IGNORED

Worthy has changed a lot in ten years ...

OneLight

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

1 minute ago, Wayne222 said:

Worthy is going to go the way of a lot of forums. I use to belong to Walter Martin forum run by his daughter.  It's pretty much dead. So many get that way.  And it's because false teachings are over taken the board. They the wolves have a agenda that they carry out. It's to shut down orthodox biblical truth. And leave cultic belief as the born. It's up to us if we let them.

We have threads going on right now that are antichristian and yet are allowed to keep going.  Try countering them and you will be banned from the thread.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

Just now, LadyKay said:

The thing is though. Who decides what is and what is not a false teaching?  Anyone who teaches something different then what I believe to me is teaching a false teaching.  So what do we do then?  Thus my advice that  Spiritual teaching needs to take place outside this forum. And that it is ill-advice for one to depend only on this forum for all their Spiritual teaching. 

This board is a Christian board. If we don't uphold orthodox belief then why even come here ? The Apostles creed is statement of true beliefs.  This site should uphold them.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,709
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

Let's not make this personal.  The problem is what is presently going on here and how far it has changed.  What is the most popular thread on this site, the one that grows the quickest at an average of 46 posts a day?  Is it Christ centered or just having fun?  Is this a Christ centered site or a a site trying to be like Facebook?  The difference is, with Facebook, you only hear from your friends unless you look around.  Here, it is live for anyone and everyone to read.

You asked, I simply answered with an example.  I have been here a long time-longer then you, you dont see me throwing that in your face, however. My point is yes, worthy has indeed changed. Thats how everything, including online forums work, they change, or they die.

Yes, i see an influx of false teachers and bad doctrine. But you know what i also see? A bunch of "old timers" that instead of responding with solid doctrine and Gods love, choose instead to respond by lashing out at them and anyone who dares speak against them. Instead of showing love, and grace, they show arrogance and legalism. And then when they cant shout down the opposition they whine and complain that the site isnt being run well enough and demand change, all the while not realizing that they themselves are part of the problem.

And you know what...if youve noticed ive not been real active as of late. You want to know why? Because ive realized that im one of those. Im a flat out jerk, and i to tend to lash out at those who disagree, and its certainly not benefitting worthy by any stretch. Trust me, i am holding a lotback right now, theres a lot of things i want to say that while they are true, would not be beneficial to this conversation. 

Instead ive chosen to limit myself on the forums until i can figure out how to better temper my words. Because actions, speak louder then words, and the actions of many in this thread are not those of teachers.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

The thing is though. Who decides what is and what is not a false teaching?  Anyone who teaches something different then what I believe to me is teaching a false teaching.  So what do we do then?  Thus my advice that  Spiritual teaching needs to take place outside this forum. And that it is ill-advice for one to depend only on this forum for all their Spiritual teaching. 

Well, supposedly, teaching is not allowed here.  But it abounds.  I would say if something is clearly unbiblical then it's false.  Just read the Apologetics forum and you will see what I mean.

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

2 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

We have threads going on right now that are antichristian and yet are allowed to keep going.  Try countering them and you will be banned from the thread.

I got ban I think three times. But we should try and put down any false doctrine.

• Thumbs Up 1

This board is a Christian board. If we don't uphold orthodox belief then why even come here ? The Apostles creed is statement of true beliefs.  This site should uphold them.

When antichristian rubbish is allowed then when does it become NOT a Christian board?

I got ban I think three times. But we should try and put down any false doctrine.

I agree but we also have Watchmen and mods who are supposed to do that.  All members can do is report them and that has no effect whatsoever.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

4 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

I agree.  If someone can join a local group and do their own personal studies, great.  Yet, what about those who cannot?  Where do they turn but here or another site?  Not everyone has the luxury of growing up in a Christian household, or are currently in one.  There are those who cannot get out of their house.  You have kids with unbelieving parents, or spouses with an unbelieving spouse.  There are also those who are just plain searching that would not know where to turn.  There are a lot of reasons why people come here.  If we are of Him, we need to be about His business.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

2 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

I agree but we also have Watchmen and mods who are supposed to do that.  All members can do is report them and that has no effect whatsoever.

We used to know who the Watchmen were as they had their title.  Not one has a title anymore.  Ask any new member who the watchmen are and you will get an astounding "Whats a Watchmen?".

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

7 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Well that could be a problem for some then. I am not telling anyone what they should be doing. But if one is using this message forum as their church, I think they could be in danger of being lead astray by every form of teaching. So what do we do here? Delete every post that does not hold to "our" believes?  Or every post we disagree with? I know for me all those post about the King Jame's Bible being the only true Bible and how women should only wear dresses are consider  false teachings by me. But would it be right for me go to and delete those posts?  Or maybe we should change to rules about posting? Say people can only post base on the believes of "such and such church", anything else will be consider false teachings and deleted? 

It is really up to you guys. If you want this place to be a church then decided who the pastor is going to be and have them and them alone post messages(sermons) and the rest of us will just sit back and follow along. Except for me. Cause I won't be here. ;)

There is a statement of faith for this site. Anything against that is considered false teaching. 

https://worthyministries.com/statement-of-faith/