• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,789
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

The endless depths of God's Essence is Love:
That of the Father Who sent The Son to the cross in order to allow righteousness to be placed into all the elect.
That of The Son Who abandoned all of Self Will to do The Will of The Father. 
That of The Holy Spirit Who regenerates and remains within us directing us to know The Son through written format so that we may become intimate of essence with The Son. 

This is the format where we, as His, become to others in s/Spirit as He 'IS' to us... this cannot be moved by evil because evil has no place in which to be... this is why God has taught us:
That of evil has no place with the things of God

Isa 28:8-12
8 For all tables are full of vomit and filthiness, so that there is no place clean.
9 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.
10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:
11 For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.
12 To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear.
KJV
John 8:37
37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
KJV

That a place had to be created for evil for evil has no place with God!
Matt 25:41
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
KJV

To put it as simply as can be put: a lie can never be truth and eternity is filled only with truth and a lie cannot receive anything from God or else it ceases to be lie...
'you must be born again'
Love, Steven

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/24/2018 at 5:58 PM, Ogner said:

Does God love his enemies? 

Why do we have to love those who wish us harm for no reason?

Because you show yourself to be the better person if you can repay evil with love. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Because you show yourself to be the better person if you can repay evil with love. 

Due to the dire need to point to Christ let us reshape this just a bit .

Because you show yourself to be following the ONLY GOODNESS we have CHRIST JESUS if you repay evil with good.

The only goodness anyone truly has in us ,  IS CHRIST .   our statement should read ,   or at least mine does,    OH LORD ,   I know the only righteousness , goodness

in me IS YOU,   I was nothing but evil without you,  and their is nothing but evil in my flesh.   I was worse than most

and the ONLY GOOD I now do is by THE LORD .        Now how bout  hearty praise to the LORD .   

2 hours ago, enoob57 said:

The endless depths of God's Essence is Love:
That of the Father Who sent The Son to the cross in order to allow righteousness to be placed into all the elect.
That of The Son Who abandoned all of Self Will to do The Will of The Father. 
That of The Holy Spirit Who regenerates and remains within us directing us to know The Son through written format so that we may become intimate of essence with The Son. 

This is the format where we, as His, become to others in s/Spirit as He 'IS' to us... this cannot be moved by evil because evil has no place in which to be... this is why God has taught us:
That of evil has no place with the things of God

Isa 28:8-12
8 For all tables are full of vomit and filthiness, so that there is no place clean.
9 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.
10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:
11 For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.
12 To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear.
KJV
John 8:37
37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
KJV

That a place had to be created for evil for evil has no place with God!
Matt 25:41
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
KJV

To put it as simply as can be put a lie can never be truth and eternity is filled only with truth and a lie cannot receive anything from God or else it ceases to be lie...
'you must be born again'
Love, Steven

The endless depths of God's Essence is Love

AND JESUS IS that essence .   therefore let us learn of Him and read all his sayings , see all his pattern and get the whole pattern of what LOVE TRULY IS .

Let us read and learn ALL the pattern JESUS set and the apostles who walked in that love set .     That is the agape love that the world knows not .

For many preach a love that is not compatible with GOD ,   the SON ,   THE SPIRIT.    and that is one scary place to be .    Let us read ALLL of what JESUS said

HOW he walked , how he corrected,  how he healed , how he fed,  how he rebuked , and the apostels mirrored that in their letters

and man Look at the LOVE of GOD to the seven churchs.    How dire he warned REPENT , but hey.............he warned first due to His desire is none to perish .

For all who HE loves he chastens and scourges and it makes a whole lot of sense  where paul said though the more abudantely I love THE LESS I be loved.

cause true love would correct and warn as well.   

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  562
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

On 25.03.2018 at 4:53 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

We just trying to help you is all.    Let me give a wonderful example that I hope you seriously ponder and pray about .

Those who truly followed Christ had the great hope and could even sing in prison.

Because their hope was in the one who saved them and not what man did unto them.

