please answer this

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

why did god bother to create us SINCE HE KNEW SOME OF HIS CREATION HE WAS GOING TO END UP TORTURING?  SOME LOVING GOD.  and this article states that as humans we are somewhat loving.  We wouldnt endlessy torture someone who doesnt agree with us.  wed even forgive them.  https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-big-questions/201103/loving-god-eternal-torture

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  106
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,810
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

It isn't a matter of us "not agreeing with God".  It's a matter of God being holy.  

God doesn't want anyone to go to hell.  

• 2 Peter 3:9 = "The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance."
  • Ezekiel 33:11 = "Say to them, 'As I live!' declares the Lord GOD, 'I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn back, turn back from your evil ways! Why then will you die, O house of Israel?'"
  • 1 Timothy 2:3-4 = "For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth"

God gives us a choice.  The Bible is FULL of those truths.  Over and over.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

19 minutes ago, Jayne said:

It isn't a matter of us "not agreeing with God".  It's a matter of God being holy.  

God doesn't want anyone to go to hell.  

• 2 Peter 3:9 = "The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance."
  • Ezekiel 33:11 = "Say to them, 'As I live!' declares the Lord GOD, 'I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn back, turn back from your evil ways! Why then will you die, O house of Israel?'"
  • 1 Timothy 2:3-4 = "For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth"

God gives us a choice.  The Bible is FULL of those truths.  Over and over.

Praise the LORD sister .     praise the LORD.   whoever ends up in the lake of fire can only blame themselves .  GOD done gave us the way out ,  ITS IN CHRIST .

but As JESUS said , the only condmenatoin one has , is that they love the darkness and WONT COME to the light lest their evil deeds be exposed .

AKA mans fault .  NOT GODS,    mans fault if he ends up in hell.   EVERYONE , every single person deserves hell.    BUT that is why I FOCUS On praising the GOD who saved me .  

SING IT SISTER .   SING  IT for all to hear .  

• Thumbs Up 1