IGNORED

Is it true that Jesus' story similar with Horus, god of sun and Roman didnt take any notes about Him?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

On 3/21/2018 at 6:33 AM, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

And Zahi Hawass, well, he is one of the top experts on Egyptian archaeology but he is also a MUSLIM. Not a good source to go to for the history of Christianity

I only wanted to show that he is a good source for the ancient egyptian history/archaelogy and myths. A source that is not Christian biased but shows that ancient egyptian mythology is not the source of Jesus. Unbelievers want sources that are not Christian biased. I would never ever use zahi hawass as a source for the history of Christianity. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  61
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/15/1999

On 3/19/2018 at 2:03 AM, Clara Demoya said:

Hi, guys. I just read one of an atheist answer when someone asked him to get know more about Jesus Christ. He answered that the story of Jesus Christ is similar with the story of Horus, god of sun, who was born 10 ages before Jesus. And, secondly, he stated that The Empire of Roman was taking note about everything that happened on that time, but then, the story of Jesus Christ on the cross wasnt on that Roman's note, instead they wrote about the chicken thief. I mean, The Empire of Roman wrote everything, even about the chicken thief, but why dont they write about Jesus Christ, the greatest man on that era? Thank you :)

PS: please answer my questions with facts (scientifically approved or maybe historicaly approved) + please attach any sources that support your critical answer :)

It is obviously because there is nothing like Horus it is just people want you to believe. They try very hard to confuse your belief. That is why most people believe that we were apes before becoming humans. Please dear listen very carefully. In the beginning God said let us make man in our own image. Was God an ape?. So in the same way the Bible never recorded anything about any god of son. He is the sovereign LORD. Believe only what is in the Bible.