• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

If you are going to post anything against sanctification or to discourage it then please, in the name of the Lord Jesus: “Do not reply to this post”.

If you are proud about your sins and your unholy state, then please do not discourage those who do not want to be.

“He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters.” - Luke 11:23

“Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.” - 1 Corinthians 10:31

For it is for God they desire to be holy. And is it for God you desire to be unholy?! 

“And if anyone hears My words and does not believe, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.
    He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him - the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.” - John 12:47-48

Pursue holiness, yes, pursue holiness. As commanded by the Lord.

Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord: looking carefully lest anyone fall short
    of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;” - Hebrews 12:14-15

Sanctification for the sheep. Yes, for the sheep!

“For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies.
    These are the things which defile a man, but to eat with unwashed hands does not defile a man.” - Matthew 15:19-20

Keep your heart with all diligence,
    For out of it spring the issues of life.” - Proverbs 4:23

No one can even desire sanctification if the Spirit of God is not in them.

“and made no distinction between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.” - Acts 15:9

If you desire sanctification it is a good indication that the Spirit of God is dwelling in you.

“But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you.
    Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.” - Romans 8:9

But is there a limit to sanctification for me?! No, there is no limit:

“...go and sin no more.” - John 8:11

Is it the will of God that I walk holy in this world?!

It is not only the will of God, but it is He Himself that puts this desire in you, through His Spirit.

“for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.” - Philippians 2:13

And by doing so, in truth, you are pleasing and honoring Him.

“Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.” - John 17:17

And forget everything you have heard from friends and family.

Everything is possible with God, and He can sanctify you, in truth, completely... There is no limit to His power.

“With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible” - Matthew 19:26

It is very common we hear from people that this or that is impossible to overcome. This is not true, as explained above.

“Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray,
    believe that you receive them, and you will have them.” - Mark 11:24

The limit is that your pride may hinder your sanctification, the prouder you are, the less sanctified you will be.

Submission to the Lord and acknowledgment that you stand by faith in Him and not on your own strenght or ability.

“Well said. Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear.” - Romans 11:20

And you will see this as you progress, that whenever you become proud... Then, you fall.

“I am the Lord, that is My name;
    And My glory I will not give to another,
        Nor My praise to carved images.” - Isaiah 42:8

As it is written, humbleness is very, very important in the sanctification process.

The Lord is very, very interested in your sanctification but without submission and humility this is not going to happen.

“But He gives more grace. Therefore He says:
    “God resists the proud,
        But gives grace to the humble.”” - James 4:6

First, get rid of all deceit and hypocrisy... You are not going to be sanctified in truth if you walk in darkness.

“If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth.” - 1 John 1:6

Be sincere with the Lord, you cannot hide anything from Him. If you know you are doing something that displeases Him, then, repent.

“If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” - 1 John 1:9

The Lord understands and know of your weaknesses, but He desires that you pursue His righteousness and do not be satisfied with your current state.

Whenever you fail, you are not willing to, but by your own strength you cannot improve and overcome.

“For the good that I will to do, I do not do; but the evil I will not to do, that I practice.” - Romans 7:19

“O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death? I thank God - through Jesus Christ our Lord!
    So then, with the mind I myself serve the law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin.” - Romans 7:24-25

Whenever you fall, confess it, and seek not to next time, this is obviously if you have repented. Just seek to walk in sincerity before Him.

“But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another,
    and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.” - 1 John 1:7

Give priority to the Spirit, not the flesh.

I believe that reading the Bible, especially the New Testament; at least once a day can help.

You do not need to read it whole at once, a few minutes a day would be fine. But read it, and pray before you do it: Asking for wisdom, understanding, and to guide you in truth!

The Word and the Spirit have to work together, just reading it is not enough, you have to believe it!

If evil temptation comes, and your desire is to please God, but then Satan says that God wants you to do that, then the following Scripture comes:

“Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am tempted by God”;
    for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone.
        But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed.” - James 1:13-14

You will notice that Satan will soon stop to try this strategy on you because he was defeated by the truth. And no lies can prevail against truth.

And by faith, you will stand, if He allows you to stand. Remember: Faith comes from God.

A few things you can do to help your sanctification is to abstain from unnecessary and wordly things, as much as possible.

Do not take the abstention of evil lightly. It is very, very important.

“Abstain from every form of evil.” - 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Fighting in the spiritual realm, putting the Word into practice.

