A Testing I Can Only Just Survive

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  295
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

It's a horrible story and I feel sorry for you. But I am glad to hear you are holding on to God and I would like to encourage you to keep it this way. Maybe you don't understand the "whys" at the moment but if you give enough time to yourself you will do. It could be testing or it could be....something else.

Speaking of my own experience and I don't want to be seemed judgemental, when I got into a wrong relationship (only once) later on I have discovered my mistake that I made....which costs almost my life. Eventually, I have survived but it made me realise that I have to pay more attention to God.  I have divorced (or she divorced me...I am thankful anyway) then later I have got attracted to some other persons. But before I made any further step I listened to God what He thinks and all of the cases His answer was no...leave it. Mostly comes through dreams. Little things that many people would skip.

If you pay enough attention you will hear what God thinks of a certain thing before you make any decision. As I said, I am not here to judge you. I made a terrible mistake in my life. What I am trying to say is just hold on to God and give enough time to yourself. Eventually, you will understand everything. 

And most of all, talking of my own experience again...no matter what you have done...God is faithful. If He chose you to be His children it's a lifetime commitment. Eventually, He will make everything new and turns everything for your own education. Just be patient. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  2

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 3:49 AM, BibleBunny said:

Thank you for your replies, I have given a great deal to this relationship, including the roof over my head, I would not have done anything like that had the relationship been anywhere near rocky. I do understand that he is pushing me away, I have spoken to him about it, and asked him not too. I'm a pretty straight forward person, I do my best and I don't chastise or shout about things. Love can heal these rifts, but I think a lot of pride and stubbornness is at work here. I'm dealing with someone who I no longer recognise because of the lies he's told me. I have forgiven it all, but now I think God is revealing his true nature.

Despite my requests to find out what hospital he will be going to he won't tell me. It would have been nice if I could a least know where he will be if something bad happens, I am very concerned because I care. He also will not let me talk to any of his family, he had sent me an email address for his brother a while ago, in case anything ever happened to him, I emailed it, just to ask if he could let me know that my partner is ok after the operation (they are always in contact), the email address bounced back, I don't think it's real. I tried the phone number too, but I have had no answer.

We're talking about someone I have a joint US account with, I'm on the rental contract for the house in America, I've not exactly been a 'sideline'. Even in the visa process you write letters with your intend to marry, and prove the relationship with pictures and many many visits.

His other sister is going there to look after him, he has told me he has told her about me many a times. I asked him for her phone number so she could let me know how the operation went. He has avoided giving it to me. He does all this while telling me he loves me?! That's confusing. Sorry to vent, I just think perhaps God is showing me just how devious this man is, and it's rather scary, let alone emotionally taxing, given the illness, the messages of love, the rejection and him 'hiding' me like a dirty secret at the same time.

I'm not perfect, but I don't think I could do to anyone what he's doing to me right now. This is how homeless people are made. I'm glad God is showing me the truth, it's rather brutal, and at the same time I want him to be ok. He will want me to be his best friend at the end of this, it's becoming more and more clear, that I am not respected, that his idea of love is very far from mine. I've never known someone to be so good at lying! I am giving all this to God, I need to find a good job, perhaps God wants me to finally put myself first? I honestly don't know. Please do pray for me.

Thank you for listening!

Hello, BibleBunny, wow, this is a situation that is beyond words! I was reading your OP and in my spirit the word SCAM kept rising up....this happened to me a few years back but I kept getting this check in my spirit....a person I met online...after too many red flags I did a google search and found out he was doing this same thing to other women here in the U.S. so I was spared the financial disaster that he was proposing. (joint account, moving to another state and etc.) I reported him to the feds and to this day I am very cautious of people like that. I don't know if this is the case for sure but as you pointed out yourself, he is deceptive and the info he has given you is fake. If you know what town he is in then you should be able to contact hospitals and ask for his room by his name unless he has a privacy block on it. I don't believe he is being honest about having cancer, this is just too much.

I feel so heartbroken for you....my prayers go out for you....I wish I could do something to help. God Bless.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,069
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Sometimes what we think is of God and we ourselves believe God is in it... well this you have spoken of.  God is not The Author of confusion! As all this is tragic... all I can council is 

Rom 8:28
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
KJV

it may take years to see and maybe you see now... but it 'IS' so! Prayed... Love, Steven

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,015
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,277
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

Biblebunny, I hope you are still coming here for some fellowship.   Again, such a horrible situation....the Lord give you strength and peace to get through this!

I wonder if you could contact the authorities about this man.   If he told you his real city, maybe you could  contact the police in that city and tell them what has occurred....since this man has you listed on a bank account and the rental agreement with him.   If he is a con artist, the police might notify the FBI about him, if he took advantage of a woman overseas. 

Or you might contact Scotland Yard since you are in the UK.   You might prefer to just go on and try to forget this....but it might be good to let some authorities know about this, so this man cannot get you in trouble regarding the bank and lease agreement.

God bless you.

• Thumbs Up 2