• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

20 minutes ago, NewBeliever said:

Hi all God bless, im a new secret convert from the "religion of peace". I live in one of the most dangerous countries for new converts, Iv accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior and I cant but believe. I feel blessed after believing and repenting. Iv accepted the Lord Jesus my only way and I read the Holy Bible but I cant get baptized. Its almost impossible here. Do I have to get baptized to complete my faith? also I dont know about different denominations, I dont have good knowledge about them where should I start? sorry if I bothered you but I need to talk to Christian brothers and sisters as I cant talk about anything here in this country im living in.

Welcome to Worthy!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,228
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

We will try to answer questions as best we can.  But I agree with Yowm that right now it is most important to read the New Testament to get to know Jesus better and Father God as He is revealed through Jesus.   Also, pray in the Name of Jesus Christ and just tell God what is on your heart.  He is your best friend Who will never leave you or forsake you.  He gives us strength.   I pray that God give you wisdom and keep you safe.  

Baptism is not necessary but is a huge blessing as we obey God.   

Willa

• Thumbs Up 4

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Welcome to the family,  NewBeliever

I agree with what others have said. baptism, is not a spiritual necessity, it is something though, that Christians want to so in obedience. It a way for us to publicly declare our identity in Christ, but for some in some cultures it is also physically dangerous. I am willing to die for my savior, but that is not to say I would die over a ritual.

That decision will be yours to make, the when and where of baptism. I like to take note of the fact, that God looks upon the heart, the outward expression of that can be in an act like baptism, but God knows your heart, and it is your heart that is most important to Him.

• Thumbs Up 1