As I said, the Word have to work with the Spirit. And by practicing the Word - which means to believe it - your sanctification will reach higher levels.

“But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is,
        and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.” - Hebrews 11:6

At the start, you will see yourself in many fights against the flesh.

But as you grow it will become easier and easier, and the fights against the flesh gets much lower.

As commanded by the Lord: Watch against all evil, do not let them enter in your heart.

Feelings of the flesh, like: pride, envy, outbursts of wrath, fornication, obscene thoughts, hate, bitterness, etc may come.

But be prepared to resist them, the Spirit will warn and give you faith to resist them.

“But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come,
    he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into.” - Luke 12:39

If you feel Satan is going too strong, then use your authority in the name of the Lord Jesus to fight against him.

“If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.” - John 14:14

“Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions,
    and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” - Luke 10:19

Remember, the Spirit of the risen Lord dwells in you. The Spirit must reign, not sin (flesh, evil desires, etc).

“For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh;
    and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish.” - Galatians 5:17

“Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body, that you should obey it in its lusts.” - Romans 6:12

Addiction to sinful behavior and bad habits may seem very hard to get rid of, but it is possible through faith in the power of God.

It is those bad habits that goes through years and years, you know it is not cool or something to be comfortable with.

But you always fall from time to time, some every week, others every few days, and this keeps repeating.

For you to become free of such bad habit you have to pray that this desire goes away. And only God can do this.

Pray that this desire goes away, that you do not want to see pleasure in these evil things anymore, and that you want to have pleasure in the things of God, you want to love Him!

And keep praying daily, until you feel you have received it. You may feel a progress each day.

“Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit,
    soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.” - 1 Thessalonians 5:23

And keep praying, whenever you feel to, in faith... God will help you during your day, at work, or anywhere you go.

“Rejoice always, pray without ceasing” - 1 Thessalonians 5:16-17

And He is willing to see your progress, then whenever you feel to ask, then ask Him.

“Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought,
    but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.” - Romans 8:26

If you have fallen, rest assured God is there willing to forgive you and make you stand again. He loves you!

“Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls.
    Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.” - Romans 14:4

And it is by His grace, His power, His Spirit in us that makes us feel so comfortable and in peace.

“For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.” - Romans 8:2

And all the things we used to practice when we were lost, all the works of the flesh, all the envy, hate, bitterness, lewdness, deceit, and much more.

“What fruit did you have then in the things of which you are now ashamed? For the end of those things is death.” - Romans 6:21

But now in Christ Jesus we are finally free, free to do and love all that is good and pleasant in the sight of God; and with sincerity.

“And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.” - Galatians 6:9

“For this is the will of God, that by doing good you may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men” - 1 Peter 2:15

It is time to welcome, receive, and embrace the Holy Spirit.

“If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children,
    how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!” - Luke 11:13

“I indeed baptized you with water, but He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit.” - Mark 1:8

And to focus on the complete renewal of our mind. Stay more and more focused on the things above, the things of the Spirit.

“For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.” - Romans 8:6

“Grace be with all those who love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen.” - Ephesians 6:24

God bless you in Jesus' name!

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

YES IT TRULY IS ONLY BY GRACE we EVEN DESIRE HIS SANCTIFICATION in our lives .    Feasting of HIS SPIRIT and on His holy words in the bible.

Feast peoples ,  feast .      Praise be to GOD ,   To GOD be all glory .      Onward in the LORD peoples .  be encouraged by good wholesome exhortations.

Let all who love the Lord praise the Lord.    And all who love him know He loved us first and by grace alone has shed HIS LOVE on our hearts.

HIS love rejoices in truth , NOT inquity,     His love LOVES HIS WORD .       HE is our guide and he operates through his own. 

Each has  a gift of GOD that is meant to share with the others .     So let us not see exhortations as condemnation , but rather as godly edifying by HIS SPIRIT .

LEAP up peoples ,  leap up and REJOICE .  IT IS HE who has saved us and not we ourselves.   NOW , let us OBEY the one who saved us , BY HIS UNCTIONS

and He gives us the ability to do so.      ALL credit is to HIM.    As even our friend of many letters and others have long been saying.

But mark pauls words .   WE are all servants to whom we obey , whether of sin unto death or of OBEDIANCE unto righteousness.

He who sows to the flesh will reap corruption , but he who sows to the spirit , shall of the spirit reap life everlasting .  OBEY the ONE WHO SAVED US.

