Guest Jai Patel

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

I forgot to mention that on the 14 year anniversary of Shoemaker-Levy 9, another "blemish" appeared on Jupiter

And coincidentally on the SAME DAY a " blemish" was discovered on Venus.

The blemishes were thought to be caused by comets or meteors.

Would all of this be construed as "Signs in the heavens"?

May be? I expect the signs will be for all to see, not just those with powerful enough telescopes. To me, we all will notice these signs by using our eyes.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

I forgot to mention that on the 14 year anniversary of Shoemaker-Levy 9, another "blemish" appeared on Jupiter

I have to point out that those two planets, and all the others( including Earth), are bombarded by various bodies every day. This means nothing unusual......

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  120
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

I have to point out that those two planets, and all the others( including Earth), are bombarded by various bodies every day. This means nothing unusual......

It's good to approach this with skepticism, but don't dismiss it out of hand.

Shoemaker-Levy 9 made the headlines for weeks before and after the impact. The other two impacts were news worthy enough to be published in astronomy magazines.

They were hardly your every day meteorite.

So... what should we as Christians take away from these events?

We are expected to be watching for Jesus's return. How many "coincidences" should we ignore before the day of the L-rd arrives?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

Neb, I can't find that crossing the centerline of the galaxie thing in my computer notes so it must have been in a book from some time ago. I'll keep thinking about it. I most likely didn't think it was important at the time, and am not sure if it really is today...... not even sure if it is really true, but I'll work on it a while and see if I can remember. If it was among all that druid stuff, I won't look there.

sam

here you go

http://alignment2012.com/whatisga.htm

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  12/10/1976

2015 looks more interesting than 2012.

I agree. However, if anything does happen, there will be an increase in cosmic activity from the alignment.

The False Prophet has already said that mid-summer 2017 is when these "climate catastrophes" will take place.

This fits in line with the 10th Jubilee Mystery:

1517 - 1917 Ottoman Turkish Empire controls Palestine (1517 starts the 10 Jubilees).

1.) 1567 - Ottoman Turkish Empire control of Palestine.

2.) 1617 - Ottoman Turkish Empire control of Palestine.

3.) 1667 - Ottoman Turkish Empire control of Palestine.

4.) 1717 - Ottoman Turkish Empire control of Palestine.

5.) 1767 - Ottoman Turkish Empire control of Palestine.

6.) 1817 - Ottoman Turkish Empire control of Palestine.

7.) 1867 - Ottoman Turkish Empire control of Palestine.

8.) 1917 - British Mandate over Palestine (1917-1948).

9.) 1967 - On June 5, 1967 Israel began their six day war, (The War of Liberation - 1967) which resulted in them gaining control of the Western Wailing Wall of the Temple Mount.

10.) Feast of Trumpets 2017 - could possibly be the pre-tribulation Rapture (catching away) and the starting point for the re-building of the 3rd Temple next to the Dome of the Rock.

The following study is based on the chronology of Edwin R. Thiele in his book: The Mysterious Numbers of the Hebrew Kings, which is considered by many scholars to have established the date of the division of the Israelite kingdom in 931 B.C. after Solomon reigned for 40 years.

Most conservative scholars agree that Solomon began to build the Temple in 966 - 967 B.C. in his fourth year as king of Israel. (1 Kings 6:1) So he became king in 970 - 971 B.C. Forty years earlier his father David became king in 1010 - 1011 B.C. (2 Samuel 5:4-5) and forty years earlier, Saul became Israel's first king in 1050 - 1051 B.C. (Acts 13:21)

According to Flavius Josephus - "Antiquities of the Jews" (

Book 6 - 13:5), it says that the prophet Samuel "governed and presided over the people... 18 years together with Saul the king."

So the last act of Samuel being a judge over Israel was in 1033 B.C.

(1051 B.C. + 18 years = 1033 B.C.)

In (Acts 13:20) Scripture records that 450 years earlier, God gave Israel judges. Moses is no doubt the first judge of Israel. And his first act as judge was delivering his brethren out of the hands of the Egyptian slave master. (Exodus 2:14)

That would put Moses' first act as judge at 1483 B.C.

(1033 B.C. - 450 years = 1483 B.C.)

In (

Daniel 9:24-26) the 70 weeks could also possibly be understood as

70 groups of Jubilee years (70 X 50 = 3500 years)

(1483 B.C. + 3500 years = 2017 A.D.)

Edited by kevinsball

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,872
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I just finished reading Tom Horn's latest book about the last Pope and he pretty much ties all the 2012 prophecy into this book and I had no ldea that there were so many different civilizations that look at this year as important. From the Pagan reigions including the Mayans speaking of thier serpant gods returning during this time period, to even the great seal of the US pointing to 2012..... and then all the different Catholics who have picked 2012 for the installment of the very last Pope.

Even the Jewish Zohar calls for the retur of the messiah in thier year 5773, which starts I believe in mid September of 2012. We do know that the first messiah they choose to follow is not Jesus.

We have so many different sets of people, thousands of miles apart and in come cases a thousand years apart all calling for some god or savior to arrive in 2012-13.

The main thing that all these have in common is that they are really all driven by Satan/Lucifer...... why would he have/let all these different peoples focus on some ancient god returning at this time....

BTW, i would recomend the book Petrus Romanus by Tom Horn....... there is a lot of documented history in the book that I was not aware of

http://www.amazon.com/Petrus-Romanus-Final-Pope-Here/dp/0984825614/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1339425247&sr=1-1&keywords=petrus+romanus

We do live in interesting times....

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  365
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  6

Someone mentioned signs in the heavens so heres some of what I remember from scripture.

Isaiah 30:25 "And there shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers and streams of waters in the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall. 26Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the LORD bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound."

