• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

7 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

I am talking about believers. At least they claim to be so, in the Church is so hard to find people who are indeed interested to please the Lord.

We try to talk to them, but they think we are enemies; they could improve so much, they could just ask and receive... But they do not want, or they're afraid for some reason.

Were they really taught by the Lord?!

Sorry, but I just thought all Christians would be interested in how they could please and honor the Lord with their lives.

It is just sad, I cry, I cry with the Lord. I just wished the sheep could listen more, and be more obedient. :unsure:

I don't understand who you're talking about ,the people in the church ? We are the church and whosoever does not belong to the body of Christ his father is the devil,God knows people's hearts,your job is to be a light onto the Nation,if people don't see the light in you,where will they see it?

How do you see me 4 ? Do you believe I'm born again and therefore your sister in the Lord?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,542
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

This is weird. Sorry but its getting strange around here.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  596
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  03/01/1969

2 hours ago, Yowm said:

If you are talking about believers then I am assuming you are speaking of those who belong to Him. You seem to be judging the motives of others. Just because a person isn't running around exhorting others to holiness, it doesn't mean they are not interested in pleasing the Lord. Maybe their interest is praying or attending to the handicap and that is how they see themselves as pleasing the Lord.

Who is 'we'? Are you part of a Christian possee that interrogates other Christians? How do you know what they think, do you read minds? Judging motives.

'They could improve so much'? Have we seen the log in our own eye?

'they do not want, or afraid..' Can't you hear yourself, a judge of your brethren's motives and mental state once again.

Who is the 'they'? The Scriptures say regarding His own, "They will all be taught of the Lord...wait, let me give you the quote..

Hebrews 8:10-12 KJV
[10] For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: [11] And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. [12] For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

Another judgment I covered in my first response of this post. I'm sorry if others don't match up to your spiritual expectations.

Yes, more obedient by being less hyper critical of the other sheep.

1 Timothy 2:1-4 KJV - 

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Edited by patrick jane

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  5

14 hours ago, Yowm said:

why do you quote my name?

So you can turn around and say you are speaking to everyone..like you did last time? 

I'm not playing the game this time.

It's just a shout-out to come join the conversation....haven't you seen it done on other forums....people sometimes just want to get a conversation going.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  5

10 hours ago, Yowm said:

Most people seem to have an inverted view of the grace of God. Many see it as an excuse to sin while in reality it is the opposite: It is more liberty to do good, to stay away from sin and the uncleanness of the flesh.

Amen.......liberty to do good.......yes, glorious freedom from bondage to self.......still working on that in some areas.

The scripture says "let the lame be healed, lest they be turned out of the way".....because it's so true that where we need healing we really do get turned out of His way.  How wonderful to know that healing is available and can truly be accomplished by the Lord and that we are even exhorted to be healed.  That gives everyone real hope, as well as encouragement to seek it.

10 hours ago, Yowm said:

When we are under grace, to sin is not an option, it is an unfortunate accident. But thanks to God we will not fall in condemnation if we fail.

"For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death." - Romans 8:2

Lovely and well said.....amen.

And I just want to say that to fear the Lord is to hate our sin, and when we hate our sin we will seek and endeavour to be changed.

• Praise God! 1

Guest Butero

Here is a passage I see as relevant to the conversation at hand.  1 John 3:1-10

Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God:  therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. 

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be:  but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.  

And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.  

Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law:  for sin is the transgression of the law.

And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not:  whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

Little children, let no man deceive you:  he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning.  For this purpose the Son of God was maninfested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.  

Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him:  and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.  

In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil:  whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.  

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

5 minutes ago, Yowm said:

That's not true, the other day he 'singled out' four of us in the middle of a thread that some of us were already participating in. Nice try defending His actions though.

Everyone should just start over .     Let us put the misunderstandings of the past behind. 

Hello yowm.     I am friendfuff.     Lets praise the Lord and be here to exhort one another daily.  

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Butero said:

Here is a passage I see as relevant to the conversation at hand.  1 John 3:1-10

Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God:  therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. 

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be:  but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.  

And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.  

Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law:  for sin is the transgression of the law.

And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not:  whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

Little children, let no man deceive you:  he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning.  For this purpose the Son of God was maninfested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.  

Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him:  and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.  

In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil:  whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.  

What a wonderful reminder my friend .    What Hope in the LORD we have and what a sharp reminder on how we should be walking as did He.

It just sharpens the faith, trust , hope in the LORD .   I have always found His reminders and those of the apostles and those who love the Lord

to be a great aide by the POWER of HIS SPIRIT within to keep me reminded . 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Yowm said:

No, things need to be cleared up, not swept under the rug.

Okay.    what things need to be cleared up and lets get them cleared up .    Tell us plainly what it is so we can get this solved .

Guest Butero
11 hours ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

OK, sorry. I will not do it anymore.

This is probably the simplest solution to the problem.  I generally like your posts, but I didn't know why you singled out certain individuals.  I felt like you were just being friendly, but I can see how they could feel different, especially when they often times don't agree with you.  It could come across like you are in unity with them, and they are making it clear you are not.  If you want to give a shout out to me, that is ok.  I won't be offended.  God bless.