IGNORED

Worthy has changed a lot in ten years ...

OneLight

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

7 hours ago, LadyKay said:

This isn't a church. It is a message forum. I would advice everyone here to go find a nice church or a small study group where they can get a spiritual foundation.   

It is a ministry with the goal of helping the lost to find the Lord. It also helps the saved to get closer to the Lord. Cant do that if the site is overrun by false teaching.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

This is all good talk but is there someone we can show this topic to in order to make things better? Who do we go to with our complaint? 

6 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Sigh.......

Okay fine. If you all what this site to be a church where only certain beliefs are taught. Please lay out what these beliefs are.  Then any post that disagrees or differs from those beliefs should be delete.  <_<

We believe in God, the almighty creator of heaven and earth.

We believe in the triunity of God. We believe that God is eternally One, and also eternally the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit — the three being distinct, but not separate. Each Person of the Godhead coexists from everlasting to everlasting.

We believe in the Messiah, Jesus, God’s only begotten son, God come in the flesh. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary. He suffered under Pontius Pilate. He was crucified, died and buried. On the third day, He rose again. Soon afterward He ascended into heaven. Now He is seated at the right hand of the Father and He will return to judge both the living and the dead and reign for evermore.

We believe all mankind are sinful and are therefore subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.

We believe that everyone is in need of God’s salvation. Mankind is absolutely unable to fulfill the heavy demands of God’s righteousness, holiness and glory. Therefore, God, in sending His Only Begotten Son, has accomplished redemption for us through the shedding of Jesus’ blood. Because of His Son’s death, God has forgiven us of our sins, reconciled us to Himself, and justified us by making Him our righteousness.

We believe that salvation is a gift received by faith alone, in Messiah alone, and is expressed in the individual’s recognition and repentance of sin, and the acceptance of the risen Messiah as Saviour, Lord and God.

We believe in the supreme Lordship of Jesus Christ, before whom every knee in heaven and on earth will bow. And that there is no other name under Heaven by which we can approach the holy throne of God. Jesus Christ is the one and only mediator between God and man.

We believe that immediately upon death, the soul of the believer is absent from the body, and present with the Lord.

We believe in the ongoing work of sanctification by the Holy Spirit after redemption for the purpose of producing life changing fruit — love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and self-control.

We believe that the 66 books of the Canon, from Genesis to Revelation are the exhaustive, inerrant and inspired word of God.

Anything that differs from it is supposed to be countered so that truth is shown. 

Unfortunately the site is currently overrun by false teaching and not enough solid folks able to refute it. And in my personal opinion, the false teachers are given too much free reign in spreading their junk.

This is a ministry first. Not just a forum.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

6 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Well. I have at times. Brought some post to the attention of a moderator privately. I will admit that there have been a few post that have concern me.  Perhaps, a solution could be that if we come across a post that seems to be way out there,that should be  the attention of a moderator.

On a funny note. I say do this privately.Because well I didn't do it privately one time and told someone their post was on the nutty side and well lets just say that did not go well. :laugh: 

Thats the whole point of the report system. You click that little flag and report any posts you see that feel needs to be brought to the mods attention.

2 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

I couldn't agree more, OneLight.  After almost twelve years I am seeing a real decline here.  As for countering the agendas...twice I have called out lies and been banned from the topics I posted in.  And my posts were deleted according to a reliable source.  I don't know why this site is being neglected the way it has been lately but I DO know that people have left or have one foot out the door.  Myself included.

Please dont leave. I would miss you.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, OneLight said:

With just two moderators, with little time to moderate, we can't expect anything else.  The ministry has been hidden, except for the Servants.  Nobody knows who the Watchmen are anymore unless you are part of their group.  Why hide?  I don't have the answer and the explanation given was lacking substance so it's not worth repeating.  Anyone can call what they find online as news.  Everything with a scent of conspiracy become relevant.  Who knows what's next?

Lol watchmen dont know who the watchmen are any more. Im one and I cant tell you who is who any more.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

Being brutally honest....I can only assume the mods agree with the rubbish being shoveled onto this site.  Sorry, but nothing else makes sense.

1 hour ago, LadyKay said:

Speaking of being ban. I was ban from a topic because what was being said in the topic was racist and bigotry and also just plane untrue. When I called the post out on this, I was ban from the topic and the bigotry filled messages were allowed to continue.  I took a few days off after that happen.  

Folks tend to be banned from a thread because of personal attacks. Not because the mods agree with the topic and disagree with your posts.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

20 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

This is all good talk but is there someone we can show this topic to in order to make things better? Who do we go to with our complaint? 

I am sure Steve, Mega will read it and George will be notified.  It may even get reported?!?  George is busy in his travels and is not here that often, only when he has free time.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

8 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Lol watchmen dont know who the watchmen are any more. Im one and I cant tell you who is who any more.

That's what I mean.  If you have access to the Ministry Forum, you must be a Watchman or some part of ministry.  If the Watchmen don't know who each other are, how can a new member reach out to them for help?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

4 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

I couldn't agree more, OneLight.  After almost twelve years I am seeing a real decline here.  As for countering the agendas...twice I have called out lies and been banned from the topics I posted in.  And my posts were deleted according to a reliable source.  I don't know why this site is being neglected the way it has been lately but I DO know that people have left or have one foot out the door.  Myself included.

Don't leave MG.  :(    

I Timothy 6:12 Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called and about which you made the good confession in the presence of many witnesses. 13 I charge you in the presence of God, who gives life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who in his testimony before Pontius Pilate made the good confession, 14 to keep the commandment unstained and free from reproach until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ, 15 which he will display at the proper time—he who is the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords, 16 who alone has immortality, who dwells in unapproachable light, whom no one has ever seen or can see. To him be honor and eternal dominion. Amen.

• Thumbs Up 1