Jump to content
Yowm

Eze 38:18-23 in Red

Recommended Posts

But on that day, the day that Gog shall come against the land of Israel, declares the Lord GOD, my wrath will be roused in my anger. For in my jealousy and in my blazing wrath I declare, On that day there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. The fish of the sea and the birds of the heavens and the beasts of the field and all creeping things that creep on the ground, and all the people who are on the face of the earth, shall quake at my presence. And the mountains shall be thrown down, and the cliffs shall fall, and every wall shall tumble to the ground. I will summon a sword against Gog on all my mountains, declares the Lord GOD. Every man's sword will be against his brother. With pestilence and bloodshed I will enter into judgment with him, and I will rain upon him and his hordes and the many peoples who are with him torrential rains and hailstones, fire and sulfur. [RED]So I will show my greatness and my holiness and make myself known in the eyes of many nations. Then they will know that I am the LORD.[/RED]
(Eze 38:18-23)
 

Why is it whenever bible prophecy teachers speak on the coming invasion of Israel by Gog (Russia & etc.) they seem to conveniently leave out the above red sections. How would you fit them into the scheme of things assuming the invasion is before the Millennium?

  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Yowm said:

But on that day, the day that Gog shall come against the land of Israel, declares the Lord GOD, my wrath will be roused in my anger. For in my jealousy and in my blazing wrath I declare, On that day there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. The fish of the sea and the birds of the heavens and the beasts of the field and all creeping things that creep on the ground, and all the people who are on the face of the earth, shall quake at my presence. And the mountains shall be thrown down, and the cliffs shall fall, and every wall shall tumble to the ground. I will summon a sword against Gog on all my mountains, declares the Lord GOD. Every man's sword will be against his brother. With pestilence and bloodshed I will enter into judgment with him, and I will rain upon him and his hordes and the many peoples who are with him torrential rains and hailstones, fire and sulfur. So I will show my greatness and my holiness and make myself known in the eyes of many nations. Then they will know that I am the LORD.
(Eze 38:18-23)
 

Why is it whenever bible prophecy teachers speak on the coming invasion of Israel by Gog (Russia & etc.) they seem to conveniently leave out the above red sections. How would you fit them into the scheme of things assuming the invasion is before the Millennium?

AND that is one wonderful POINT you made their brother .    A wonderful point .   

 

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I find it rather interesting that AFTER the millennium a lil scenario is told .   

That if we read in old test it says it goes against unwalled , living in peace ..................

Since when has Jerusalem HAD THIS PEACE .   it aint yet .      just something to ponder.  

And after the millinial reign spoken of in revelations ................what quarters of the earth come upon the city of the saints ...............does it mention

the word GOG...............and magog.     IN fact its the only time its mentioned IN revelation.    

Gog and magog are not mentioned at all BEFORE the one thousand year reign.   Nope it aint .  But it sure does get specific After that thousand year reign.

IT even says GOG and magog.      I think the gog and magog war IS definetly , positively AFTER the thousand years.   and the bible says so.

I think THAT is why those letters IN RED are left OUT of many teachings yowm.    cause it don't fit in with their teachings . 

Anyway be blessed now and praise the Lord .

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But ,   let me add i do not know it all.     And on things i don't fully understand ,   me no argue on those .  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do find this interesting though yowm.    Why do you think most leave out the red letters .   I mean on things like this ,  i don't pretend to know what i don't know .

What do you think this gog and magog war is .    This does interest me .   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I do find this interesting though yowm.    Why do you think most leave out the red letters .   I mean on things like this ,  i don't pretend to know what i don't know .

What do you think this gog and magog war is .    This does interest me .   

I don't know why, that's kind of why I am asking. But there seem to be too many differences between the Gog/Magog invasion of Ezek 38 and Rev 20 to be the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

How can that be?  He is one of the angels who was imprisoned before the flood.  He has not had free reign to rule over any kingdom.  He has been bound in the bottomless pit.  He was never around after the flood

 

Ezekiel 38; 39 is the battle of Armageddon at the end of the 70th week decreed [Gog is Satan]

Satan will then be sent to the abyss for 1000 years [Revelation 20:1-3]

Revelation 20:7-10 is the next war that will come 1000 years later after the millennial reign of the Lord

Satan will be released from the abyss to cause another rebellion and lose [Gog and Magog] .... he will then be sent to the Lord's lake of fire

Read your Bible 

Edited by Daniel 11:36

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Read your Bible 

Please, inflammatory statements like that we can do without. This is a discussion not a put-down.

53 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

How can that be?  He is one of the angels who was imprisoned before the flood.  He has not had free reign to rule over any kingdom.  He has been bound in the bottomless pit.  He was never around after the flood

 

Ezekiel 38; 39 is the battle of Armageddon at the end of the 70th week decreed [Gog is Satan]

Satan will then be sent to the abyss for 1000 years [Revelation 20:1-3]

Revelation 20:7-10 is the next war that will come 1000 years later after the millennial reign of the Lord

Satan will be released from the abyss to cause another rebellion and lose [Gog and Magog] .... he will then be sent to the Lord's lake of fire

If Ezek 38,39  is Armageddon then why in Ezek 38:5-6 are these only mentioned?...Persia, Cush, and Put are with them, all of them with shield and helmet;  Gomer and all his hordes; Beth-togarmah from the uttermost parts of the north with all his hordes—many peoples are with you. 

Yet in Rev we read...For they are demonic spirits, performing signs, who go abroad to the kings of the whole world,.

So Ezek, has a specified area of countries mentioned, whereas Rev 16 is speaking of kings of the whole world.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Yowm said:

I don't know why, that's kind of why I am asking. But there seem to be too many differences between the Gog/Magog invasion of Ezek 38 and Rev 20 to be the same.

I would agree yowm........     but i am not sure that magog is Russia.....    i personally believe it is Turkey...   but I do understand why some think it's Russia.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, other one said:

I would agree yowm........     but i am not sure that magog is Russia.....    i personally believe it is Turkey...   but I do understand why some think it's Russia.

 

Thanks OO, could be Turkey 🇹🇷 , but have you ever heard this section in red out of Ez 38 elaborated on?

"The fish of the sea and the birds of the heavens and the beasts of the field and all creeping things that creep on the ground, and all the people who are on the face of the earth, shall quake at my presence. And the mountains shall be thrown down, and the cliffs shall fall, and every wall shall tumble to the ground."

Including....

”So I will show my greatness and my holiness and make myself known in the eyes of many nations. Then they will know that I am the LORD.”
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×