• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Heleadethme said:

That sounds reasonable to me.  And if anything is of a personal nature, it can be PM'd rather than out here on the forum.

What  a wonderful idea .    This can really help .  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill

To all those who are called to exhort ,   exhort and do all to stir up the body .   

And let us take this good advice and if we want others to read it ,  we can pm them in private and encourage them to read it .

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

2 hours ago, angels4u said:

How do you see me 4 ? Do you believe I'm born again and therefore your sister in the Lord?

"Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves.
    Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you? - unless indeed you are disqualified." - 2 Corinthians 13:5

"The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God" - Romans 8:16

"By this we know that we abide in Him, and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit." - 1 John 4:13

"And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness." - Romans 8:10

"Likewise you also, reckon yourselves to be dead indeed to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus our Lord." - Romans 6:11

"that you put off, concerning your former conduct, the old man which grows corrupt according to the deceitful lusts," - Ephesians 4:22

"in which you once walked according to the course of this world,
    according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience" - Ephesians 2:2

"Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him." - 1 John 2:15

"And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires." - Galatians 5:24

"But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield,
    full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy." - James 3:17

"He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water." - John 7:38

"As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who feeds on Me will live because of Me." - John 6:57

"For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure." - John 3:34

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

7 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

oh sorry Yowm, I do that now and again by accident, quoting a quote.....my apologies.

We all have probably .    Sister just throw those hands up and praise the Lord .    you are loved .  

Their aint no joy like praising the Lord sister , and living for Him and walking as He teaches us too.    

• Loved it! 1

4 hours ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

"Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves.
    Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you? - unless indeed you are disqualified." - 2 Corinthians 13:5

"The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God" - Romans 8:16

"By this we know that we abide in Him, and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit." - 1 John 4:13

"And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness." - Romans 8:10

"Likewise you also, reckon yourselves to be dead indeed to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus our Lord." - Romans 6:11

"that you put off, concerning your former conduct, the old man which grows corrupt according to the deceitful lusts," - Ephesians 4:22

"in which you once walked according to the course of this world,
    according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience" - Ephesians 2:2

"Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him." - 1 John 2:15

"And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires." - Galatians 5:24

"But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield,
    full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy." - James 3:17

"He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water." - John 7:38

"As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who feeds on Me will live because of Me." - John 6:57

"For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure." - John 3:34

Let us die daily and examine our walks daily in Christ .   Follow the Spirit and you shall not fulfill the lusts of the flesh.

Exhortations from every warning to every promise just lights the soul up and keeps us sharp and edified .    The sayings OF the LORD

are indeed meat for the soul.     And we must be diligent for our adversary takes many captive through the allures of the flesh.

The soldiers of the Lord must therefore be on guard and exhortations of good instruction in holiness must be reminded .

The members look out for the members .   

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, angels4u said:

???

Sister you loved .     What I say next is to me and all of us .  so its just a general reminder .

Look ,  the early church reminded Be YE HOLY

they reminded and were far more grave than men today are .

Just really ponder this .       Do not Let these things even once be named among you as becometh saints .    Don't even come close to todays ,  hey guys we cant stop sinning attitude.

Or how about LET all who name the name of Christ depart from inquity .    Sounds a far cry from  look   we should try and do better,  um   hey relax  god knows their heart

I mean I understand that most folks have sat under men who barely correct squat which led to acceptance of some sins and more and more sins being accepted.

Sin is deadly .    We got to understand this .    I mean James said brethren if one does ERR from the truth and one converts him back  he has saved  a  SOUL from death.

far cry from oh God is love , all is well , you cant fall once you saved .    I mean what on earth, we got to do something .

I understand that folks aint used to ones like me .   No , I really do .   But hey now ,  I encourage too.    

I did like where yown made that post that said we should teach them promises too.    He is right on that .     He is .

We should not get so offended if people misunderstand us .    I mean in truth people , even here think I am one false wolf .    Yeah I know its sad , but

that is the way it is .     I still love them ,  I still care for their soul and I still do all to both warn and encourage.    God spared one of the worst when he spared me

and changed me and keeps working on me .   Therefore what is it to me if many or some think I is the big bad wolf .     I aint better than JESUS

PLEASEEEE     HE IS the only goodness I have .   IF people see me as evil , call me satan or whatever ...........they called the ONLY RIGHTEOUS one that first

AND HE IS RIGHTEOUS , ours is but a gift .    Now I loves you all.    But I got to do as I am led of GOD to do.   and when Yowm brought up that

post the other day about the promises..........the SPIRIT said That is so needful too.     I Have great peace in the LORD

the only times I don't is when I don't heed his voice.    Sister you loved .   reminders about being holy and grave warnings , exhortations don't bother me at all.

I hear those and even though I have long known................all it does is sharpen me .     Now lets stir one another up , exactly the way we led too.

I hope some do bring many pslams and many songs too,  and warnings ,   IF ITS TRUTH my soul is happy .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

2 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Look ,  the early church reminded Be YE HOLY

Just read what the apostles wrote while inspired by the Holy Spirit. And treat it as it was written yesterday because:

“Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.” - Hebrews 13:8

There is no such thing as modern rules, in fact, to pursue holiness is only possible by faith in Christ that is why people are so reluctant.

We walk by faith and not by sight, remember:

“With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” - Matthew 19:26

What we see today is that many people discourages us of pleasing God. But we cannot be discouraged.

“For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome.
    For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith.” - 1 John 5:3-4

Hard times we are living in, hard times... As it is written:

“But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come:
    For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud,
        blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving,
            slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong,
                haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power.” - 2 Timothy 3:1-5

Edited by 4LdKHVCzRDj2
  • Praise God! 1