And his grace teaches us to deny ungodliness and wordly lusts and to be living righteously soberly and godly in this world.

Onward in the Lord .  

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

2 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

YES IT TRULY IS ONLY BY GRACE we EVEN DESIRE HIS SANCTIFICATION in our lives .

Yes, it is by grace.

"Even so then, at this present time there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
    And if by grace, then it is no longer of works; otherwise grace is no longer grace.
But if it is of works, it is no longer grace; otherwise work is no longer work." - Romans 11:5-6

And who, who could worship God in spirit and truth before grace!? I just want to know if there was any.

"There is none who understands;
    There is none who seeks after God." - Romans 3:11

Then it definitely is by grace, God called and chose us by grace alone, through faith alone.

"But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship
    the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him." - John 4:23

Glory to God! Amen. :laugh:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

@frienduff thaylorde @angels4u @Yowm

When Satan says: You can feel free to sin, it is by grace; you will be forgiven because it is written:

"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." - 1 John 1:9

Then the Spirit reminds us of:

"Jesus said to him, “It is written again, ‘You shall not tempt the Lord your God.’”" - Matthew 4:7

"nor let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed by serpents;" - 1 Corinthians 10:9

"Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.
    For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life." - Galatians 6:7-8

That is why I tell you, it is the Word and the Spirit, if you have the Word and deny the Spirit you will be led to anything, but the truth.

Just as many scribes and pharisees of the past also did, by interpreting Scriptures according to the flesh.

"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”" - John 14:6

• This is Worthy 2

Just now, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

When Satan says: You can feel free to sin, it is by grace; you will be forgiven because it is written:

"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." - 1 John 1:9

"Jesus said to him, “It is written again, ‘You shall not tempt the Lord your God.’”" - Matthew 4:7

"nor let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed by serpents;" - 1 Corinthians 10:9

"Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.
    For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life." - Galatians 6:7-8

That is why I tell you, it is the Word and the Spirit, if you have the Word and deny the Spirit you will be led to anything, but the truth.

Just as many scribes and pharisees of the past also did, by interpreting Scriptures according to the flesh.

"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”" - John 14:6

Praise the LORD brother ,   I might have already known this,  but what wonderful exhortations to just hear it again.

You bet satan can take scrips out of text to try and make people FEEL saved while they walk n darkness. OH but brother ,  he lies and is the Father OF lies .

OH thank you again for reminding me though.    Truth is just so sweet and I never tire of hearing it over and over again . 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

Praise the LORD my heart is a SINGING we got both our sisters in Christ here today.   Naomi and He leadeth me .

OH how I pray yowm and angels 4  u will show up too and we can all rejoice in the LORD .     I truly wish people would understand

that we don't exhort to condmen, we exhort cause we love .      Man peoples my heart is abounding in HIS JOY right now .

Oh how merciful the Lord truly is ,   when I walk by the Spirit he rejoices my heart , and when I have erred ALWAYS HE is faithful to put a fear into my heart

for my own good , so as I will cease the evil and follow HIM.   The LORD chastens those He loves , so those who are HIS will also chasten any in error

with hopes that they will sorrow to repentance .      OH praise the LORD peoples ,  OH I say sing a song unto HE who has saved us and keep on exhorting and contending

for the true faith .    

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  686
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

As commanded by the Lord.

1 John chapter 1 verse 8

If anyone claims to be without sin they deceive themselves, and the truth is not in them.

James chapter 2 verse 10

If anyone keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point they are guilty of breaking all of it.

1 Peter chapter 4 verse 8

Love covers a great many sins.

Matthew chapter 21

32 For John came to you to show you the way of righteousness, and you did not believe him, but the tax collectors and the prostitutes did. And even after you saw this, you did not repent and believe him.
Luke chapter 3

John said to the crowds coming out to be baptized by him, “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. And do not begin to say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ For I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.”

10 “What should we do then?” the crowd asked.

11 John answered, “Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same.”

12 Even tax collectors came to be baptized. “Teacher,” they asked, “what should we do?”

13 “Don’t collect any more than you are required to,” he told them.

14 Then some soldiers asked him, “And what should we do?”

He replied, “Don’t extort money and don’t accuse people falsely—be content with your pay.”

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

3 hours ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Hello 4,

I don't understand why you mentioned my name? 

