arteaga

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Guys as true followers of Christ I wanted to tell you guys how important spiritual warfare is, not many are going to make it in our fathers army, so please give everything you've got to our father, and to read the Bible and really take what Jesus was teaching his disciples very serious, the physical world isn't meant for us to have fun, infact that's what satan wants from us to distract us from our father and his orders, spirit to another spirit please let other Christians know as we have more knowledge of what's really going on in the world and could really spread the message of how not many people are taking life extremely seriously as it should be, please share to other Christians as I've noticed not many actually follow what the Bible is trying to tell us which is to always obey God, life isn't meant to have fun or be easy, and Jesus basically tells you how to be a spiritual warrior from what he was teaching his disciples, but don't only go half way, commit to it! it's not going to be easy but we are talking about eternal life here. Share so that we can spread this message of importance to save us!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,537
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Hi and welcome!

Interesting opening message. Yes being a Christian in service at a post, as  a soldier  of Christ Jesus has it's servious responsibilities. Very serious ones for which each is personally accountable. 

But let me challange one theme that you are presenting, that of having no fun.  I share with all that this Christian servant that has stood his post for over thirty years has fun! Yes I have fun, lots of it. I am filled with JOY JOY JOY  deep in my heart. And I have fun!

Might I be so bold as to encourage  all to have as much fun as I do, for to know Christ Jesus as Lord God and savior is  pure joy  to be embraced and a whole lot of fun on the most excellent X ticket* ride!

* for those two young  Disneyland of old used to have tickets for each ride at their theme parks. Each ride being priced separately. Tea cups fora cheap A coupon, Magic Mountain ride for an expensive X ticket coupon.

I'm on that X ticket ride God has made for me. And I have a ball. I have fun! I get to count even the harshest of moments as Joy because God loves me and envelops even me with His love. I cannot be, dour or sour, nor complaining for it is all "better than I deserve". "It" is mercy and grace forever to come.

Praise God and be happy joy does truly come in the morning.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

Of course we should have fun if we can. I thinkarteaga means we weren't created specifically to have a good time. We can also say we are meant to be Holy not happy. If you can be happy while being living Holy that's fine.