• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, wolly said:

esti monitorizat de politie inceteaza altfel vom lua masuri impotriva ta

Friend, you do need to speak English here. And in response to another post you made who are we to judge what is fair and what isnt? God is a tender loving Father but also is a perfect righteous judge who cannot abide sin. So how is one who commits suicide (and you can only be forgiven of your sins while you still live, not after) able to stand before the Perfect One while you are stained with sin?

Isaiah 29:16

Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

Isaiah 45:9

Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?

Edited by TheMatrixHasU71

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  5

On 3/20/2018 at 3:55 AM, wolly said:

Thanks for your advices but I made a decision.I do want to kill myself and there is no turning back.In life I didn't get a lot of help,maybe in death I could get something better.

Also there were some quotes from the bible that explained me that the dead have no conscious  and there is no hell and heaven for them.I might be lucky and get the chance to wait in my grave.

It's a very bad idea because the thing about death is that it is final and eternal....too late and no hope for redemption....whereas in life there is always hope that you will feel better about things down the road and that Jesus will make Himself real to you.

If you want to follow Jesus and be His disciple then you need to deny yourself, wolly.  It might be your will to die son, but you need to deny your will and say like Jesus did when He was struggling with the Father's will for Him to go to the cross for your sins, "Lord, not my will but your will be done."

Edited by Heleadethme
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member

On 3/20/2018 at 4:55 AM, wolly said:

Thanks for your advices but I made a decision.I do want to kill myself and there is no turning back.In life I didn't get a lot of help,maybe in death I could get something better.

Also there were some quotes from the bible that explained me that the dead have no conscious  and there is no hell and heaven for them.I might be lucky and get the chance to wait in my grave.

WOLLY if you are still here please answer. You wont get anything better in death but only eternal suffering. And that part in the bible about the dead being not conscious of anything, that refers to the body alone not the eternal soul. There is a hell for the unsaved, all unsaved. You are going to burn in the lake of fire by your own choice if you do this.

Why did you come here? Were you looking for approval of suicide? You should have known you werent going to get it. GOD LED YOU HERE. You cant just throw His gift of life back in His face. There is nothing you cannot overcome with His help. There is NO excuse for suicide, EVER

Edited by TheMatrixHasU71

On 3/19/2018 at 3:16 PM, wolly said:

So you mean that waiting is the only thing that I can do?Praying and repentance don't seem to have an effect.

You keep it up that's what. NEVER give up. God will answer you

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 3/21/2018 at 8:08 AM, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

You will not go to heaven

I question this? Sin is sin in the Lords eye. Probably the vast majority of Christians past, present and future when they are called Home, have some un-confessed sins we will answer for. Not arguing but what do you base your belief on?

On 3/20/2018 at 9:17 PM, Dennis1209 said:

Like some have said, it's self murder and forbidden by the Lord. The only one that has the right to take any human life is the one who gave it, the Lord. Let me tell you a little something, you're loved by the Lord and others.

I don't like and seldom share this recent experience, as it still hurts so deeply today. A few years ago my only brother unexpectedly committed suicide by shooting himself in the heart. All because of some sudden financial difficulties, leaving behind three young daughters, a brother and sister, friends and family. Self murder is cowardly and the most selfish thing I can think of a person can do to inflict the utmost pain on others. I was so angry, hurt, sad, mixed emotions I've never experienced. I don't want to ponder what his daughters and wife felt and feel today and the rest of their lives. 

In addition to the Lord loving you more than you can comprehend, there's others whom also love you. Why would you want to inflict such emotional pain on loved ones and people that care for you? I'm not a counselor, the Lord is my counselor, but I have emotions, pain, suffering, heartbreak, confusion, questions and many other things because of my brothers selfish and uncaring decision to take his own life. 

I prayed for you wolly, that you will do the right thing and do no hurt. Seek the Lord, He has the answers.

