Sign in to follow this  
Bryan T

Comforting to know there are brothers and sisters.

God be praised!  In loneliness and despair, feeling trapped in a sinful world, I know there is a remnant to be comforted by; I know there is a God that did not hold back His only Son.  Thank you Lord for you are faithful and true.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 2

Welcome to Worthy, Bryan.

• Thumbs Up 1

Welcome to Worthy, Bryan.  There are many more of us than the enemy wants to believe.  :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Welcome to worthy :)

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/24/2018 at 5:47 PM, Bryan T said:

God be praised!  In loneliness and despair, feeling trapped in a sinful world, I know there is a remnant to be comforted by; I know there is a God that did not hold back His only Son.  Thank you Lord for you are faithful and true.

Hi Bryan, welcome to worthy!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Trayalc
      Very recently, I asked you all for prayer after letting someone I care about go (https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/244704-please-pray-for-the-girl-i-care-about-and-me/?tab=comments#comment-3092492).

It's been very hard. I've missed her tremendously, and I've almost constantly questioned my decision. But on Monday, in reading a book for my church small group (What Now? by Hannah Duggan), I (completely unexpectedly) came across the following passage.

I was absolutely shocked and amazed at the timing and relevance of this. I knew it had to be God. This brought me an enormous amount of comfort, and even though I still miss her and worry about her, I know the best thing I can do for her now is to pray for her and trust God with the rest. Maybe God intends for us to come back together sometime in the future, maybe not. Nonetheless, may God's will be done in both our lives. 
      Thank you all so much for your prayers thus far!
    • By William1626
      Shalom brothers and sisters, I hope you are well in the Lord Jesus. I just have a question with regarding prayer, praise and worship while fasting. I would like guidance on how this should be done biblically, and from your experience, I really want to learn and experience this wonderful truth. For example if I set a full day or three days aside for fasting and praying, and praise and worship. Thank you and grace, mercy and peace from our Lord be with you all. Amen. 
    • By mo llama
      Three words of gratitude, six words or sentences to tell a story, social media posts, pics, pins, hashtags, tweets...let's see: who do I want people to think I am today? I can't say I don't care or it doesn't matter; I wouldn't be typing if I didn't feel the need to connect to someone, somewhere on some level. I suppose I'll use today's three tags: "choice", "praise", and the combo tag of "mental health and faith". Who am I - REALLY - when the labels, expectations, familial roles and everyday tasks and duties are stripped away either by circumstance or by choice? I am surely a product of both NATURE and NURTURE - both exquisitely, purposefully designed and orchestrated by the ONE who chose to call me into existence, calls me to himself in repentance and faith, and calls me to remain continually on my face at His feet. I am to PRAISE HIM ("point to Him in all things"). Faith and Praise are both gifts and choices. The sometimes daily struggle to stand boldly and firmly in that faith and praise is a choice.  Life's hard. Changes happen. Broken, hurting, sinful people sin, hurt others and break things all the time. Pain, illness, disease, and the rest of the consequences of the fall of man wear us down physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually.  Even warriors can be brought low to the point of despair. In a state of exhaustion it can be hard to remember why you're fighting, why it's important to keep swinging, where to find solid ground to stand on and why it's important to choose to get out of bed in the morning. 
      ON THIS FINE DAY, my choice is to open my eyes, sit up on the edge of the bed and take the Outstretched Hand being offered me. As I place my tired, bunny-slippered feet on top of His I choose to accept His gift of truth, promise, hope and love. What a privilege... to be chosen and and to choose.
      ON THIS FINE DAY, I pray you too will be free to dance the dance of a well-loved child. 
    • By ClassicalBeauty
      For those of you who don't know, I had GERD. It was so bad I was getting physically sick nearly every day. I had pain all day long, I was not able to eat or drink anything without feeling severe pain, and then having multiple panic attacks after standing or moving for prolonged periods. It HURT so bad I thought I was having a heart attack, and this has happened more than once in my life. I have always had problems with acid reflux to some extent, but the last five to seven years have been really, really bad. It was so bad if affected my ability to work and even walk. Almost a week back, I received some healing from the Lord unbeknownst to me at the time. I ate four pieces of pizza, and had a glass of pop to wash it down as a "treat." Well, it took all the rest of that day, and all into the next day that I realized that I had "forgotten" to take my acid reflux medicine and then it dawned on me...

I had pizza AND pop both. Both of which are no no's when you have severe acid reflux like what I had. Of course, everything I ate flared up my acid reflux but those two things for sure were things I was to definitely STAY away from. I was amazed, then I marveled, and then I was humbled but excited. GOD HAD HEALED MY GERD.

Praise God! I believe more healing is to come. I can't wait to see what the Lord is doing in my life. <3

If God did it for me, he can do it for YOU too!
    • By East Sky
      "Hallelujah,
      You have saved me!
      So much better your way!"
      -So Much Better (Your Way) Bethel Music
      Thank you Yeshua!