• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

I feel I am often seen as an enemy by many, just because I seek to speak things to edify one another and exhort people to stay in the faith and trust in Christ.

And I see some people complaining that I am condemning others, judging, and much more.

Just because I say things like:

•     Many people are worshiping themselves rather than God.
  •     People, do not be friend with sin. It will kill you.
  •     If you love to sin when people are not watching, then you are not free in Christ.

Am I condemning you in telling you such things?! Or is it because you have things to fix with God?!

He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life,
    but the wrath of God abides on him." - John 3:36

Do not be deceived, only those who do not believe in Him are convicted of sin.

"And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
    of sin, because they do not believe in Me;" - John 16:8-9

Scripture are clear that all who believe in Him are free indeed.

Humble yourself, seek repentance, purify your hearts, have faith, believe in Him.

"to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they
    may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me." - Acts 26:18

And give thanks He is still inviting you to repentance, and I mean sincere repentance.

Because it is impossible for those who already had been freed to desire the things of the old life, which includes sin.

"As a dog returns to his own vomit,
    So a fool repeats his folly." - Proverbs 26:11

And I am witness that the Lord Jesus sets people free indeed, from ALL sin.

You do not have excuse, you just need to humble yourself and seek, repent, turn, and live.

"Do I have any pleasure at all that the wicked should die?” says the Lord God,
    “and not that he should turn from his ways and live?" - Ezekiel 18:23

You are being convicted because you need to seek peace with God and to be reconciled with Him, in truth.

If people cannot edify, exhort, and speak truth inside the Church anymore then where can it be done?!

"But if all prophesy, and an unbeliever or an uninformed person comes in, he is convinced by all, he is convicted by all." - 1 Corinthians 14:24

In the name of the Lord Jesus: Seek peace with God! REPENT, TURN, AND LIVE!

"Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord" - Hebrews 12:14

God bless you in Jesus' name!

Edited by 4LdKHVCzRDj2
  • This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

THEN REJOICE .      REJOICE , REJOICE , REJOICE . 

Some you can say JESUS walked on water .   but they aint going to hear anything you have to say , cause they don't like warnings.

You just be encouraged in the LORD .   Let us remember paul never said though the more he loved the MORE he was loved.   He said the LESS I be loved.

a hint .     His love came with warnings .   Do you believe if someone is sitting with their third wife and you say that is adultery they gonna love you.  NOPE

Do you think if you show them proof that if we walked after the spirit that we would not fulfill the lusts of the flesh,   that if they in any error , THEY Gonna like that message.

NO ,  it shows we have no excuse for error .   I mean IF we follow CHRIST we have all we need IN HIM to overcome the evil.    Its when people

are in regular sin ,  and don't want to feel condemned they like pastors who say GOD UNDERSTANDS , he knows you cant stop sinning

Rather than pauls approach or james approach , or peters approach , or johns approach , or see the point yet .

But I have noticed something wonderful too.     I used to think man , no one is listening ,   but deep down some are ,  and will be convicted by the SPIRIT

and later do repent .   OH , so stay encouraged .    Simply warn as you are led ,  always keep pointing to JESUS as the ANSWER and some will hear

and it also encourages those who already follow HIM.    it does .     So you just stay encouraged .    And yeah , you know the drill...  one      two .......

three.............PRAISE THE LORD peoples ,   from one to all, PRAISE THE LORD . 

• Thumbs Up 2

Because you act like you are better than everyone else. It's not that you are "warning" others, it is the manner in which you do it. You need to get over yourself and speak as an equal and not as though you are better.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  5

57 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

I feel I am often seen as an enemy by many, just because I seek to speak things to edify one another and exhort people to stay in the faith and trust in Christ.

And I see some people complaining that I am condemning others, judging, and much more.

•     If you love to sin when people are not watching, then you are not free in Christ.

Am I condemning you in telling you such things?! Or is it because you have things to fix with God?!

He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life,

"And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

Humble yourself, seek repentance, purify your hearts, have faith, believe in Him.

"to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they
    may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me." - Acts 26:18

And give thanks He is still inviting you to repentance, and I mean sincere repentance.

Because it is impossible for those who already had been freed to desire the things of the old life, which includes sin.

You do not have excuse, you just need to humble yourself and seek, repent, turn, and live.

