• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

If you are not ready, then I hope that you are at least willing to be.

Otherwise, you will suffer shame for not believing in the Lord.

"For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.”" - Romans 10:11

Everywhere we see people dodging the Holy Spirit, and making excuses not to receive and embrace it, for real.

"For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful generation,
    of him the Son of Man also will be ashamed when He comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels." - Mark 8:38

The reality is that they do not believe in the Lord and they do not care about doing what He commanded us to do.

They believe they do not need it, they believe they are already ready, they believe they are full.

"I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot.
    So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth." - Revelation 3:15-16

When in reality they are just afraid of taking a position, they do not want to leave what they indeed love: Sin, iniquity, lawlessness, perdition, darkness, partiality, hypocrisy.

"But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters,
    and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death." - Revelation 21:8

What?! Do you want to put fear in me?!

If you loved God what I have written would cause you no fear.

"He who does not love does not know God, for God is love." - 1 John 4:8

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment.
    But he who fears has not been made perfect in love." - 1 John 4:18

But as you said this causes you fear, this can be a sign you still have chances. Because fearing the Lord is something wise to do.

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom,
    And the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding." - Proverbs 9:10

But those who do not take a position because they are worried what men will say about them, if their parents, friends, or anyone will not welcome them.

You should not care, what can men do to you?! Even if they kill you, your life is with the Lord.

If you think to live in this world, for yourselves and your pleasures is life; then please, think more.

"He who loves his life will lose it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life." - John 12:25

"And I say to you, My friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body,
    and after that have no more that they can do.
        But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after He has killed,
            has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, fear Him!" - Luke 12:4-5

I do not hate you, because I love you I write this. Do not be afraid of being like your shepherd; and I mean The Shepherd.

"I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own." - John 10:14

Then please, make a decision: Which shepherd you want to follow? The good or the evil?

If you answered: the good. Then please, continue reading...

Because you have to make a decision and believe for real, without partiality, and submit yourself fully to your shepherd.

The evil shepherd may allow you to be of both sides: good and evil.

But the good shepherd does not allow that, he wants you fully. He wants you in the truth.

"for you shall worship no other god, for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God" - Exodus 34:14

"And you shall be holy to Me, for I the Lord am holy,
    and have separated you from the peoples, that you should be Mine." - Leviticus 20:26

Then please, do not be like the foolish virgins who only believed when it was too late.

"And the foolish said to the wise, 'Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.'" - Matthew 25:8

Why, why were they worried to meet the Lord?! Were they in truth?! Obviously, no.

"I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish." - Luke 13:3

Do not take a position when it is too late. Start believing in Him now!

Because you do not know if tomorrow will come, you do not know if you will have another chance.

"And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding; and the door was shut." - Matthew 25:10

Do not be like the foolish. Hear, obey, and follow the Lord. Your friends and family will not give you life.

"But everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does not do them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand:
    and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it fell. And great was its fall." - Matthew 7:26-27

Whoever believes indeed in the Lord hears, obey, and follow Him. Do not be deceived.

"I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments,
    that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed;
        and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see." - Revelation 3:18

“Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches,
    and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame.” - Revelation 16:15

"Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock:
    and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock." - Matthew 7:24-25

"Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord" - Hebrews 12:14-15

But the foolish virgins they decided to receive Him when it was too late. Their fear and unbelief caused them to not believe in Him and receive Him.

"Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed.
    Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed." - John 20:29

It is your time now, welcome the Lord, welcome His Holy Spirit to your heart. Repent!

Say goodbye to all things that does not please Him: Yourself, flesh, sin. Only He can set you free and make you dislike these things, indeed.

All you have to do is ask: "Father, forgive me and give me the Holy Spirit! In Jesus' name. Amen!"

"If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children,
    how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!" - Luke 11:13

You do not want to love sin, you do not want to love the flesh, or your friends and family, or anything else more than Him.

"I indeed baptized you with water, but He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit." - Mark 1:8

Decide to follow Him, desire to be His, in spirit and truth!

"But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the
    Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him." - John 4:23

People will hate you, people will despise you, they will tell you all kinds of evil falsely against you.

But they do this because they do not know Him.

"Therefore you now have sorrow; but I will see you again and your
    heart will rejoice, and your joy no one will take from you." - John 16:22

"And a slave does not abide in the house forever, but a son abides forever." - John 8:35

"Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming." - Matthew 24:42

God bless you in Jesus' name!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

This thread was cleaned and two members getting personal with each other removed from it. Any responses to their posts were also removed.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,326
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/30/1944

"Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me;  anyone who loves his son or daughter more the me is not worthy of me;  and anyone who does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me.  Whoever finds His life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it." - Matthew 10:37-39

Many believe for Jesus' salvation, but never walk in the total freedom of the cross. 