I remember once many years ago of being on a Christian messageboard and there was a young man who truly wanted to know Christ but was experiencing demonic possession. And we were getting serious demonic activity on that board because of it. Later on he committed suicide, and of all people he chose to send me the suicide note, because I was the only one he trusted since Satan had pretty much chased any other decent believer off the board. Not having a computer I didnt have internet access at the time he sent it and I do sometimes wonder even today if I could have stopped it if I caught the message on time

2 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

I question this? Sin is sin in the Lords eye. Probably the vast majority of Christians past, present and future when they are called Home, have some un-confessed sins we will answer for. Not arguing but what do you base your belief on?

Come on man you know there is no heaven for suicide, especially for a person who was not saved. It is appointed unto man ONCE to die and then the judgment. And our sins when you are saved are forgiven, yesterday, today, and forever. There is no such thing as dying with unconfessed sin that we will answer for as if that sin isnt cleansed away and forgiven . That is a Roman Catholic ideology

4 minutes ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

I remember once many years ago of being on a Christian messageboard and there was a young man who truly wanted to know Christ but was experiencing demonic possession. And we were getting serious demonic activity on that board because of it. Later on he committed suicide, and of all people he chose to send me the suicide note, because I was the only one he trusted since Satan had pretty much chased any other decent believer off the board. Not having a computer I didnt have internet access at the time he sent it and I do sometimes wonder even today if I could have stopped it if I caught the message on time

I'm praying wolly takes this to heart and seriously seeks the Lord's guidance and peace.

I too have lingering feelings of guilt, not expecting it and the what "IF's". It hurts so deeply to lose a loved one by his or her selfish actions. Not to mention the finality of it all, except for the surviving loved ones whom have to live with it the rest of our lives. I have to take comfort in lead not to your own understanding, and all thing work for good for those who love the Lord. Else I may not be able to bear it.

13 minutes ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Come on man you know there is no heaven for suicide, especially for a person who was not saved. It is appointed unto man ONCE to die and then the judgment. And our sins when you are saved are forgiven, yesterday, today, and forever. There is no such thing as dying with unconfessed sin that we will answer for as if that sin isnt cleansed away and forgiven . That is a Roman Catholic ideology

I'll disagree. Christian forgiveness is not automatic, notice the conditional word "if". No further debate on that one is needed.

1Jo 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

26 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

I'll disagree. Christian forgiveness is not automatic, notice the conditional word "if". No further debate on that one is needed.

1Jo 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

The bible is pretty clear in Col 2:

13And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

14Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

That is ALL sin, yesterday, today and forever. Even if we die with "unconfessed" sin. So the idea that we will have unconfessed sin as all of us will, and have to answer to that before God is wrong. We can only confess our sins while we yet live.

1 John 1:9 is speaking of those who yet still live

John Gill commentary (I use several writers but this is a good one

1 John 1:9

If we confess our sins
Not to one other; for though it is our duty to confess our faults to our fellow creatures and fellow Christians which are committed against them, yet are under no obligation to confess such as are more immediately against God, and which lie between him and ourselves; or at least it is sufficient to confess and acknowledge in general what sinful creatures we are, without entering into particulars; for confession of sin is to be made to God, against whom it is committed, and who only can pardon: and a man that truly confesses his sin is one that the Spirit of God has convinced of it, and has shown him its exceeding sinfulness, and filled him with a godly sorrow for it, and given him repentance unto salvation, that needeth not to be repented of; and who, under such a sight and sense of sin, and concern for it, comes and acknowledges it before the Lord, humbly imploring, for Christ's sake, his pardoning grace and mercy; and such obtain it:

he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins:
forgiveness of sin here intends not the act of forgiveness, as in God, proceeding upon the bloodshed and sacrifice of Christ, which is done at once, and includes all sin, past, present, and to come; but an application of pardoning grace to a poor sensible sinner, humbled under a sense of sin, and confessing it before the Lord; and confession of sin is not the cause or condition of pardon, nor of the manifestation of it, but is descriptive of the person, and points him out, to whom God will and does make known his forgiving love; for to whomsoever he grants repentance, he gives the remission of sin; in doing of which he is faithful to his word of promise