• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

9 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Are you 4LD spokesman? Can't he speak for himself? He can PM me.

Well good then.   things are cleared up between you and me .    So now I pray they get cleared up between you and Four LD.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

1 minute ago, Butero said:

This is probably the simplest solution to the problem.  I generally like your posts, but I didn't know why you singled out certain individuals.  I felt like you were just being friendly, but I can see how they could feel different, especially when they often times don't agree with you.  It could come across like you are in unity with them, and they are making it clear you are not.  If you want to give a shout out to me, that is ok.  I won't be offended.  God bless.

Butero, I for one am not offended but didn't understand the purpose of being singled out.

I'm all for Holiness but it needs to come from a concrete heart, we can shout Holiness with our whole heart but if it doesn't come from a humble he good would it be.

Only the Lord knows our motives for the things we do, if we don't shine our lights and live the Word ,how  can non-believers ever find the truth as it is God working through us . 

If we're Christians and love the Lord we are to  encourage each other with Psalms and Bible verses ,we love people as Christ loves us.

I have  the impression with some posters in Worthy that I'm singled out that I never reach my goal as the Bible tells us to run the race if I'm constantly being put down on what I'm doing wrong?

My hope is in the Lord and not in men, they can judge me all they want but I only live to please God and not men. 

My future is in Him , I'm just a vapor on this earth and I'm only traveling through ,heaven is my home ,my destination :)

The Day of the Lord1 Thess. 5 10-11
…10He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with Him. 11Therefore encourage and build one another up,just as you are already doing.

Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes.James 4:14

14 For this world is not our permanent home; we are looking forward to a home yet to come. Hebr.13:14

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest Butero
4 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Butero, I for one am not offended but didn't understand the purpose of being singled out.

I'm all for Holiness but it needs to come from a concrete heart, we can shout Holiness with our whole heart but if it doesn't come from a humble he good would it be.

Only the Lord knows our motives for the things we do, if we don't shine our lights and live the Word ,how  can non-believers ever find the truth as it is God working through us . 

If we're Christians and love the Lord we are to  encourage each other with Psalms and Bible verses ,we love people as Christ loves us.

I have  the impression with some posters in Worthy that I'm singled out that I never reach my goal as the Bible tells us to run the race if I'm constantly being put down on what I'm doing wrong?

My hope is in the Lord and not in men, they can judge me all they want but I only live to please God and not men. 

My future is in Him , I'm just a vapor on this earth and I'm only traveling through ,heaven is my home ,my destination :)

The Day of the Lord1 Thess. 5 10-11
…10He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with Him. 11Therefore encourage and build one another up,just as you are already doing.

Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes.James 4:14

14 For this world is not our permanent home; we are looking forward to a home yet to come. Hebr.13:14

I don't know what others are thinking, but I would never judge you as not being saved or not being right in your heart towards God.  How am I or anyone else qualified to make such judgments?  You come across to me as very sincere and doing your best to serve the Lord.  Again, I have no idea how others see you, but I see you as a sister in Christ.  

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 minutes ago, Butero said:

I don't know what others are thinking, but I would never judge you as not being saved or not being right in your heart towards God.  How am I or anyone else qualified to make such judgments?  You come across to me as very sincere and doing your best to serve the Lord.  Again, I have no idea how others see you, but I see you as a sister in Christ.  

Not to change the subject , but I noticed a lot has changed in ten years is blowing up again as of late .  Due to I was banned from it

What is going on , on that post .   

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

38 minutes ago, angels4u said:

we can shout Holiness with our whole heart but if it doesn't come from a humble he good would it be.

The proud would resist holiness and flee from it. Because it is impossible for anyone to walk as He did if they are in the flesh.

"But He gives more grace. Therefore He says:

“God resists the proud,
        But gives grace to the humble.”" - James 4:6

This just shows people resistance to holiness and how they are uninterested in pleasing the Lord, in truth.

"These people draw near to Me with their mouth,
    And honor Me with their lips, But their heart is far from Me.
        And in vain they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men." - Matthew 15:8-9

"For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies.
    These are the things which defile a man, but to eat with unwashed hands does not defile a man." - Matthew 15:19-20

And as a result they stay blind, walking in darkness and always stumbling. And they refuse to submit to the light.

"But if one walks in the night, he stumbles, because the light is not in him." - John 11:10

And they resist to be cleansed and changed by Him. What is that if not pride?!

"Certainly not! Indeed, let God be true but every man a liar. As it is written:
    “That You may be justified in Your words,
        And may overcome when You are judged.”" - Romans 3:4

Edited by 4LdKHVCzRDj2
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, Yowm said:

That's not true, the other day he 'singled out' four of us in the middle of a thread that some of us were already participating in. Nice try defending His actions though.

I can only tell you I was on a forum where messages were often directed @ so-and-so, though I don't remember seeing this done here before now.....and maybe it was a different format back then, I just don't recall.  I am not sure anyone was trying to single anyone out, not in a bad way.....but anyhow I think I see your point...maybe exhorting type messages aren't really suitable for directing to individuals on a public forum, just due to the nature of exhorting....more suitable to keep it general.

Edited by Heleadethme
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

The proud would resist holiness and flee from it. Because it is impossible for anyone to walk as He did if they are in the flesh.

"But He gives more grace. Therefore He says:

“God resists the proud,
        But gives grace to the humble.”" - James 4:6

This just shows people resistance to holiness and how they are uninterested in pleasing the Lord, in truth.

"These people draw near to Me with their mouth,
    And honor Me with their lips, But their heart is far from Me.
        And in vain they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men." - Matthew 15:8-9

"For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies.
    These are the things which defile a man, but to eat with unwashed hands does not defile a man." - Matthew 15:19-20

And as a result they stay blind, walking in darkness and always stumbling. And they refuse to submit to the light.

"But if one walks in the night, he stumbles, because the light is not in him." - John 11:10

And they resist to be cleansed and changed by Him. What is that if not pride?!

"Certainly not! Indeed, let God be true but every man a liar. As it is written:
    “That You may be justified in Your words,
        And may overcome when You are judged.”" - Romans 3:4

These people draw near to Me with their mouth,
    And honor Me with their lips, But their heart is far from Me.
        And in vain they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men." - Matthew 15:8-9

Those people are not born again..

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, angels4u said:

I don't understand who you're talking about ,the people in the church ? We are the church and whosoever does not belong to the body of Christ his father is the devil,God knows people's hearts,your job is to be a light onto the Nation,if people don't see the light in you,where will they see it?

How do you see me 4 ? Do you believe I'm born again and therefore your sister in the Lord?

How do you see me 4 ? Do you believe I'm born again and therefore your sister in the Lord?

???

2 hours ago, Yowm said:

You may agree with those words, but they were not mine but rather 4DLs. You quoted my post quoting him so now it looks as if I said those words. 

oh sorry Yowm, I do that now and again by accident, quoting a quote.....my apologies.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Generally speaking if one is just exhorting in general, don’t bring in specific names. If one is addressing or calling out a person, then they should be specific in what they are addressing.

That sounds reasonable to me.  And if anything is of a personal nature, it can be PM'd rather than out here on the forum.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1