuck it out.  If you need someone to talk to about specific problems, feel free to pm me and I will get back with you as soon as I can.  when you are going through things, it can sometimes be impossible to see a solution, while others might.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, wolly said:

God knows what's fair and what isn't much better than we do.  Really we should be thankful He loves us and willing to let us draw breath and live before Him.  Your life sucks right now, and I know it hurts, I've been there too......but believe me it's better to suck it up for a while until it improves, than to find yourself in a much much much worse place of pain if you were to kill yourself.  Have a little faith........because if you give Him the chance, God WILL work this all together for your good.  Turn to Him.

• This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

God knows what's fair and what isn't much better than we do.  Really we should be thankful He loves us and willing to let us draw breath and live before Him.  Your life sucks right now, and I know it hurts, I've been there too......but believe me it's better to suck it up for a while until it improves, than to find yourself in a much much much worse place of pain if you were to kill yourself.  Have a little faith........because if you give Him the chance, God WILL work this all together for your good.  Turn to Him.

OH yes dear sister we should be very greatful .   I mean if each and every one of us had got what we earned and deserved.  the lake of fire would be scorching us all at our end.

You so right .   praise the Lord .   you too butero,   praise the Lord.  Lets encourage wolly to leap for joy to the Lord .  

its the dark one that tries and gets the focus on all the negative .    When our focus is on THE LORD ,  anything even harsh that comes our way, we can be like peter and others

SINGING even in prison .     So get up wolly and praise the LORD .   

Edited by frienduff thaylorde
mispell

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

9 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

SINING even in prison .     So get up wolly and praise the LORD .

Singing, singing... Please correct this.

10 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

When our focus is on THE LORD ,  anything even harsh that comes our way, we can be like peter and others

Yes, the Lord comfort us in all situations. It is like we could live anywhere and be happy if He was there with us.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  686
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 12:05 PM, wolly said:

I prayed for a few times but nothing,nothing appeared to comfort me.

Luke chapter 18 verse 1

Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Thanks for your advices but I made a decision.I do want to kill myself and there is no turning back.In life I didn't get a lot of help,maybe in death I could get something better.

Also there were some quotes from the bible that explained me that the dead have no conscious  and there is no hell and heaven for them.I might be lucky and get the chance to wait in my grave.

Edited by wolly

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,064
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

4 hours ago, wolly said:

Thanks for your advices but I made a decision.I do want to kill myself and there is no turning back.In life I didn't get a lot of help,maybe in death I could get something better.

Also there were some quotes from the bible that explained me that the dead have no conscious  and there is no hell and heaven for them.I might be lucky and get the chance to wait in my grave.

It is given to you ... your life... to do as what you will with it >as such< you will also deal with those choices eternally! If you think hell is even remotely possible you might want to at least consign your hand to flame-so at least before you take your life you know a little about what the whole body would be like in that flame... Prayed... Love, Steven

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,446
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

Like some have said, it's self murder and forbidden by the Lord. The only one that has the right to take any human life is the one who gave it, the Lord. Let me tell you a little something, you're loved by the Lord and others.

I don't like and seldom share this recent experience, as it still hurts so deeply today. A few years ago my only brother unexpectedly committed suicide by shooting himself in the heart. All because of some sudden financial difficulties, leaving behind three young daughters, a brother and sister, friends and family. Self murder is cowardly and the most selfish thing I can think of a person can do to inflict the utmost pain on others. I was so angry, hurt, sad, mixed emotions I've never experienced. I don't want to ponder what his daughters and wife felt and feel today and the rest of their lives. 

In addition to the Lord loving you more than you can comprehend, there's others whom also love you. Why would you want to inflict such emotional pain on loved ones and people that care for you? I'm not a counselor, the Lord is my counselor, but I have emotions, pain, suffering, heartbreak, confusion, questions and many other things because of my brothers selfish and uncaring decision to take his own life. 

I prayed for you wolly, that you will do the right thing and do no hurt. Seek the Lord, He has the answers.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

On 3/18/2018 at 12:14 PM, wolly said:

I had thoughts about drowning myself for 2 months and I didn't know if God will forgive you if you complete this act.I heard a lot of rumors that if you kill yourself you will not go to heaven and you will spend in hell for all eternity.Is that true?The bible is not helping me at all and the only quote that I found was from the ten comandments:Do not kill!Does that include yourself?Also if suicide was caused by stress,anxiety and panic attacks will you be forgiven?What is the punishment for this sin?

Sweetie, none of us mean to sound harsh but unless you are throwing yourself on a grenade to save others there is no excuse for suicide in God's eyes. You will not go to heaven. 

God never ever lays any burdens on us that we cannot handle. Keep crying out to Him for however long it takes.

Find a good pastor or some experienced church elders to talk to. To hear that your father said you were a sinner who doesnt deserve salvation certainly doesnt help either. The man is either a liar or a completely arrogant fool. That is for God to judge alone not for him. And I can tell you NONE of us are worthy of salvation but Christ did it because He loves us anyway