Acts 2:20 "The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:"

I know that permafrost is melting. I have no refernce but a few years ago I saw on either discovery channel or the learning channel that the mountains caps are also melting. Ill google it later when I have more time.

This passage always interested me:

Revelations 6:16 "And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:"

All I can think of when I read that passage is the military installations around the world like Iron Mountain and the D.U.M.B.s' (deep underground military bases) many of which are located near mountainous regions.

Could be my imagination, I know that mountains in prophecy do represent kingdoms in some instances, if it is literal then it seems likely those installations are where theyll be.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,872
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Well, I do believe we are in the end of days, but I'm not so sure it is wise for us to put these things in the light of Jesus's return..... If it fortells anything I would think it would pertain to things planned by the other side..... It seems to me that they will continue with their plans until the Lord decides that enough is enough and comes here to put a stop to all the nonsence.

Someone mentioned signs in the heavens so heres some of what I remember from scripture.

Isaiah 30:25 "And there shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers and streams of waters in the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall. 26Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the LORD bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound."

Acts 2:20 "The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:"

I know that permafrost is melting. I have no refernce but a few years ago I saw on either discovery channel or the learning channel that the mountains caps are also melting. Ill google it later when I have more time.

This passage always interested me:

Revelations 6:16 "And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:"

All I can think of when I read that passage is the military installations around the world like Iron Mountain and the D.U.M.B.s' (deep underground military bases) many of which are located near mountainous regions.

Could be my imagination, I know that mountains in prophecy do represent kingdoms in some instances, if it is literal then it seems likely those installations are where theyll be.

That's interesting. I read a book several years ago by a research person who had tried to get the locations of underground bases that we have and ran into FOIA problems about National Security...... so he started asking for copies of receipts for things that woud pertain to building underground bases and got a huge set of data that let him do some pretty good guessing of where a lot of these things are. It's been several years since I've seen that book, so there's no telling what they have done since then.

I have acquaintances that tell me that there are a lot of underground things around the Denver Airport. I don't know that I'd trust my life to any of them, but have no real reason to think they would be telling falsehoods about it.

If the sun is going to be super bright, I wonder if that could be some kind of solar flare..... Maybe Neb might know more about that.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

2015 looks more interesting than 2012.

I agree. However, if anything does happen, there will be an increase in cosmic activity from the alignment.

The False Prophet has already said that mid-summer 2017 is when these "climate catastrophes" will take place.

This fits in line with the 10th Jubilee Mystery:

1517 - 1917 Ottoman Turkish Empire controls Palestine (1517 starts the 10 Jubilees).

1.) 1567 - Ottoman Turkish Empire control of Palestine.

2.) 1617 - Ottoman Turkish Empire control of Palestine.

3.) 1667 - Ottoman Turkish Empire control of Palestine.

4.) 1717 - Ottoman Turkish Empire control of Palestine.

5.) 1767 - Ottoman Turkish Empire control of Palestine.

6.) 1817 - Ottoman Turkish Empire control of Palestine.

7.) 1867 - Ottoman Turkish Empire control of Palestine.

8.) 1917 - British Mandate over Palestine (1917-1948).

9.) 1967 - On June 5, 1967 Israel began their six day war, (The War of Liberation - 1967) which resulted in them gaining control of the Western Wailing Wall of the Temple Mount.

10.) Feast of Trumpets 2017 - could possibly be the pre-tribulation Rapture (catching away) and the starting point for the re-building of the 3rd Temple next to the Dome of the Rock.

The following study is based on the chronology of Edwin R. Thiele in his book: The Mysterious Numbers of the Hebrew Kings, which is considered by many scholars to have established the date of the division of the Israelite kingdom in 931 B.C. after Solomon reigned for 40 years.

Most conservative scholars agree that Solomon began to build the Temple in 966 - 967 B.C. in his fourth year as king of Israel. (1 Kings 6:1) So he became king in 970 - 971 B.C. Forty years earlier his father David became king in 1010 - 1011 B.C. (2 Samuel 5:4-5) and forty years earlier, Saul became Israel's first king in 1050 - 1051 B.C. (Acts 13:21)

According to Flavius Josephus - "Antiquities of the Jews" (

Book 6 - 13:5), it says that the prophet Samuel "governed and presided over the people... 18 years together with Saul the king."

So the last act of Samuel being a judge over Israel was in 1033 B.C.

(1051 B.C. + 18 years = 1033 B.C.)

In (Acts 13:20) Scripture records that 450 years earlier, God gave Israel judges. Moses is no doubt the first judge of Israel. And his first act as judge was delivering his brethren out of the hands of the Egyptian slave master. (Exodus 2:14)

That would put Moses' first act as judge at 1483 B.C.

(1033 B.C. - 450 years = 1483 B.C.)

In (

Daniel 9:24-26) the 70 weeks could also possibly be understood as

70 groups of Jubilee years (70 X 50 = 3500 years)

(1483 B.C. + 3500 years = 2017 A.D.)

That's fascinating. Thanks for all your info.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  365
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  6

By turning Bible prophecy into prognostication, it reduces it to the level anyone can understand. That's why there are 'secular' programs now on 'Bible' prophecy on HISTORY or DISCOVERY. Those channels would never broadcast what prophecy is really about, which is that God is now wishing for all to be justified by his Son's sacrifice by grace! Will we?

--Inter

I understand what youre saying. I dont agree with the preterist view but I know that prognostication is useless. I just find things like the DUMBs' near and under mountain ranges are too interesting not to mention and I didnt see it on a program about prophecy, I think it may have been Modern Marvels, Ive always enjoyed educational programming. I blame Sesame St. :D lol