You are being convicted because you need to seek peace with God and to be reconciled with Him, in truth.

If people cannot edify, exhort, and speak truth inside the Church anymore then where can it be done?!

"But if all prophesy, and an unbeliever or an uninformed person comes in, he is convinced by all, he is convicted by all." - 1 Corinthians 14:24

"Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord" - Hebrews 12:14

......."Am I condemning you in telling you such things?! Or is it because you have things to fix with God?! "

It's kind of like the woman at the well......."come and see someone who told me everything I ever did".

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  5

32 minutes ago, Rick_Parker said:

Because you act like you are better than everyone else. It's not that you are "warning" others, it is the manner in which you do it. You need to get over yourself and speak as an equal and not as though you are better.

I don't think anyone is acting like they are better..........even though they are better than me because they have better gifts, which are so badly needed in the church today.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

One in Christ
…2then make my joy complete by being of one mind, having the same love, being united in spirit and purpose. 3Do nothing out of selfish ambition or empty pride, but in humility consider others more important than yourselves. 4Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.Phill.2:3

For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you. Romans 12:3

One Body with Many Members

12 For just as the body is one and has many members, and all the members of the body, though many, are one body, so it is with Christ.13 For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body—Jews or Greeks, slaves[a] or free—and all were made to drink of one Spirit.

14 For the body does not consist of one member but of many. 15 If the foot should say, “Because I am not a hand, I do not belong to the body,” that would not make it any less a part of the body. 16 And if the ear should say, “Because I am not an eye, I do not belong to the body,” that would not make it any less a part of the body. 17 If the whole body were an eye, where would be the sense of hearing? If the whole body were an ear, where would be the sense of smell? 18 But as it is, God arranged the members in the body, each one of them, as he chose. 19 If all were a single member, where would the body be? 20 As it is, there are many parts, yet one body.

21 The eye cannot say to the hand, “I have no need of you,” nor again the head to the feet, “I have no need of you.” 22 On the contrary, the parts of the body that seem to be weaker are indispensable, 23 and on those parts of the body that we think less honorable we bestow the greater honor, and our unpresentable parts are treated with greater modesty, 24 which our more presentable parts do not require. But God has so composed the body, giving greater honor to the part that lacked it, 25 that there may be no division in the body, but that the members may have the same care for one another. 26 If one member suffers, all suffer together; if one member is honored, all rejoice together.

27 Now you are the body of Christ and individually members of it. 1 Cor.12:12-27

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Who has things to fix with God? 

Pride is a sin in us by nature; we need to be cautioned and armed against it. All the saints make up one body in Christ, who is the Head of the body, and the common Centre of their unity. In the spiritual body, some are fitted for and called to one sort of work; others for another sort of work. We are to do all the good we can, one to another, and for the common benefit. If we duly thought about the powers we have, and how far we fail properly to improve them, it would humble us. But as we must not be proud of our talents, so we must take heed lest, under a pretense of humility and self-denial, we are slothful in laying out ourselves for the good of others. We must not say, I am nothing, therefore I will sit still, and do nothing; but, I am nothing in myself, and therefore I will lay out myself to the utmost, in the strength of the grace of Christ. Whatever our gifts or situations may be, let us try to employ ourselves humbly, diligently, cheerfully, and in simplicity; not seeking our own credit or profit, but the good of many, for this world and that which is to come.

Romans 12:3 Commentaries

1 minute ago, angels4u said:

Who has things to fix with God?

Watch, my friend! Watch!

“Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments,
    lest he walk naked and they see his shame.” - Revelation 16:15

“You have a few names even in Sardis who have not defiled their garments;
    and they shall walk with Me in white, for they are worthy.” - Revelation 3:4

“Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock:
    and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock.”

“For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen.” - Romans 11:36

The Lord commanded:

"And what I say to you, I say to all: Watch!" - Mark 13:37

3 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Watch, my friend! Watch!

“Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments,
    lest he walk naked and they see his shame.” - Revelation 16:15

“You have a few names even in Sardis who have not defiled their garments;
    and they shall walk with Me in white, for they are worthy.” - Revelation 3:4

“Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock:
    and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock.”

“For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen.” - Romans 11:36

The Lord commanded:

"And what I say to you, I say to all: Watch!" - Mark 13:37

Are you Jesus?