Romans 3:20-24

20 Therefore no one will be declared righteous in God’s sight by the works of the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of our sin. 21 But now apart from the law the righteousness of God has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. 22 This righteousness is given through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

John 1:14

14 The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Romans 1:1-5

1 Paul, a servant of Christ Jesus, called to be an apostle and set apart for the gospel of God— 2 the gospel he promised beforehand through is prophets in the Holy Scriptures 3 regarding his Son, who as to his earthly life was a descendant of David, 4 and who through the Spirit of holiness was appointed the Son of God in power by his resurrection from the dead: Jesus Christ our Lord. 5 Through Him we received grace and apostleship to call all the Gentiles to the obedience that comes from faith for his name’s sake.

Acts 6:8

8 Now Stephen, a man full of God’s grace and power, performed great wonders and signs among the people.

Ephesians 4:7

7 But to each one of us grace has been given as Christ apportioned it.

Hebrews 13:9

9 Do not be carried away by all kinds of strange teachings. It is good for our hearts to be strengthened by grace, not by eating ceremonial foods, which is of no benefit to those who do so.

Ephesians 2:8-9

8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

2 Peter 1:2

2 Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.

Hebrews 4:16

16 Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

1 Peter 4:10

10 Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.

James 4:6

6 But He gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says: “God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble.”

2 Corinthians 8:7

7 But since you excel in everything—in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in complete earnestness and in the love we have kindled in you —see that you also excel in this grace of giving.

Titus 2:11

11 For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people.

Romans 6:14

14 For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.

Romans 11:6

6 And if by grace, then it cannot be based on works; if it were, grace would no longer be grace.

Acts 15:11

11 No! We believe it is through the grace of our Lord Jesus that we are saved, just as they are.”

• Loved it! 1

29 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Hello 4,

I don't understand why you mentioned my name? 

Romans 3:20-24

20 Therefore no one will be declared righteous in God’s sight by the works of the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of our sin. 21 But now apart from the law the righteousness of God has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. 22 This righteousness is given through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

John 1:14

14 The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Romans 1:1-5

1 Paul, a servant of Christ Jesus, called to be an apostle and set apart for the gospel of God— 2 the gospel he promised beforehand through is prophets in the Holy Scriptures 3 regarding his Son, who as to his earthly life was a descendant of David, 4 and who through the Spirit of holiness was appointed the Son of God in power by his resurrection from the dead: Jesus Christ our Lord. 5 Through Him we received grace and apostleship to call all the Gentiles to the obedience that comes from faith for his name’s sake.

Acts 6:8

8 Now Stephen, a man full of God’s grace and power, performed great wonders and signs among the people.

Ephesians 4:7

7 But to each one of us grace has been given as Christ apportioned it.

Hebrews 13:9

9 Do not be carried away by all kinds of strange teachings. It is good for our hearts to be strengthened by grace, not by eating ceremonial foods, which is of no benefit to those who do so.

Ephesians 2:8-9

8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

2 Peter 1:2

2 Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.

Hebrews 4:16

16 Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

1 Peter 4:10

10 Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.

James 4:6

6 But He gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says: “God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble.”

2 Corinthians 8:7

7 But since you excel in everything—in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in complete earnestness and in the love we have kindled in you —see that you also excel in this grace of giving.

Titus 2:11

11 For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people.

Romans 6:14

14 For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.

Romans 11:6

6 And if by grace, then it cannot be based on works; if it were, grace would no longer be grace.

Acts 15:11

11 No! We believe it is through the grace of our Lord Jesus that we are saved, just as they are.”

He mentioned my name too.     I think he is just wanting us to be edified by the truth .     Paul and jude, james and peter they

always reminded to be walking in truth.     Why cant we just rejoice in the truth he is sharing .   We hear enough vexing falsehoods in this life

we all need the reminders .      We should exhort each other .    Just enjoy the reminders.   Everything he has said I have long known.   But every time

I hear truth its just rejoices my soul.    

3 hours ago, Yowm said:

why do you quote my name?

So you can turn around and say you are speaking to everyone..like you did last time? 

I'm not playing the game this time.

Yowm , just be encouraged .    Most people are just spreading mixes and emptiness.    Let us just rejoice in truth.

How many times you heard him say Its all by the spirit , without Him we can do nothing  .   If all he is doing is just reminding us of truth.   Just rejoice .

Come on yowm , put those hands in the air and praise the LORD .