IWBD33

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

going to town one day to sell some small articles.    abba agathon  met a cripple on the roadside , paralysed in his legs,  who asked him where he was going . abba agathon replied   two town to sell some things

the  other said ,  do me the favour of carrying me there , so he carried him to twon .  the cripple said to him , put me Down where you sell Your wares ,     and he did so.  when he had  sold an article,

the cripple asked, what did you sell it for ?  and he told him the price . the other said , buy me a cake ,  and he bought it .

when abba agathon had sold a second article , the sick man asked ,  how much did you sell it for ? and he told him the price of it  then the other said , buy me this , and he bought it . when agathon having sold all his wares , wanted to GO  , he said to him,   are you going back ?   and he replied  yes ,  then said he ,  do me the favour  of carrying me back to the Place  where you found me ,

once more picking him up , he carried him back to that Place . then the cripple said . Agathon you are filled With Divine blessings  in heaven and on Earth, Raising his eyes Agathon saw no man , it was an 

angel of the Lord, come to try him . :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Did you write that story or  is it one you heard from someone?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

Matthew 23:9  And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven.