• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

I saw a bumper sticker that says coexist. Is it the same as Scientology. Are they cults. I could have sworn the bumper sticker had a satanic pentagram on it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  106
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,810
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

Coexist and Scientology are not the same.

• Coexist is not a religion, but a flawed concept that all people of  all world religions and sciences can live peacefully with one another without being hindered by personal religious and scientific beliefs.  We already know this is ridiculous.  What the Coexist movement does is to make impotent any religious or scientific belief by making none of them absolute truth.  To me, it's a throwback to the Hippy movement:  Love and peace - no truth.  Coexist is all inclusive.
  •  
  • Scientology is totally EXclusive.  It's a cult.  Secrecy and isolation abound.  Families are isolated from each other.  Parents from children.  Money is important and so is obedience to founder's principles and current leadership.  There is no object of worship, such as a false god like Buddha or Allah, but the god of self rules.  

coexistyy1.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

OH man,    I knew when I spotted this one ,    its was Time to rebuke them nasty satanic things.    coexist is of satan .

see how simple and easy that was .    scientology IS of satan too.    

Coexist , interfaith , they are lies of satan .     And I wont have unity WITH THOSE WHO TEACH THAT .   And WHO leads in it .

WELL.   Who was the one that started interfaith Assisi    of nineteen eighty six.    YALL look it up.  UNITY with that ,  NEVER.

this whole mess is of satan himself .    And I shun its concepts to hell .     I hope this offends none .   don't think it will.   but one never knows these days .

1 hour ago, tigger398 said:

I saw a bumper sticker that says coexist. Is it the same as Scientology. Are they cults. I could have sworn the bumper sticker had a satanic pentagram on it.

Oh they both cults .    while interfaith is all inclusive ,  she aint really.  She has one major obstacle standing in her way.   THE ONE WHO SAID I AM THE ONLY WAY

and thus I shun its concepts to HELL.   JESUS is the only way and interfaith all inclusive aint worth even dung , cause at least dung fertilizes some things . its death .

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,868
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

The stuff sounds weird for sure,

but about the coexist thing how does a Christian Love his or her enemy? Christian beliefs I believe in but how do I coexist with Muslims etc. do I talk nice to them yet push the Christian belief at the same time.

scientology I assume stole the scien beginning part of science I guess because science is not so called religion.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,868
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

Typo

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,559
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

I have my own Coexist bumper stickers, as I have already shared it is made up of the various gun manufacturers logos. Just for fun, nothing more. A bit juvenile, yeah sure it is.

As to scientology I have lived at the world headquarters for some four  decades now. Scientology is old school for FLAG. They went through Scientology tried playing around with Dianetics and now everything is "Flag" and all the buildings around are labeled with nautical terms.

Back in 1988 one day  about forty  individuals showed up on our property each dressed alike and looking like they were dead of any expression whatsoever. They all hd clipboards and were taking notes. Turned out they were  the poor souls of Scientology  hoping to make an offe to buy our place. They bought many  others and housed their recruits in those structures. They are transported around in blacked out windowed busses painted plain white with FAG  on the side of them. Their trainees used to walk in clusters herded by security forces thqt kept them organized and  I guess "zoned". I just the past couple of years they have left the streets for the buses.

Pray for the poor souls that  volunteer to be taken over by  them.  They have made a very poor bargain.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,559
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

. double posted

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51

On 3/21/2018 at 9:46 PM, BeyondET said:

The stuff sounds weird for sure,

but about the coexist thing how does a Christian Love his or her enemy? Christian beliefs I believe in but how do I coexist with Muslims etc. do I talk nice to them yet push the Christian belief at the same time.

scientology I assume stole the scien beginning part of science I guess because science is not so called religion.

You love your enemy by not doing to them what you would not have them do to you. It doesnt have to mean accepting their false beliefs. 

When it comes to witnessing to them, show them love when they show you hate or indifference. Pray for them even in their presence if the right opportunity presents itself. that might spark questions on their part. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

Forewarning my idea of an coexist bumper sticker will not be politically correct .

In a big circle have all the other religions and mindsets then a big X over it  and it says their end is death

then in another huge circle in the center let is say JESUS the only way

then In a third circle let it have all the religions existing for common unity and let it say their end is death and far worse a punishment

for those who did this IN JESUS NAME .   they SHOULD have KNOWN better .