Where can i adopt a lamb as a pet?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I had this idea of wanting a pet lamb many months ago or so. it's been my idea for awhile.

I am a single unmarried Christian and I live with my two parents and my cat, these days I live alone in my home with my cat, I am not married so I would not have anyone to help me, even my sisters who have the same parents as me. They would not even care one bit.

I really want a lamb because possibly it will help me go to Heaven if I am not mistaken. my belief with having a lamb would be that, I would be required to give the lamb the highest c are and love possible. 

What are the Christian benefits of having a pet lamb? is it true that what they say about cats and bunnies is that they are satanic? why would they not let me bring my cat to church now? even though I did in theow one  past? my cat is a loving cat but is not actually completely loving, she does love me. She gets irritated if I do not feed her anything good to eat, or if I do not treat her good enough. so therefore I will try to improve on every aspect in pet care when having a lamb.

Another thing is, why do people eat lamb meat and is that acceptable to even do as a Christian? I do not believe it is good, personally. It is like a marker that someone will go to Hell, I believe so that should be avoided right? How one treated a lamb in this life and age, affects where they will be in the next and is like forbidden meat like forbidden fruit. in Jesus' Second Coming and then those evil people who probably are also illiterate so they can not even read at all, more or less their name in the Book of Lamb, they are going to Hell. and it says somewhere Billions are headed for Hell.

In the Throne Room, the Lamb of God was murdered by Satan and the Lamb and was the wolf that put on sheep's clothing. Although God is unkillable by Satan.

I also need the bare basics, which is similar to what most even human requires. I probably need to move to a new climate zone where it is much warmer in a rural setting

I live in Maryland near the Washington DC area. Would I have to move to maybe Georgia or South Carolina, in a specific rural zone and get a special permit?

No neglect, or maltreatment of the animal is ever to be committed

Edited by iloveGod4236

1 hour ago, iloveGod4236 said:

I really want a lamb because possibly it will help me go to Heaven

This is the craziest statement I have read in quite a while. What ever gave you this idea?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,776
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, iloveGod4236 said:

I had this idea of wanting a pet lamb many months ago or so. it's been my idea for awhile.

I am a single unmarried Christian and I live with my two parents and my cat, these days I live alone in my home with my cat, I am not married so I would not have anyone to help me, even my sisters who have the same parents as me. They would not even care one bit.

I really want a lamb because possibly it will help me go to Heaven if I am not mistaken. my belief with having a lamb would be that, I would be required to give the lamb the highest c are and love possible. 

What are the Christian benefits of having a pet lamb? is it true that what they say about cats and bunnies is that they are satanic? why would they not let me bring my cat to church now? even though I did in theow one  past? my cat is a loving cat but is not actually completely loving, she does love me. She gets irritated if I do not feed her anything good to eat, or if I do not treat her good enough. so therefore I will try to improve on every aspect in pet care when having a lamb.

Another thing is, why do people eat lamb meat and is that acceptable to even do as a Christian? I do not believe it is good, personally. It is like a marker that someone will go to Hell, I believe so that should be avoided right? How one treated a lamb in this life and age, affects where they will be in the next and is like forbidden meat like forbidden fruit. in Jesus' Second Coming and then those evil people who probably are also illiterate so they can not even read at all, more or less their name in the Book of Lamb, they are going to Hell. and it says somewhere Billions are headed for Hell.

In the Throne Room, the Lamb of God was murdered by Satan and the Lamb and was the wolf that put on sheep's clothing. Although God is unkillable by Satan.

I also need the bare basics, which is similar to what most even human requires. I probably need to move to a new climate zone where it is much warmer in a rural setting

I live in Maryland near the Washington DC area. Would I have to move to maybe Georgia or South Carolina, in a specific rural zone and get a special permit?

No neglect, or maltreatment of the animal is ever to be committed

Here's the deal.....baby lambs.....grow up to be sheep.  Very quickly.  Which begs the question, how are you going to afford to feed it.

How are you going to shear it every summer?

How are you going to control it when it knocks you down and steps on you.  Adult sheep can be dangerous.

Edited by Jayne

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Jayne said:

Here's the deal.....baby lambs.....grow up to be sheep.  Very quickly.  Which begs the question, how are you going to afford to feed it.

How are you going to control it when it knocks you down and steps on you.  Adult sheep can be dangerous.

I can testify to them being dangerous.....    a cousin of mine was active in rodeo things and was pretty good at taking steers down and tying their feet.    I saw him loose 25 bucks to his girl friend's father betting him he could bulldog one of his rams......     after trying for about 10 minutes he finally made the ram mad and it took three of us to pull the ram off of him....   was the funniest thing.     It had him down with his feet on each side of him and every time my cousin would move the ram would give him a good healthy butt in the stomach and/or chest.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  2

As for people eating lamb, check the Book of Exodus. Lamb was the main dish of the Passover meal, the menu having been provided by the Lord God Himself.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

13 hours ago, other one said:

I can testify to them being dangerous.....    a cousin of mine was active in rodeo things and was pretty good at taking steers down and tying their feet.    I saw him loose 25 bucks to his girl friend's father betting him he could bulldog one of his rams......     after trying for about 10 minutes he finally made the ram mad and it took three of us to pull the ram off of him....   was the funniest thing.     It had him down with his feet on each side of him and every time my cousin would move the ram would give him a good healthy butt in the stomach and/or chest.

mess with the ram ya gonna get the horn.     Mess with the buffalo, and ya gonna wish you had messed with the ram instead .    

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, other one said:

Well at least the person didn't ask for a pet buffalo.    Cause something tells me ,   ya aint gonna want to be playing fetch with nigh two thousand pounds coupled with horns of fury.

What would you even name it .    Tonka fetch might turn into a quick hospital trip,  IF even that .   

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

30 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Well at least the person didn't ask for a pet buffalo.    Cause something tells me ,   ya aint gonna want to be playing fetch with nigh two thousand pounds coupled with horns of fury.

What would you even name it .    Tonka fetch might turn into a quick hospital trip,  IF even that .   

A little story behind my avatar...    I took that picture at Yellowstone standing about 10 feet from that huge thing.   you can't really tell in that cropped photo but the thing was huge.   About 15 minutes later while watching a grizzly bear a ranger mentioned to me that he had seen me taking the picture and told me that I should not do that it was dangerous.    The buffalo was laying right beside the road and I was standing by the car with the door open.  I told him I was right beside the car and thought I could get to safety before he got up..    Ranger said yes if he had got angry with me I would have shut the door just before he hooked his horns under or through the door and rolled our little Aveo over in the bar ditch.....   then he would have stood there for hours waiting for me to get out of the car...

I thought he was just stretching things to make a point until last year when we witnessed two big bulls get into a serious fight....    I saw them pick each other and toss each other in the air.....    he could have easily rolled our car over in a ditch.    Gave me a healthy respect for the power of these magnificent beasts.....   Much stronger than cattle.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

No one should get a lamb for a pet. They grow up to be large, smelly animals and require feeding, exercise and shearing.  I don't know where you heard a lamb could help you get to Heaven but that's just ridiculous.  Jesus told us the only way to the Father is through Him.  Please rethink this.

John 1:6   KJV

Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 3:31 PM, Jayne said:

Jayne I just noticed something .    Most people have zeros ,  but you have a minus one .     What is that .