IGNORED

Worthy has changed a lot in ten years ...

OneLight

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

Already I see people getting upset on this thread. So this is where I get off and look on other threads. It's really sad I was hoping we would all get along on here. Ok I'm done here and off to another thread. God bless and behave.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

Please, don't turn this personal or it will loose it's purpose.  Personal attacking is one of the problems with this site.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

33 minutes ago, Davida said:

This is a discernment problem when the Mods knee-jerk ban someone like yourself who was challenging lies & then the lies & falsehoods are allowed to proliferate. 

Being brutally honest....I can only assume the mods agree with the rubbish being shoveled onto this site.  Sorry, but nothing else makes sense.

19 minutes ago, tigger398 said:

Already I see people getting upset on this thread. So this is where I get off and look on other threads. It's really sad I was hoping we would all get along on here. Ok I'm done here and off to another thread. God bless and behave.

I disagree, Tigger.  You're illustrating one problem we have here and that is if someone tells the unvarnished truth then members either scream and report or run away with their fingers in their ears. Truth is never wrong but, if one can't deal with it, it only gives more fertile ground for the lies to grow. 

Just an observation.  I can tell from the response to this thread that many members are not happy with the direction of this site.  I had no idea that how many see the same things going on.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

I couldn't agree more, OneLight.  After almost twelve years I am seeing a real decline here.  As for countering the agendas...twice I have called out lies and been banned from the topics I posted in.  And my posts were deleted according to a reliable source.  I don't know why this site is being neglected the way it has been lately but I DO know that people have left or have one foot out the door.  Myself included.

Speaking of being ban. I was ban from a topic because what was being said in the topic was racist and bigotry and also just plane untrue. When I called the post out on this, I was ban from the topic and the bigotry filled messages were allowed to continue.  I took a few days off after that happen.  

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

But searching for new mods brings up a different question: Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Or in English, who guards the guards? In other words, what standards would a moderator have to meet?

Lord knows we wouldn't want someone who's a member of a known cult--and Worthy has at least a couple of those--or someone with a dark ax to grind, like that fellow here who's made about eleven billion posts on how much he hates church. Would there be a litmus test for a mod? Who would determine what's on it, and what's a passing score? It would seem to be very much how a church picks an elder, using the spiritual matrices listed in the Word.

It's a daunting task, and I know I have too many prickles and burrs in my own life to assume the task.  But take it to the bank, the barbarians are at the gate, and absent some SERIOUS moderation, Worthy will take the same path to oblivion that have shuttered the doors on other Christian sites.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

I agree with you in premise, LK, but some of our members are disabled and/or homebound.  This board IS their fellowship.

Well I kind of like the ideal of having more mods. Then the mods deciding what is and what is not acceptable postings. Then Doing an moderator application thing to make sure they have the basic core beliefs. Like you don't want a mod who believes something like you should worshiping tress or bushes.  Or that God is an alien. :happyhappy:

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,165
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0

Edited by 1to3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,542
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

15 hours ago, Sojourner414 said:

I've warned time and again of this happening. And it's not just a sign of the end times; it is a refusal to recognize that not all who come here and teach error are merely "misguided".  Several come with an agenda, and know perfectly well what they are doing and yet are allowed to do so.

If this site is to survive, no more tolerance of this.  Start banning false teachers, blocking IP ranges (if needbe) and setting the site to disallow the use of proxies and VPN's. AND REMOVE THE FALSE TEACHING. If we need to have a "stance" on an issue, place a pinned topic explaining why we feel as such and that it is not up for discussion. Refer folks to it if they do not understand.

Enough is enough.

I so agree with you brother. I been saying people are coming here with a agenda. They know what they are doing. Instead of started there own forum it's more like they just want to change this one.