In acts they were in prison and the place shook and the bars of the prison opened.    The jailor upon waking from the quake saw the doors open

and he knew the sentence for sleeping on post was a harsh death.     Thus he drew out his own sword to kill himself

and instead of letting him kill himself and escape ,  they shouted out DO yourself no harm.    Knowing this also meant they would not be able to escape.

But they did love their enemies and only desired them to come to Christ .   And the jailor and his household , DID .

No where is it written you have to hang around those who hate you.   But do this .    Start praying mercy for them.   Start praying that they come to Christ .

And also watch your own joy increase within.     Just pray for them as JESUS said to do.    When we obey Christ , the Spirit , it releases joy into our own heart .

the Spirit will cause the reigns of your heart to be joy filled.    Just pray for the increase on how to walk as you ought .

Worry not about how they are treating you,  focus on CHRIST and pray for guidance on how you should walk and pray for them to receive a blessing

to know Christ .   

What it proved is this: that I must love satan or his children?  Those who shows no remorse for their crime and happy when can hurt me.

1 minute ago, Ogner said:

What it proved is this: that I must love satan or his children?  Those who shows no remorse for their crime and happy when can hurt me.

We forgive any who does us wrong .    But we don't have fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness.     IF they claim to know JESUS

and live like this,  even paul said not to even eat with such a one .     You aint got to hang out with them.   But you should focus on praying for them to repent

to be blessed by coming to Christ . 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  499
  • Content Per Day:  0.19

1 hour ago, Ogner said:

Just remember love and like are 2 different things and require a different effort.

Love is something that focuses on someone else and requires an effort on our part as we seek to show a better way to someone. Where as like is a feeling we have and do not have any control over.

I have found when dealing with people like you mention that understanding that they are consumed by something , sometimes even knowing what that may be, helps me to understand why they can be so self...ish. Because that's what they are. It doesn't excuse them but it does help me to at least pity them for the agony they are suffering so much that they take it out on me and others.

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

We forgive any who does us wrong .    But we don't have fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness.     IF they claim to know JESUS

and live like this,  even paul said not to even eat with such a one .     You aint got to hang out with them.   But you should focus on praying for them to repent

to be blessed by coming to Christ . 

Do you forgive any who does us wrong? 

What does that have to do with Jesus, law of Moses and Biblical teaching? 

Those are your words.

48 minutes ago, Mike 2 said:

Just remember love and like are 2 different things and require a different effort.

Love is something that focuses on someone else and requires an effort on our part as we seek to show a better way to someone. Where as like is a feeling we have and do not have any control over.

I have found when dealing with people like you mention that understanding that they are consumed by something , sometimes even knowing what that may be, helps me to understand why they can be so self...ish. Because that's what they are. It doesn't excuse them but it does help me to at least pity them for the agony they are suffering so much that they take it out on me and others.

They don't need your love, pity and your forgiveness. 

If you forgive them or not, nothing will change.

You can love and forgive criminals, murderer, burglar, rapist... and other villains. 

Please don't tell me this is what Jesus taught to do it. That's all I ask.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  499
  • Content Per Day:  0.19

9 minutes ago, Ogner said:

They don't need your love, pity and your forgiveness. 

If you forgive them or not, nothing will change.

You can love and forgive criminals, murderer, burglar, rapist... and other villains. 

Please don't tell me this is what Jesus taught to do it. That's all I ask.

It is exactly what Jesus did. He put that redemption right out there...for everyone.

Maybe nothing will change, that happened in the story of the servant in Matthew but, we don't know that.

And I think you might be surprised to find out how many nasty people changed their way because out of all the people they met one person did something nice to them, showed some love.

I think it's important to keep in mind that we are talking about spiritual things here and that as believers we already have the treasure of Jesus and salvation.

This is a treasure greater than we will ever use and can never lose.

It is separate from anything we experience temporarily in the physical.

It is transformative.

It is powerful.

And if we share it, even with people that the standards of the world say we should hate and turn away from it does not take anything away from the overflowing amount we have. Nothing. We spiritually have nothing to lose sharing that love shown and given to us.

That doesn't mean it's easy to do or easily understood why we should do it, after all the bible tells us that Gods love is beyond understanding.