In the New Testament, "kairos" means ' the appointed time in the purpose of God", the time when God acts;  for example in Mark 1:15:  "And saying, ' The time (kairos) is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand.  Repent and believe the gospel.'"

DIVINE IMPARTATION FOR STRENGTH

In Luke 22:43 after Jesus had resolved within His own heart for the Father's will to be done in His life, we see that "An angel appeared to Him from heaven, strengthening Him."  
It is possible for us to be granted a divine impartation of strength to embrace the cross today.  
If we are to achieve anything in our lives that bears eternal fruit, we must first deny ourselves and embrace the cross (God's PURPOSE for our lives) just as Christ Jesus modeled for us.

The anointing to embrace the cross (God's CALLING on our life) involves prayer, sanctification, and intimacy with God. There is no alternative way to embrace the cross.

In Matthew 27:32 Simon the Cyrenian was "compelled to bear His cross."

Is Jesus calling us to do the same today?

COMPELLED TO BEAR OUR CROSS

Matthew 27:32 - "Now as they came out, they found a man of Cyrene, Simon by name:  Him they compelled to bear His cross."

"Compelled (Greek: Aggareuo, Strongs 29) literally translated -- to be pressed into public service or compelled to "go".
The word for "bear" (Greek; Airo, Strong's 142), literal translation -- to take up or to take away.

The call is still true for us today just as it was for Simon the Cyrenian.  To "take up our cross" we must come to the place of death.  We must die to ourselves and to our worldly dreams and fully embrace the plans and blueprints that God has written for us in heaven. 

When Simon and Jesus took the cross to Calvary, "they were come (together) unto a place called Golgotha" (Matthew 27:33). 

Prophetically, Simon the Cyrenian represents each of us:

We must all come to the place of the cross and die to our agendas and carnal thoughts for our lives and ministries.  
We must allow the Father's will to be done in our lives.
We must all come to our own personal Golgothas.
Just as Jesus was with the Cyrenian, He will be with each of us at the time and place of our personal death to self.

"Jesus then said to his disciples, 'If anyone wishes to be a follower of mine, he must leave self behind; he must take up his cross and come with me.  Whoever cares for his own safety is lost;  but if a man will let himself be lost for my sake, he will find his true self.'" - Matthew 16:24-25 NEB

COMING UNDER ATTACK

The enemy of our soul  does not want us to embrace the Cross of Christ.  The warfare can be tremendous for us as we embrace the cross (death to self).

When we approach the place of surrender and death to self we will also come under attack from the evil one.  Fortunately, Jesus has already fought this battle for each of us.  
The enemy will bellow and scream at us every time we fall short.  When we fail to fully embrace the cross, he will illuminate our shortcomings.  

Picking up our cross is a process.  If we fall down -- get up just as Jesus did.  Emulate Christ --  dying to yourself and worldly dreams is a process.  Even the Son of God walked through this process.  
It takes time and intimacy with the Lord -- laying down our life is a process.

"Whoever does not carry his own cross and come after me cannot be my disciple."  - Luke 14:27

Taking up your cross is not a popular message.  When Jesus shared this message,  many left Him, and later reviled and cursed Him.  The message of the cross was one reason why Jesus was beaten, afflicted, smote, reviled spit on, crucified, and killed.

When we die to man-made methods, ideas, and formulas, and begin to truly minister in the pattern of heaven,  only then can God truly begin to release the Kingdom into our life.

Crucifiction (5).jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,542
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

Taking up the cross is sanctification of the life of a born again person. When we are saved we are also sanctify by the holy spirit. Our life belongs to Jesus and not our own. So we live not unto our selfs but for Jesus. Our lives have died with him when he died on the cross. So we take up our cross daily because we belong to him.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

21 hours ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Everywhere we see people dodging the Holy Spirit, and making excuses not to receive and embrace it, for real.

Because people are always finding excuses to sin and to practice evil. Now, I understand what this is talking about:

"Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
    For they shall be filled." - Matthew 5:6

Yes, they shall be filled... They shall be filled... It is possible.

“With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” - Matthew 19:26

I cannot stop giving thanks to God for the Lord Jesus.

"O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death?
    I thank God—through Jesus Christ our Lord!" Romans 7:24-25

If people do not want, I want, I want to be filled! Do you want to be filled as well?! Just ask, because: He paid The Price!

"If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children,
    how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!" - Luke 11:13

Glory to God! Amen. :laugh:

Edited by 4LdKHVCzRDj2